Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone getting on these days?

As for me I am on CD33, 7DPO and am just waiting to see how long my luteal phase is as I get the feeling it may be a bit short due to the BF'ing.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, I am ttc march/April. I started the diet and supplements two weeks ago, still trying to educate myself on what we can/ can't eat! With both my boys I also unknowingly swayed blue, would never have had a girl on my diet . I'm currently CD9, I'm interested to see how things go this cycle as its my first on all the supplements
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think my first attempt will fall in April, I wanted to do two test cycles before ttc, and have just got a positive OPK for this month, meaning (all being well with LP) my cycles are longer than a month, probably pushing me into April. Seem ages, but I know it's not!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here, pixi.

I am currently on CD33, 7DPO and if (and it is a big IF) the next two cycles follow this one's pattern, I should ovulate around the middle of April.

I wanted to be on the diet for a bit longer and the next cycle would be the beginning of March or then middle of April.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies,

Hoping to join you with hoping to TTC in April ....

Just started the diet this week and have already lost 4lbs - but just need to get my head round what I should be eating and not eating - I thought I was going to really struggle with it and fell really hungry - but to be honest it is not as bad as I imagined - maybe it is because it is just my 1st week and after a few more weeks my sweet snacking head will reappear!

There is so much information - that my brain feels a bit fuzzy at times - hopefully I can get some tips etc from you on this journey!
    2009 2012
    Would love One more Baby to Add to our Family - Maybe a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Add me to the March/April attempt list....I know that with how cycles have been since the m/c in Nov. I should be Oing roughly March 23ish. It is just 8 weeks away!!!!! So looking forward to getting the show on the road again!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is lovely to see more and more new faces joining.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! I decided to start the diet earlier and take a month to ease into it since I felt so terrible when I went on it for a couple of weeks in the fall.

I started yesterday and am sticking to all of the limits for calories, fat, protein, sodium, and potassium. But right now I'm eating every two hours. I'll keep that up for a week (that is closest to my normal pattern, though it's more like I eat a handful of something every half hour!), then I'll switch to every three hours for a week, then every four hours, then I'll cut out breakfast and eventually be only eating 3 meals 5 hours apart by the beginning of March. Hopefully that way my body won't completely shut down from the shock of it!

It's exciting to see more people joining this thread and realize that April is not far away now!
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny how lots of us boy mums are natural grazers hey?!
    I'm going to be doing saw Palmeto and Vitex next cycle so they may or may not mess it up a little, tis all a massive experiment, but one I'm willing to try my luck at ;D Doing this make me feel at least like I'm doing something.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD37 and 11DPO for me today.

I am hoping and crossing my fingers AF stays away for another two days as this would mean my luteal phase is normal rather than shorter due to the BF'ing.

How is everyone?

Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast