Page 11 of 187 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, 8DPO now. Not sure if I'm experiencing any symptoms, have had a few Stomach cramps, achy boobs, and have a huge appetite at the moment but these are also AF symptoms??? I know it's silly but I am a and have already tested, not sure what I was expecting to see, predictably it was negative have already started planning for April

Ladybugs, how you feeling? exciting times

Good luck ladies, keeping fingers crossed for April
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post

Emily....so what options do you have for kids clothes then? My choice here is Canada is pretty boring..we live in a small town with limited access, so FB and such with secondhand clothes has been a good source of playclothes.
    Pretty much just Zara, H&M and little boutiques. I usually buy from the UK and M&S delver here now which is great. The boutiques are ridiculously expensive but have the most gorgeous girl clothes I have ever seen. It is quite common for families (except the Dads) to go out in their Sunday best with a shared accent eg the boys will have the same material as the girls but in a shirt or tie. It looks really cute but I couldn't do it to my rough and tumble pair

Good luck poas ladies.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2lovely...don't count yourself out yet...those "symtoms" were exactly how my body was feeling and I did not get a faint BFP until 11dpo. I retested early this am...and while the line is stronger, I am thinking that this batch of tests is not bold on the dye. I also used the same FMU for an OPK....it was glaring and dark.....so I am going to trust the process and quit testing for a few days at least. I feel ok, maybe even a sense of calm and peace about this conception....and pray that it continues.

I miss our March TTC thread...hanging out for the last 3 months with you wonderful girls has been great!! So, I will continue to post at will in this group too. Praying that April is filled with showers of BFPs!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Pretty much just Zara, H&M and little boutiques. I usually buy from the UK and M&S delver here now which is great. The boutiques are ridiculously expensive but have the most gorgeous girl clothes I have ever seen. It is quite common for families (except the Dads) to go out in their Sunday best with a shared accent eg the boys will have the same material as the girls but in a shirt or tie. It looks really cute but I couldn't do it to my rough and tumble pair

Good luck poas ladies.
    My boys love their dirt too much for me to get anything high end, but I have splurged when we have gone to one of the larger cities with some Please Mum, Children's Place, Old Navy...lol, there is just not alot of options. I love how adorable coordinating outfits look, but they usually only last for the first photo!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2Lovely I'm hoping you see two lines soon hun!! So excited for you!!

Ladybugs how you feeling??

Looking forward to all the BFPs this spring

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the others 2lovely, many people who aren't TTC and paying attention to signs experience no changes before BFP, so I assume you are very much still in the running.

ilovebugs, glad you're still feeling pretty well for the most part!

Mathilde, what day are you?

PolishPrincess, i like your idea about the diet. I think that I will do one more month of slightly strict and then I will do exactly what you are thinking of. It seems like a great idea to keep up with it for as long as necessary (which hopefully is not too long) without it interfering with life too much!

Soar, nice to see you in here!

I too am excited about seeing more BFPs, and not too far from now, seeing those baby girls (or boys that may be so eager and set on joining or families)!
    One fabulous DH, one perfect , and our beautiful HT

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

So I need to buy Aci gel for this attempt! Did any of you purchase it online? I had a link but now I can't find it or remember the name of the site. Anybody remember the name or link by chance?
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously craving everything I shouldn't be eating again this week - almost caved yesterday and ordered a pizza. Stuck to my guns and behaved though and had my boring rice. Just as well - OPK positive today! Fingers crossed, good luck to you all this time round x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2lovelyboys - so excited for you.

Soar - welcome!

Mathilde - fx that af doesnt show up for you.

Is anyone here taking clomid for their cycles? Ive never taken clomid before but my dr says it's okay to take it if I want to regulate my cycle after a chemical. Im having an ultrasound done today to check that everything looks good today. Would you take clomid if you never had a problem before? Should I just let nature take its course?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am really trying to focus on the good.....crampy, but in the ok way. Tired, but that is only to be blamed on my two sweet boys.....I feel that things could be amazing and I need to trust.

Let me get some sleep tonight.....and I will be back in the morning to chat!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Page 11 of 187 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast