Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also trying to understand my cycles - I have just finished breast feeding my little one - so this is my first cycle since giving up ..

When trying to conceive last time I had a really short luteal phase (approx 8 days) - so worried it will be the case again this time ... I had to take progesterone in the end to extend enough to be able to conceive...

Started taking temps in order to establish O - but keep forgetting in the mornings etc so not totally reliable - so really need to get my head in gear and remember.... so I can get a clear view on dates and timings etc..
    2009 2012
    Would love One more Baby to Add to our Family - Maybe a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD2 for me today. Luteal phase turned out to be 11 days.

How is everyone?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also trying to understand my cycles, never really monitored them before, had an idea when I o based on my regular cycle, this cycle however is my first with all the supplements. Am currently CD15, stopped taking supplements yesterday, am now waiting and watching to see when I o, hoping the supplements haven't messed up my cycle to much!
    I am not able to take my temps to help indicate o as DS2 doesn't allow me enough consecutive hours sleep (yawn!)
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2LovelyBoys - I am also in the same position of sleepless nights with my 7 month old - it is very depressing - he seems to wake twice in the night like clockwork - I would love to have 8 hours sleep in one go

I have been good on diet all week then today was a bad day!!! Do you think it really matters if you have one off day!! I am so full of cold at the moment I just fancied something hot and comforting for my tea and a nice glass of red wine opps!!

Back on the diet tomorrow!!!!!
    2009 2012
    Would love One more Baby to Add to our Family - Maybe a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had some cheats, trying not to worry about it though as I don't want to raise testosterone levels! The way I look at it is if the OCCASIONAL treat helps you stick to the diet can it be a bad thing? This diet is already so different to my diet when I conceived my boys and I am planning to get stricter each week, just taking a while to get to grips with all the cans and cants!
    Think today maybe a bad one as my DS2 decided not to sleep last night, thought it would be more fun to be up shouting and giggling all night! Yawn!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! I ended up starting the LE diet 6 weeks ahead of schedule. Today is my 8th day on it. I cheated majorly the second day (but I didn't beat myself up about it at all, just considered it part of the transition) because it was celebration day after our home school group and I had already paid for a pizza and cobb salad.

On day 6, we ended up unexpectedly staying at my mom's for dinner and I hadn't packed my LE food. She recently bought a fancy meal plan and made salmon tacos with quinoa salad and spiced sour cream (talk about a boy mom's dream dinner!). I had a ton of will power and just sat at the table with everyone else while they ate.

Things are going well so far. It is starting to feel more real that we will be TTC soon. I got two packages today, two bracelets (rose quartz and amethyst) and my Chitosan supp.

Sorry to all of you dealing with sleepless nights. On the plus side, Atomic thinks disturbed sleep patterns and too little sleep will sway pink!
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad there is a plus side to the lack of sleep

I have been on the diet and supplements for a few weeks now, am cheating occasionally and am often over on the calories, I love my wine! . But generally good, no meat or fish, no fruit or veg except the approved ones, gonna try and get stricter over the next few weeks to. This is my first cycle on the supplements, it is CD17 and still no sign of o, seems to have lengthened it!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh guys! The universe is trying to sabotage me! DH's aunt sent us a gift certificate to a new restaurant that arrived today and the boys are already sleeping over at grandma's tonight! Perfect, right? The name of the restaurant is MEAT!

It's a barbecue place and the only thing that isn't meat on the whole menu is mac & cheese (which you can then top with meat of your choosing). We won't be going out for my upcoming birthday (on the 12th) or Valentine's Day, so I really want to grab this opportunity, but I think it might be torture!
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
    Oh guys! The universe is trying to sabotage me! DH's aunt sent us a gift certificate to a new restaurant that arrived today and the boys are already sleeping over at grandma's tonight! Perfect, right? The name of the restaurant is MEAT!

It's a barbecue place and the only thing that isn't meat on the whole menu is mac & cheese (which you can then top with meat of your choosing). We won't be going out for my upcoming birthday (on the 12th) or Valentine's Day, so I really want to grab this opportunity, but I think it might be torture!
    How nice of her!
    I was going to suggest a pasta dish with meat in it that way you could just eat a bit of the bbq yumminess and not overdo it.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    Sihaya!

Luisa, here is a link to my planned sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/revi...you-think.html

As for the weight: Undoubtedly the thing that has helped me most was signing up with Fertility Friend, tracking my food and just really making sure I stuck to within my limits.
    do you mean FF or my fitness pal?

on her way in 2014

Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast