Page 13 of 187 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2Lovely fingers crossed you see two lines soon hun!! Those are the symptoms I got with my boys in the beginning...always felt like I had a penny in my mouth ugh! Good signs!!!! I'm doing well thanks...praying for good weather soon...this long winter is getting so depressing! Can't believe our DS2s are on the move already!! My DS1 didn't crawl until he was 8 months. Guess it's time to start baby proofing again huh? Last night he slept from 11:30pm to 6:30am with no boobie break...and do I feel rested!? Ummmm no because I kept waking up to check on him

Happypixi I'm also feeling so rubbish and my throat is scratchy so not a happy bunny (will not wish you well as hoping this brings you your DD )

God luck on your attempt coming up Niva!

Mathilde how you doing hun? Has AF arrived yet? As much as it sucks it just means one more cycle on LE fooling your body just that little bit longer that times are hard and gear it up to conceive your DD!

PolishPrincess hope you've been well!! Loving the siggie

Coliny praying for you that a D&C is unnecessary and you can heal and move on from it swiftly. Must be awful for you.

Emily my DS1 has never seen an episode of Peppa Pig but yet he knows the words to the theme tune and everything from hearing his friends sing it...funny what kids pick up these days eh

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to ask about my preggie friend Ladybugs!! Hope you're doing well sweetie!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    checking back in with this group - you seem a tight bunch - it's lovely watching (well, reading I guess) your support of each other ...

Quote Originally Posted by thehappypixi View Post
    I'm full of lurgy! Sore throat and fever so temping is pointless, feel rotten. Don't feel much like eating which is nice in a way! I'm usually hungry all day, just wish Mark would hurry home from work to entertain the boys, they're very bored of ill mummy
    I recently had this ^^ - gargling apple cider vinegar (one with the "mother" in it) = gone in less than a day - like miracle cure ... But you *may* like to keep it and use in your sway ... just thought I would mention it as I felt so crap then SO much better!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pixi.....I want all of you to join me over there....but I will be hanging out here and cheering you all on!!! Keep on being sick....seriously, I think that I spent the better part of 3 weeks having a cold.....lol, I think that I will kick the sick now, but my DS2 has better plans....he is waking up at weird hours just putting me to the test!

Mathilde....I don't know about the IVF/PGD impact on future cycles....what did your MD have to say about that? I hope that your body cranks out a healthy egg this coming cycle if AF decides that your writing her name meant a visit. How are you feeling today?

Sweet Mummy....I opted to host the main course for a progressive dinner for the youth group last night, my ILs decided that they were going to come for a couple of days and today is my DS1 birthday!!! I am tired, but I blame that on DS2.....we are waiting for spring to properly show up here...it snowed a little the last 2 nights and makes me sad that my little flower bulbs are hiding under some snow.

2lovely...thanks for the well wishes for a good pregnancy...I hope I can return the sweetness in about 2 days time!!!

Polish Princess....this pregnancy's conception landed on the first day of spring! I love the idea of that...and hope that you get to enjoy a spring, summer and fall of being preggo!!!

Lollylegs....I love this group!! I know that having support before and during pregnancy, especially from such wonderful woman who get how you feel is wonderful!!

Coliny...I hope that the D&C is not necessary and your body can heal so you can move forward. ((((hugs))))
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am really testing my will power by making 40 cake pops and a three tier chocolate cake with ridiculously decadent frosting for a friends little girls birthday to weekend. Obviously I've had to 'test' to make sure it is all OK - no more fat for me today LOL. Pasta with shredded courgette, tomato and basil for me tonight
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining you again!!! Cd 6 for me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thought of gargling vinegar makes me want to hurl lol! I was advised salt wash but not on my sway hahaha!
    I may try the vinegar if it carries on much longer, tis rubbish

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's really soothing promise! And neglected to mention to dilute in water (start with 2-3 Tbs to cup), increase strength if desire. I actually like to drink ACV though. So I may be weird!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am officially TTC in April as AF arrived for me today. CD 1 for me today. 9th cycle TTC with my girl sway....UGH

Good luck ladies!
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Sorry the witch got you Onwards and upwards!

Page 13 of 187 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast