Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

5 WEEKS yeahhhhhh

i am quite relieved and worried that i made it to 5 weeks!!!!!5 weeks eeeeekkkk....

well but every morning i have the same thought running though my head.....am i actually pregnant? i took another HPT just becasue i wake up every morning with a flat stomach....you have to bear in mind with all my other pregnancies i had a little bump almost immediately....i couldn't pull in my tummy muscles and i would feel my uterus ever so slightly.....now i can't even find it....i am paranoid there is nothing growing but i have HCG in my system....and worst of all i can;t call an dask anyone because of the new system they will just shrug me off and i think i am one of this hypochondriac mums..who panics about everything...becasue so long i have no real pain or bleeding they will not see me until i am 7 weeks.

THIS IS TORTURE....

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on 5 weeks!!! I'm sure your bean is just nestled deep and doing just fine in there!
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you five babies.....

i am feeling quite tired then not then lethargic then not but i have distinct pulling tugging and pinching sensations today behind my bellybutton i am hoping this is a good sign......i only panic when i get af type cramps...that just makes me run to the bathroom to check if i am bleeding....but so far so good....
    thank you so much.....

ps on the baby and bump board some poor lady just annouced she is leaking (at 24.5) weeks...it sounded to me like her membranes rupturing i urged her to go to hospital ASAP.....just makes me realize this is only the beginning....until i reach 35 weeks or more...the risk of something going wrong is constantly there...just praying they can tie her up and keep her on bedrest and that she can make it to a safe stage ....but it may look like she will have to deliver very early....just praying for her she will be alright.....

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya....I started bleeding yesterday. Like regular period bleeding. Not sure what's going on.
    Now SIXbabies!