Page 6 of 187 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a dress that my mom and I both wore as babies under the mattress, and wear a rose quartz bracelet as well as an amethyst bracelet. The dress is just an Old Wives' Tale and the rose quartz and amethyst are supposedly for ions. I put no stock in them at all, but am doing them anyway for fun and luck.

I'm drinking coconut water for the potassium. It is a good source and I have trouble meeting the minimums for potassium without drinking a can every day.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi can I join too? I bought my my plan in November but life got hectic and stressful, so I am only just back. Haven't started diet or supps yet - mainly because i nearly choke to death on them!! I have 3 boys 9, 6 and 20 months. I swayed IG last time but had 2 early losses and gave up cycle11. Got my blue eyed boy so can't complain. I need to give our last chance last a daughter all i have. I'm 37 so I might already be too late? TTC end april . need a deadline to work to as each month is passing too quickly, I was meant to TTC in Dec last year!
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    I'm 37 so I might already be too late? TTC end april . need a deadline to work to as each month is passing too quickly, I was meant to TTC in Dec last year!
    Older mums have more girls I'm 38 now so I keep telling myself that!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am doing things with negative ions, figure it can't hurt. I am painting my finger and toe nails weekly, having a weekly sauna, wear rose quartz earrings & a negative ion bracelet, I have bought more house plants and use everything lavender!

I have a wooden spoon with a pink and lilac ribbon tied round it

I know these thing won't help me ttc pink but I feel better for doing them.

I ordered my rephresh and aci jel online (cant remember where from now), estimated delivery date is 15/3/13, feeling excited . Running low on some supplements, gonna have to restock!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to restock on some supps too!

on her way in 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I checked with atomic that its okay, so I'm splitting the supps into a drink, that way i can take them! Still, really need to get my head round my sway, its just all consuming, but so is my desire for a daughter xx
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, i'm going to jump in too. I've been snooping around the forums but this is my first post. I will be ttc in April also. I have 2 boys. 2 and 4. Have been on the LE diet for a week and i am having a tough time with it. I'm used to eating all day long. Now i find myself waking up in the middle of the night dreaming of food. Aahhhh! I don't have much weight to loose. Hope to get bfp quick.
    2009. 2011
    hoping for pink 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The diet can be tricky, I have had a few cheats although I have remained vegetarian throughout, that should help? I find it hardest when I'm expecting AF or round o, so 50% of the month . Today my meals have been very LE friendly but my portion sizes have been tooooooooo big, oh dear!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is anyone doing with DH for swaying? What supplements are a good idea and is it actually shown to work? . My DH is onboard with swaying but I don't want to change his mind by asking to much of him. Already informed him that he can't lift weights at the gym. He wasn't to happy about this as he has made a big effort over the last year to loose weight and work out.
    2009. 2011
    hoping for pink 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK I am officially committing to April.
    I have been delaying and delaying and feel I could continue to indefinitely for the "perfect" time. But close enough is good enough, or something? And being another older mumma I guess first month bfp unlikely?
    Been on diet since Christmas. Eat a veg based LE, not so much processed and dairy. Taking folic acid & Vitex. Will add aspirin and antihistamines (marginally BFg Mr 2.5) Started exercise a month ago 60-70 mins elliptical or run 6-7 days a week. My weight is stable, maybe 3.5lb down since MC in Dec ... Hoping to continue slow steady loss and lose the jiggly bits at waistband soon. Aiming for another 5lb ideally.
    DH is diligently taking LR, wearing tight jocks most of the time & limiting red meat. He is adding in Vit C or cranberry this month. And also probiotic. He is desperate to start TTC with the prospect of FR!
    So that's me with a bit TMI probably!
    Oh and our 2 boys were spring conceptions, winter babies in Southern Hemisphere (perfect girl timing), so flipping on it's head with autumn/winter conception, summer (pink) baby I hope.

Page 6 of 187 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast