Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not to bad, I'm sure this swaying is not for me, I'm so fed up with bfn all the time, I'm doing 1 more cycle that's it.

This fantastic that tiff started this tread, hopefully more ladies will find us xxx
    aged9
    aged3 aged 2

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, it is LMO123 form IG.

I am so happy to see this thread. Great idea Tiff. I have missed you all so much, sounds silly doesnt it but I feel like I really made a great group of friends on this journey on IG and felt strange not talking to you all everyday. I kind of felt lost not chatting.

I am CD13 and should O on CD16 if nothing changes this month. We tried to do FR BDing but it just hasn't worked so am now just going to BD around O. It will definitely not be girl timing or frequency but I am just going with it.

Can't wait to chat more. Hope it is OK to join in even though not pregnant yet but hopefully will be soon...Hope you are all doing well...
    Last edited by LO123; November 5th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Coj13 View Post
    I'm not to bad, I'm sure this swaying is not for me, I'm so fed up with bfn all the time, I'm doing 1 more cycle that's it.

This fantastic that tiff started this tread, hopefully more ladies will find us xxx
    I hear you! BFN's are pitiful, ESP if you are putting yourself through the torture of swaying, lol.
    Hope it happens for you... Tomorrow!

I wonder if IG has died once and for all? I'm so sick of the maintenance issues on IG. I really only have 2 threads there I am on, and that's it.. XX
    Last edited by Maple; November 5th, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LO123 View Post
    Hi Ladies, it is LMO123 form IG.

I am so happy to see this thread. Great idea Tiff. I have missed you all so much, sounds silly doesnt it but I feel like I really made a great group of friends on this journey on IG and felt strange not talking to you all everyday. I kind of felt lost not chatting.

I am CD13 and should O on CD16 if nothing changes this month. We tried to do FR BDing but it just hasn't worked so am now just going to BD around O. It will definitely not be girl timing or frequency but I am just going with it.

Can't wait to chat more. Hope it is OK to join in even through not pregnant yet but hopefully will be soon...Hope you are all doing well...
    Hey LMO,

It's hard keeping up spirits without the usual group chat huh.. It is not silly at all.

Exciting, CD13 - nearly O! Best of luck, fingers crossed it happens this time! Is DH being responsive?

I'm suddenly feeling really tired and nauseous.. I'm kinda glad because I have not really felt pregnant.. Ah not to mention I am super grouchy at the kids, they have been really irritating me.. Lol. XX

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its so nice to see some familiar faces. I have posted in a few other threads and didn't go on until the next day and there were so many posts I was lost. It's hard not knowing anyone so I am greatful for this thread. I hope ingender isn't down forever, I would hate to completely lose touch with everyone. Tiff thanks for the info on the membership, I wasn't sure what I was missing by not having it but I am definitely not ttc again lol! This pregnancy has not been fun and I am so ready for it to be over!
    Last edited by KatS047; November 5th, 2012 at 08:06 PM.
    due March 17th!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, can I ask for some advice. I am starting to get nervous about attempt after I thought I would just go with the flow. As I said FR didn't go as planned and now we are up to 6 days of abstinence. I was thinking of just BDing each night starting at 0-2 through O. Now not so sure. If I do this was going to use either Rephresh or vingear douche.

Was just thinking maybe another approach would be BDing night of 0-2, then again in morning of 0-1, than that night again, then morning of O. Maybe this would help deplete some of the swimmers? For this approach though I would need to use rephresh as will not do douche before morning attempts.

Hope you don't mind me asking here. But value your opinions.

Maple, DH has been pretty good actually. Said he would do FR BDing but due to other reasons just didn't happen. He has also been taking his supps.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, can I ask for some advice. I am starting to get nervous about attempt after I thought I would just go with the flow. As I said FR didn't go as planned and now we are up to 6 days of abstinence. I was thinking of just BDing each night starting at 0-2 through O. Now not so sure. If I do this was going to use either Rephresh or vingear douche.

Was just thinking maybe another approach would be BDing night of 0-2, then again in morning of 0-1, than that night again, then morning of O. Maybe this would help deplete some of the swimmers? For this approach though I would need to use rephresh as will not do douche before morning attempts.

Maple, DH has been pretty good actually. Said he would do FR BDing but due to other reasons just didn't happen. He has also been taking his supps.
    LMO - I think either would be fine! Option 2 would deplete swimmers I think also. Honestly, I would be happy with either, but perhaps would do option 2.

Glad to hear DH has been good : ) XX

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI!

I would BD as much as you can, I would look into using boht the douche and Rephresh. i used vinegar and acijel with eachof my attempts

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!
    Thanks KatS for telling me about this thread. Still trying to find my way around. Hi LMO! Thanks Tiff for starting the thread!

I hope IG comes back soon so I can at least get access to my sway and copy it somewhere else. I feel sorry for the newbies that had just got their head around their sway plan before the website crashed!

Is there anywhere on this site that you can mark or bookmark certain threads? It's hard to keep searching and I just usually go through my past posts.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nes, how are you?

How many weeks are you? It is a bit harder to work your way around this site. I have now just added to my favourites a couple of threads I want to keep up with and just go back to them each time.

So good to see you hear....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast