Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTCPink, I am so sorry you are going through this. I am so annoyed at people's comments about the gender. It is none of their business. And you still have every chance of this little one being a girl. And even if it wasn't, there is NOTHING WRONG with same gender siblings. I wish other people (outsiders, not us mums ) would stop obsessing and giving their opinion. *Big hugs*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry your little one is a bit of a puker, Iloveladybugs. Glad her weight is keeping well though. Hoping it eases for you both soon.

Thehappypixi, I so badly want to decorate. And Declutter. And declutter some more, but am at the in-law's place for the moment - so much stuff I could quite happily have sent to the dump but can't touch. One day...

Gecon, I hope your pain eases soon one way or another - on the home stretch now, yay!

TTCpink, how insensitive! I can't believe people do this sort of thing, family of all people, and are happy to do so. You're still in the game for your little pink bundle... *bighug*

Hoping everyone else is well.
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; December 23rd, 2013 at 10:53 AM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning's ultrasound went well, albeit fast. Note to self: scans at 11am are very uneventful. Baby's naptime again! My due date has been skipped ahead a couple of days to 24th June, so 14 weeks tomorrow (which is also step brother-in-law's birthday). Measuring at 8.4cm CTR. Strange how much baby's forehead shape has changed so much in a week.

Couldn't see anything of gender during the ultrasound. Scanned in one of the photos in which I think I might just see something gender related but not too sure:

2013-12-23 13 Week Scan picture2_corrected_anon.jpg

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh TTCPink that all sounds so insensitive and unbearable! I'm not sure I would have lasted the party
    Hope once all the family pressure is off you can relax and enjoy either way in the new year xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTCPink - I am so sorry people are being so insensitive. It absolutely amazes me the things that come out of people's mouths! I have had a lot of people assume I'm having another boy, and I just so wish I could say, "No, actually, this one's a girl!" One day...but I know that once he's here, I won't be able to imagine him not being a part of our family! You have no reason to believe that you're not having a girl...just try to take comfort in that!

Ladybugs - Rest up when you can, and enjoy that sweet baby girl!

Bunny - I can't really see anything in that pic...what is your hunch? Will you have another after this? I remember you mentioning that you were older, and I couldn't remember your plans. I am 36, and will be pushing 38 before I will be able to TTC again, but still planning to!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. I am feeling a little better about it now. I guess what upsets me is the most is that I feel like it is a disappointment for some of our family if this baby is not a girl. Every baby is such a blessing and deserves to be celebrated. I know if it's a boy everyone will love him to pieces when he gets here, but it just really annoys me how much emphasis everyone is putting on the gender this time because I have two boys.

To all of those who celebrate Christmas...Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends!
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCPink View Post
    Thanks girls. I am feeling a little better about it now. I guess what upsets me is the most is that I feel like it is a disappointment for some of our family if this baby is not a girl. Every baby is such a blessing and deserves to be celebrated. I know if it's a boy everyone will love him to pieces when he gets here, but it just really annoys me how much emphasis everyone is putting on the gender this time because I have two boys.

To all of those who celebrate Christmas...Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends!
    That's exactly how I felt! I wasn't necessarily disappointed at having another boy but my family was OBVIOUSLY disappointed, which fueled my gd greatly... but I'm here to tell you that I wouldn't trade this little man for any girl in the world! I am SO glad hes a boy and I have zero regrets I would still love to have a daughter, but if it's not in the cards then so be it.... You will be so in love no matter what gender.

Fwiw, your reaction will speak volumes to everyone else!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to all my lovely GD ladies! Whatever you do, don't have a baby today or tomorrow! LOL
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Bunny - I can't really see anything in that pic...what is your hunch? Will you have another after this? I remember you mentioning that you were older, and I couldn't remember your plans. I am 36, and will be pushing 38 before I will be able to TTC again, but still planning to!
    I have another scan in the beginning of February. I have 3 photos for this scan in total, but the other two manage to have even less detail than this one!

I think I can see two, small white lines if you zoom into this picture, but not wanting to read anything into it either way. Just wondered if I'm the only one who sees them and what they think.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to you all from the UK. Have a lovely time, be safe and best wishes for 2014! xxx

Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast