Conversation Between Jojogirl and Alexis2007

5 Visitor Messages

1. LOL....that's ok. I've taken the soy for 2 cycles and have had no ewcm. Which I never had any before so I was hoping it would give me some. So I'm not gonna take it anymore. Trying to find something else to help with that. I'm just so frustrated I haven't got pregnant yet. Ugh!
  2. Sorry I stink at coming back to forums. I used to be so good. Now I'm so busy...LOL

I do think the soy is good. I had 1 boy on soy. I think for a boy I would eat a lot of yams....with skin! Drink lots of milk and eat a lot of meat. The hormones should really increase your chance! Good luck!
  3. Lol...me too...I just saw this!! I guess I'll just stick with the soy and folate and cross my fingers lol! I plan on taking 120 mg days 3-7. Do you think that's good? I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your twin girls and I get my twin boys
  4. So, what about soy isoflavones and taking extra folate? Do you know where I can get the cassava yam? We are ttc at the end of June, too late for the yam?
  5. I see you want twins....so do I!!! Have any advice? I will also be swaying blue. Thanks in advance
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5