Page 7 of 187 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like I am joining you as well! I recognize some of you from the March group and others are new to me. I'm looking forward to discussing our Adventures in TTC! I have been on the LE diet since January with a few cheats on seafood, but not too many. March was our first month actively TTC and alas it was not meant to be. I'm make very slight modifications in our sway plan and am excited about heading in to our second month.

Here's to this spring bringing lots of sticky pink beans!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of new faces here, welcome everyone.

Cagirl, sorry to hear that March was not your month.

Hoping for lots of pink BFP's in April, the peak month of Girl Season.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I'm poking my head in from the March 2ww group (just got bfn and AF...) because it looks like I'll be joining you for this next cycle.

I finally feel like I've been on the diet long enough, about 3 months now, so I'm really hoping for a bfp in April! Here's my sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/revi...-progress.html

Good luck to all who are ttc this month.
    Last edited by Niva; March 31st, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, hope all is going well with your sways! Sorry to those that got BFN in March! I am currently in the 2ww but am already planning for April!

Lollylegs, those doing excessive exercise are seeing great results! I have toyed with the exercise route but ended up coach potato, if I get a BFN do you think it would be to late to start the exercise ready or April? I'm worried about the initial rise in T . . .hmmmm decisions!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope to get to try this month with u girls. Sending pink baby dust to all of you girls!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also do any of ya'll no were I can find the calendar that shows the female and male phases for April?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lovelyboys View Post
    Hi Ladies, hope all is going well with your sways! Sorry to those that got BFN in March! I am currently in the 2ww but am already planning for April!

Lollylegs, those doing excessive exercise are seeing great results! I have toyed with the exercise route but ended up coach potato, if I get a BFN do you think it would be to late to start the exercise ready or April? I'm worried about the initial rise in T . . .hmmmm decisions!
    I'd also like to know about the exercise question. Like you, I started exercise but then dropped it when I realized I couldn't keep it up in any extreme way, and anything but extreme sways blue. But if it has such a great success rate, maybe I should add it back in -- but I don't think I could keep it up more than AF-O! Would that be enough? Just two weeks of extreme exercise in the two weeks leading up to O?
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Niva View Post
    I'd also like to know about the exercise question. Like you, I started exercise but then dropped it when I realized I couldn't keep it up in any extreme way, and anything but extreme sways blue. But if it has such a great success rate, maybe I should add it back in -- but I don't think I could keep it up more than AF-O! Would that be enough? Just two weeks of extreme exercise in the two weeks leading up to O?
    From what I have read it is 6-weeks or so recommended - but if PCOS any is good? It is hard to fit in (it is after 10pm and I am typing while cross training (in warm down). And last night I fell asleep putting DS2 to bed, woke at 11 pm and had to rush to supermarket before shops closed for Easter, got home after midnight and seriously contemplated exercising (I didn't - fighting a cold and dizzy and occasional skip is ok).
    It also probably depends on your weight and calorie intake - don't want to waste away. I am now steadily losing a couple of pounds a month, and probably have another 4 to play with so have only a few months up my sleeve really.
    Hoping it will be helpful.
    I too worry about the T levels (can't do SP etc due to BFg) and i am getting more muscle definition in legs that had wasted away during the first couple months diet.
    But on the upside, I feel resigned to the idea that even the best sway can't guarantee anything, what will be will be and just trying to nudge in a girl direction. And with exercise I will be happily going into pregnancy not feeling overly ghastly. I was very fit with DS1 (weights) and it was a far easier pregnancy, DS2 couch potato. So this will be different ...

Anyway I am so excited to get to April - hoping it's a good month.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lollylegs thank you for your reply! I would love to exercise but its the extreme bit that I'm not sure I can commit to, I also decided on coach potato as I build muscle easily so was really worried about increasing T levels!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK Im finally here!!
    After an almost accident I was in the 2ww a bit earlier than planned last month, but no surprise BFP.

April is our third month on diet and supps and official first attempt month, very excited!!
    Not got off to the best start, Easter Sunday CD2, who had roast Lamb and chocolate, hmmmm! Well, I did say I'd allow myself a cheat after the BFN dissapointment, and the next month of full on diet!

Good luck all!

Page 7 of 187 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast