Page 105 of 187 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1865
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys - I am so sorry you didn't hear pink. You really have had a rough go lately, and it's just not fair!! I am so happy that sweet baby is healthy, though. Congrats! Hugs, I am sure you need them...and, take your time to grieve, we understand.

Ladybugs - You are such a sweetheart, your attitude is so amazing to me. You totally deserved to get your heart's desire...I don't get it! But, thank you for your continued encouragement to the rest of us. You are appreciated!

Tree - I didn't see your announcement...OMG, HUGE congrats! Wow, so exciting! I'm sure you are just ecstatic. Yay!!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't know about this thread! But thank you!! X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't been around, I have been exhausted and by the time the evening arrives I'm not good for anything! I have just read the last 20+ pages to catch up, things do move quickly!

I had my 12 week scan on Monday, they dated me at 13 weeks 2 days, 5 days ahead! How do they manage that? I feel sooooo relieved, other than my BFP this has been the only other confirmation of pregnancy, they don't take blood or do any early scans here (unless for medical reasons) I now feel reassured and have posted my sway! I also posted some scan pics (not very good as have no idea what I'm doing!), I look at some scan pics and think the nub and gender is obvious but have no idea in mine, please have a look and guess away .......

GeCon I have been given a new EDD of 11 Jan 14. Good luck for your scan on Friday!

Ladybugs, Charlee and 3Boys sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for, I know words and hugs don't suffice but I am thinking of you xxxxx

Hope you are all well, I am going to make more of an effort to keep checking in!

Hugs to all
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops sorry forgot to say ...
    Tree congratulations on you DD!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2lb, . Nice to see you. I have updated your due date in the 1st post.

Ladybug and 3boys, let me know if and/or when you want me to add a stork next to your names in the 1st post.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myrainbowgirl.....I thought I would hear my heart's desire, it did surprise me somewhat that it is actually a he. I want to promise to you all that I will be excited for those who hear pink, and comfort those who hear blue, but if I am not in best of spirits....I will just pout in the corner.

2lovely.....glad to hear that you are alive and kicking!!! Or soon your new little baby will be!! How did your family all take to the news, or is it still hush?

Gecon....feel free to add the blue stork to my name. Although I sure wish that it was pink
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2lovelyboys - Yay for confirmation on healthy baby! So exciting! I think I looked at your nub pics & it was hard to see a nub...if I'm remembering the right post/pics. Sorry, pregnancy brain!

Ladybugs - Pout away!! Seriously, vent, rant, whatever you need!

AFM - Baby is wearing me out! SO tired. Wish I could take a nap every afternoon! Happy to be feeling pg, though.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, hee hee yep im alive and kicking, We are all well my end! How you feeling 2day? How is your DH taking the news?

DS2 turned 1 on Sunday, can't believe how quickly this year has gone, can't believe I'm 13 weeks pregnant already! Feel like I don't get to think about this little one as I'm always so busy running around after my boys!

I think the main consensus on my scan pics is that the nub isn't visible, I don't mind actually, if it had been and people guessed girl it would really get my hopes up and if they guessed boy I know my heart would sink slightly (horrible to admit!). I have my anomaly scan booked for 27th Aug, trying to convince DH to go for a gender scan but be doesn't want to boooooooooo! Got a consultant appointment on Monday, had a csection with DS1, VBAC with DS2, hoping for the same again! Seems to be moving so quickly now!

How is everyone 2day? Any more scans to look forward to?

GeCon, will you be posting pics of your scan?
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning ladies,

13 weeks today and the baby is now the size of a peach.

Scan tomorrow and I am hoping to book the next one tomorrow for in about 3 weeks time. I will be posting a pic providing I get one.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs and 3 boys huge hugs. I decided to go team green this time because I just found the whole ultrasound thing too nerve-wracking, and felt numb after hearing ds3. In saying that, as soon as he was born he was so utterly perfect that I was kicking myself for feeling sad. I know these new baby boys will be such beautiful additions to your families but take as much time as you need to vent here, we all get it! My sway sucked so I'm fairly certain my little one is also of the blue variety.

Tree - congrats on your dd!

Hope everyone is well. I've moved house and with the wedding been a total disaster so have a doctors appointment on Tuesday when I'm almost 9 weeks, my first one!, to get booked in and the like. I am a total whale this time round. With my other babies I always had tiny bumps.

So hard when our gender dreams don't come true but I think it matters most when kids are little and are more defined by their gender. I imagine being the mummy to lots of tall strapping boys and feel very proud. Hugs to anyone who is hurting right now.

Page 105 of 187 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast