Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! I started following this thread a few days ago and would love to be added to it. I am due July 27th with my third. We have an almost 4 year old son and another lil boy that just turned one. We unexpectedly got pregnant our first month of trying (took a little bit longer with my first two) so we didn't have much time to sway unfortunately. I am just obsessing over every ultrasound, symptom, etc and can't wait to know. We are doing the gender blood test tomorrow with my first trimester screening, so hopefully I can get a nub shot to obsess over while we wait for the results. Seems like all of you lovely ladies have been/are in the same boat and this would be a great place to have someone else to discuss everything with!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    Just a quick one as I am very, very tired. Our little man was born yesterday morning at 1.49am after only 2 hours of active labour weighing 9lbs 4oz. We are all absolutely smitten with him. We are already home since yesterday, but need some rest and sleep, so more info within the next few days.
    Aww congrats, GeCon! Wow, 2 hours, I hope my labour is that speedy! Enjoy! Looking forward to piccies of the little man x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, JMM!

GeCon, Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little guy. So glad to hear it was such a quick labor and that all went well. Enjoy him. Xxx
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Gecon! Looking forward to seeing him
    As for me, I'm in the final stretch, pelvic pains and all, keep mostly to bed but little dragon-baby(as he feels like one hard strong mobile guy) is wiggling around all the time have not experienced such movement before with the boys, and he even keeps me awake, woke at 0230 this morning!! Was a little constipated the other day and pressed a little hard, ended up with my belly button getting very sore. Now I have to hold it "in" all the time! Hope it gets better for the birth!! Snow here, beautiful white and quiet, looking forward to pram walks soon! Hope you all are doing well! Hugs,
    Mathilde

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely to hear from you Mathilde!! Best wishes with your labor and delivery. Can't wait to hear news of your little guy's arrival!

I wonder if you are getting an umbilical hernia. It happened to me the last week before DS2 was born. Very painful! If you wear a tight fitting cami it helps to hold it flat and eases the pain. Hope you feel better!
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feeling strong feelings that I am having a a boy. I have been having recurrent dreams that seem so real. First the ultrasound reveal, and all the emotions that went along with it. Then several dreams of me with my newborn baby boy. I feel that my subconscious knows and is preparing me for acceptance. Hopefully I will know for sure next Saturday, the 25th. But, I am feeling there is little chance of hearing girl now. Maybe it sounds silly, but I am just not very hopeful after all these dreams. Regardless of the outcome it will all be OK, I know that, but I dread dealing with the acceptance that I will never have a daughter if this is a boy since I know this is our last.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GeCon I can't wait to hear from you!!

I went to the ER today because yesterday after picking up DS I wanted to do some grocery shopping and almost fainted in the supermarket. All of the sudden I started sweating like crazy and my head felt heavy. Then I couldn't see anything anymore, as if someone turned of the lights and couldn't hear very good. I heard a lady talking to me but it sounded as if she was far away. I sat down immediately because I have had that kind of feeling when pregnant with DS a lot and did faint in public a lot. Luckily it got better after a few minutes but in the evening I felt strong contractions which returned this morning. My sister brought me to the ER but thank god everything is fine. Babies are looking great and all the results came back very good. I asked the tech if she could tell me the gender and she said the first baby is a girl but she was on the phone while looking at the second baby. When she turned off the screen she realized that she forgot to check baby B's gender. I did look closely though and couldn't see anything between the legs so maybe even two girls?? We'll hopefully know more on Monday. I feel soooo much better now, it's getting real now that I have been told girl by two different doctors. Oh and the doctor said the 'contractions' I felt was probably just growing pain which is very strong when pregnant with twins.

TTC you are still in!! You had a great sway and I seriously will starting doubting that sways do work if you tell me you are having a boy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went today for my first trimester screening and to do the gender blood test. My tech was super sweet and trying her hardest to give me a good guess. I am 12 w 3 days (measuring 12 w 6 d) and hb was 167. At first she thought boy and then changed her mind to girl. She spent a long time looking at different shots/angles and just kept flip flopping. Some shots it looked more up and others more flat. I know there is some stuff out there about 30 degrees and something about the fork at the end (which i do not know much about), but could any of you give it a shot!?!?!? 12weeks3days.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From this pic I would guess boy. The spine is not curled and the angle makes me think boy. Very cute baby!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Pumpkin! (and glad to hear everything is good with you lil ones!) I feel like I am grasping at straws and just hoping for pink :/ She said the placenta was left lateral anterior (which according to Ramzi would be girl, but at 12 weeks I am thinking that is too late to apply the theory?!?!)

Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast