Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emily...my DS2 was born at 38w2d as well!! I don't think that I will be holding out for my Dec. due date as much as I would like to. It is such good news to hear that you will be in the UK to deliver...makes me just relax on your behalf. Also, your boys not getting into too many scrapes....excellent to hear that

Pumpkin......as with each of your longtermers that gets their BFP, I pray that "she" or "they" are sticky, healthy little babies and that you get to hang out here all the way to June and beyond!!! That is a dark test....mine was nothing close to that on 15dpo!

Gecon....what have you been up to? You are so close to third tri!! Has any of your items for your boy arrived? Has the name issue been discussed/solved? Hope you have a lovely week ahead!!!

To the rest of this lovely group...have a fantastic day!! I will be around more starting this weekend....working the last of my work days and the siding on the shed will be complete by tomorrow at 6:42 pm
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I am so out of the loop... lol... I've been far more busy since my Dr took me out of work. I swear I got far more rest at work than I do at home! There is always something to do here, whereas at work I felt justified in slacking LMAO... my house is nowhere near ready but it's getting there... I am switching rooms for my ds's ... they are getting their own bedrooms now and the baby will co sleep with me it's a crazy amount of work to move their rooms though, and it's honestly sick how many toys they have! LMAO... I am working on ******lining my life and house!

How is everyone coming along? Ladybug how is your brother? How are YOU doing?

Emily good luck on your trip! I have so much respect for you having the courage to fly that late in pregnancy, I am sending all my positive energy your way that everything goes smoothly and easily for you

How about you myrainbowgirl, GeCon, Mathilde.... and everyone else! We are getting there ladies, one big day at a time... lol
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't checked in for ages! Hope everyone is well, you're all ahead of me I think, so nearly popping time for some of you?!
    Can't believe I'm half way, probably more as I've never gone over 39 weeks Scan on Friday... Will I have a wobble and find out, I don't knowwww!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thehappypixi View Post
    Haven't checked in for ages! Hope everyone is well, you're all ahead of me I think, so nearly popping time for some of you?!
    Can't believe I'm half way, probably more as I've never gone over 39 weeks Scan on Friday... Will I have a wobble and find out, I don't knowwww!
    Do it, do it, do it! Sorry I have no self restraint and couldn't possibly wait to find out myself so I'm biased.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Em I was so happy to hear you found a place to stay when you go back to the UK, close to your parents but not under their feet. That sounds perfect. Make sure after the flight you book them for a whole day of babysitting so you can rest at least the day after you arrive. I'm excited for it!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to not reply yesterday to your questions Charlee.....my brother is doing amazing! He is literally the walking miracle...and I have no doubt that angels were watching over him
    The scan yesterday for her had one measurement that was 1 week off....I am trying to tune out it, she was laying transverse, it was only one measurement of one week in terms of still being within the 5th percentile, all other scans have been good for this measurement.
    My good news though is that after I finish work today, I start mat. leave!!!!! So close I can feel the relaxing already...hahaha, I know how you feel Charlee, we do so much at home that it might not be the baby vacation I want it to be unless I really just take that time for me, DS2 and baby.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The big 5+0 today. I know it isn't far at all but further than the last pregnancies. Going to make the pregnancy official on Monday (my birthday) and book an appointment with the doctor. Wondering if I'll be sent for early or additional scans since I have a history of miscarriage.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bunnywabbit, still keeping everything crossed for your sticky mini-bunny. I would maybe mention it to them if you are concerned (understandably so), they sometimes send people with a history like this for a reassurance scan. Better than mum-to-be and baby stressing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I have been quiet, ladies. Well, we are officially 28 weeks today, can't believe it, time is really flying by this time.

Had my flu jab at the beginning of the week, ended up with a giant bruise and pain in my arm. Finally getting better now.

Ladybugs, yes, all of the items ordered have arrived. The name we have sorted, we are happy with it and DS1 already calls him by that name too. Feels like he is already a "real" part of our family without actually being here yet. I am unsure if he is just very active or if I just feel him move more than I did with DS1 as you are supposed to feel more with subsequent pregnancies. And BH.... I remember having some with DS1, but this time is a completely different matter. I have them so often already, it is unreal. Anyone else?

Can't believe we are so close to Christmas and having our babies now. The 1st babies should start arriving soon.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, sorry I've not been about much and have probably missed quite a bit...
    Newly pregs very very exciting. Fingers and toes crossed for beautiful healthy girls!!
    I'm 32 weeks now and officially in the uncomfortable phase of pregnancy... I always go over due so I probably still have quite a wait in front of me. But sometimes I have a little daydream that this baby will come early like in 5 weeks time. :-) It will likely be double that.
    I had my final scan and they are still saying girl, I just still can't believe it and don't think I will until I hold her and see for myself.

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast