Conversation Between Out of the Blue and wishing on a star

5 Visitor Messages

1. Wishing, when did the tech say "boy"??? Did they say they think it's a boy or for sure, definitely a boy? Isn't it still a bit too early? Sending you PINK thoughts anyway...XOXO

BTW - I've pushed out TTC until August...UGH. Just want to be preggers already!
  2. Hey hunny thanks so much for the message ! I really thought it could be a girl till my tech said boy bas
  3. Just checking in with you and hope you're doing well. I'm still sending lots of PINK, healthy thoughts your way. About 2 more weeks until you find out, right? I can't wait for you to hear the words, "It's a girl!"...
  4. Wishing - you are the sweetest thing! We struck out on our first try...maybe this next time we'll get it. I'm sending you lots and lots of pink thoughts. I know how important this is to you! We're all so excited for you!
  5. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your kind support and lovely messages you have sent me , and I wanted to wish you lots of luck in concieving your princess ! Will keep u posted when I have my gender scan in 3 weeks
    Xxx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5