Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC a girl in Summer or Fall 2012 ........... now a spring due date group!!!!!!!

I am looking for my group of swayers from IG...I miss u all...Hopefully you find your way over to we can still keep ion touch throughout the rest of our pregnancies

I see that Kats, any MV are here. I am going to let LTB & Petite know, hopefully Pony, Jedie and Luv will find us over here, and anyone that i missed, hopefully you will join too!!!!!
    Last edited by stillwanttwomore; November 4th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for starting this thread Tiff! I miss everyone too and was hoping that with IG being down for so long they would find their way over here. I am trying to navigate my way around here, is it worth getting the membership to have full access?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI!

I don't have the full membership, I feel that I don't need it since this is my last pregnancy and I blesses enough to get my DG!!

If you are not planning to TTC again, I am not sure what you gain from having full access....?

Tiff
    Quote Originally Posted by KatS047 View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread Tiff! I miss everyone too and was hoping that with IG being down for so long they would find their way over here. I am trying to navigate my way around here, is it worth getting the membership to have full access?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Thanks for starting this thread Tiff, I miss everyone from IG. I've been busy moving but now I want to be able to chat with my sway friends again. My AF arrived yesterday. I'm kind of glad because my attempt last month was a last minute oops and I would have been stressing the whole time that it wasn't good enough. Now I'm starting all over. I'm going to do the diet and everything for 6 weeks before a true attempt. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions along the way. I'm so glad we can still chat over here

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay girls! Great idea Tiff! I have been on GD for a while, but def miss the IG girls. I have PM'd 'Charlie & Ollie' and LO123 to let them know...

Will check back in soon, I have some dirty boys to clean up! XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Maple!!!!!!!

So happy you got your BFP, I am so excited to see how many bambinos you have in there!!!! I am always SOOOOOOO JEALOUS of anyone who has multiples...it has been my dream to have more that one, but this is my last for sure

FX for a PINK bean (s) !!!!

Yes, pls let the other ladies know as well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Yay girls! Great idea Tiff! I have been on GD for a while, but def miss the IG girls. I have PM'd 'Charlie & Ollie' and LO123 to let them know...

Will check back in soon, I have some dirty boys to clean up! XX

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies I'm charlieandollie on ig boy oh boy I have missed ig so much talking to you girls is the only thing keeping me going with swaying lol. Thanks tiff for doing this its great xxxx
    Afm I'm 11dpo bfn
    aged9
    aged3 aged 2

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany12345 View Post
    Hi Maple!!!!!!!

So happy you got your BFP, I am so excited to see how many bambinos you have in there!!!! I am always SOOOOOOO JEALOUS of anyone who has multiples...it has been my dream to have more that one, but this is my last for sure

FX for a PINK bean (s) !!!!

Yes, pls let the other ladies know as well!!!
    Thanks Tiff!

It's nice to see some familiar faces : )

I have an early u/s next week - when I am 6 wks +4.. I doubt I will see much other than a blob, lol, but hopefully will be reassuring to see a heartbeat.. Am worried about miscarrying this time round.. This baby has been an effort to make, don't want it to go!
    I had an HCG test at 17DPO and it was at 1000. I am no expert, so I quizzed the fertility nurse and she said that level would most likely indicate only 1 baby.. She did say that the u/s is more definite though.. We will see : ) Honestly, I think twins would be lovely, although hard work.. 3 babies at once - I just cannot comprehend.

Your so lucky to have a healthy girl in there! You must just be super happy! Awe : )

XX

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maple have you got a date for your scan yet?

Do any of you ladies know what's going on with ig
    aged9
    aged3 aged 2

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Coj13 View Post
    Hi ladies I'm charlieandollie on ig boy oh boy I have missed ig so much talking to you girls is the only thing keeping me going with swaying lol. Thanks tiff for doing this its great xxxx
    Afm I'm 11dpo bfn
    Hey Charlie!
    Ah a BFN, sorry to hear.. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! How do you feel about it this cycle?
    Great to have this thread.. Good luck Charlie XX

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast