Page 55 of 187 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink, that is one cute bundle in there!! Very glad your scan went well -- knew it would.

Cagirl, YAYyyyyyy! Congrats at getting another chance so soon after last time!! I understand your hesitation to believe it yet, and I'm crossing my fingers that you'll soon be reassured of the stickiness.

AF is due tomorrow for me. After all my body went through over the last few days, a bfp would be some pretty bad news, so for once I'm happy to see the usual pre-spotting. Another 16-19 days and we can try again... I am SO ready for the real deal!
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, great news about the scan.

Niva, I think you'll have a really great sway going next cycle, so fingers crossed next cycle will be the one for you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7 weeks today and beanie is now the size of a blueberry.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well! I'm floored. Speechless. Pretty amazed and kind of scared too! Never in a million years did I expect this after a negative BLOOD test at 9dpo.
    image.jpg
    My intuition kept telling me the blood test was wrong, and I got through quite a few days before yielding and testing... So sad I missed seeing the fade-in! I should have asked DH to bring me my own test sticks while I was in the hospital, because I would have known in an instant that it was a bfp had my "evap" line been darker. Last month the line was obvious on this same batch of ICs one day before a blood test measured 11hgc! Apparently, qualitative blood tests have too high a cutoff (their definition of "clinically pregnant" is probably over 25mIU/ml) to be of any use so early on.

I've been googling nonstop all the risks that my bout of appendicitis put my 10-day old embryo through. The consensus online is that the risk is minimal, but I'm still going to call the hospital to get a list of every single drug -- and most importantly the CT scan's radiation dose -- and ask my doctor about them.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two awesome bfps....Niva and Cagirl, I pray that you are both preggo with sticky pink beans!! Love both of the testing!!!!

I went for a prenatal today, no heartbeat on doppler, will be going June 14th to listen again, feeling ok about everything, but I would have felt more at ease if the heartbeat would have been found.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, I do hope they find a big strong heartbeat at your next scan. Two weeks is a long time to wait for that! Glad your intuition says everything is okay.

Cagirl, we have been on such similar journeys! My edd, according to ff, would be February 7th. What's yours? Feb 5th is DS's bday... Oh well, one more thing they'll share! And if they end up sharing boyhood too, that'll be okay. I actually think my pink chances are not that great this cycle, but I'm fine with that, really!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, yes I hope that the time passes quickly before your next scan. I have heard that it can be difficult to locate the heartbeat with a doppler sometimes, and that a lot of being able to hear the heartbeat so early is dependent on baby's position. Definitely glad you have your intuition to stave off any anxiety. Funny that you mention the intution too because I already have a much better feeling about this pregnancy than I did the last one. I hope my gut is right!
    Last edited by Cagirl09; June 20th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
    One fabulous DH, one perfect , and our beautiful HT

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to feel that all is ok.....this baby is not allowed to be so sneaky next visit! I think that s/he is hiding low, and that intution is to be listened to! Cagirl, I am glad that you feel so positive about this pregnancy!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cagirl, great news on the tests. And I think the Digi being positive already is awesome.

Niva, wow! I have to admit I had this feeling for you this cycle and there it is as clear as can be. Try not to worry abou the risks, because this little baby was obviously meant to be. Of course it s good though that you are checking with the doctor and hospital though.

Cagirl and Niva, I really, really hope that these little beans are sticky for you both and I can add you to the 1st post shortly. and

Ladybugs, I am sorry that you didn't hear a heartbeat on the doppler, but also immediately thought wee ladybug is probably hiding and snuggled up nicely in there.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Niva. Praying for you and cagirl that your beans stay sticky sticky xx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 55 of 187 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast