Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187
Results 1,861 to 1,865 of 1865
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meeks32 View Post
    THAT WAS YOUR SISTER TELLING US NOT TO BLAME PREGNANCY FOR EVERY ISSUE? She's a bitch. IMHO. I had to restrain myself for the sake of piece!

Ps agree wholeheartedly with the above acknowledging the elephant thing. I also use this tactic when people start telling me I'm mad for having 3. Or I say "yes, I'm pregnant again, third and FINAL" which shuts down the how many will you have conversation before it starts. Questions annoy me!
    Yes Meeks, that's my sister!!!! Wasn't she being such a bitch?? I texted her and told her as much... haha! We haven't spoken since that whole exchange and I'm quite irritated at her honestly. She has 2 daughters, which she had 5 years apart mind you, and they are both older now. Don't talk to me about GD or pregnancy!!!! Haha She never even really wanted a boy so she wasn't disappointed at all... and she didn't enjoy having babies either. She's the kind of woman who enjoys the older kids. I just couldn't believe she said that to us so I had to shut her up real fast before I got too angry! Haha
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you guys mind starting a new thread? This one is soooooooooooooooooooooo big!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As per nuthinbutpink's request, here is the new thread:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...tml#post473088

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Niva, one look at your cutie on your avatar and most people would shut up if you said "if he is anything like his brother i will be thrilled" I mean who wouldn't be?
    Emily, you made me LOL! Those are almost word-for-word the exact same words DH said when we found out this one was a boy. DS makes me glow with pride and I'm truly looking forward to having two of those little creatures.

Haha, now watch #2 turn out to be a little terror, haha, that would serve me right!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops... Will move over to the new page!
    Last edited by Niva; September 24th, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187