Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Emily!! Hopefully your baby is already in your arms or will be very soon!! Can't wait for an update!!
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have a nub shot to post for guesses. I am nervous!! Praying that I see a girly nub tomorrow!!
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Action stations on here at the moment! Good luck Emily, come on wee one!
    Pumpkin I know how you feel with the lingering doubt but everything crossed its b/g for you. When is your next scan?
    Looking forward to the pic TTCPink, everything crossed for you too!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    On the 20th. 1w6d to go. Next scan would be the anatomy scan on feb 12th.
    You girls are just the best!!!
    Can you sneak a video of the next scan at the ob? Like video it on your phone? That would help if the ob isn't certain again.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCPink View Post
    Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have a nub shot to post for guesses. I am nervous!! Praying that I see a girly nub tomorrow!!
    Good luck!!! Omg excited, waiting for em's bub news and your nub shot! Can't wait to see both. Xxx
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Went to see the MW this morning, no change from last week. He was sleeping when listening to his heartbeat, so much so that the doctor wanted to do a scan to make sure all is well with him. Thankfully no problem at all, just a sleepy baby this morning. Meant I got to see him again on the screen, which was lovely, although I'm now at the point where I'd rather see him outside and cuddle him.

39 weeks and it appears I have n ow moved onto a watermelon...

And why is it that people feel that it is okay to comment on a pregnant lady's weight?

I have already had: "So you are having twins?" twice this week and "Over the last few weeks the weight has really gone on, hasn't it?" I mean seriously... I have ONE baby in my belly who is a week before his due date... what do people expect?
    Last edited by GeCon; January 9th, 2014 at 10:41 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back from my doctor appointment with no gender clues. He did a quick scan but it was not a profile shot. I was able to see the heartbeat and everything looks good. Looks like I will have to wait until my ultrasound at 20 weeks to find out gender. It's so hard to wait!! image.jpg
    Last edited by TTCPink; January 9th, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, what a shame about the lack of gender clues, TTCPink. But great news on all being well with the baby. Is a private gender scan at 16 weeks an option at all?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am right here with you TTC. Glad to hear everything is good that's all that matters. I can't believe how far the two of us already are I bet the rest of the time until we find out gender will fly by. Your little one looks so tiny, it's crazy how much of a difference two weeks make. At 15+2 we were not able to get the full bodies in the picture . It was so hard to understand what we were looking at and what baby the part belonged to. Whenever we tried to watch one baby the other one would jump into the picture.

I take it as a good sign that we haven't heard from Emily yet, I bet she is cuddling her cute baby girl already. Can't wait to hear what name you have chosen and see pics Emily.

So who is next? GeCon?!

Meeks I don't know if DH will make it to the next scan but if he does I will ask him to film it. I have no idea any more which baby was baby a and which one was baby B but the "girl" is the one who is closer and would be born first.

Did anyone have trouble walking during pregnancy? I never had that problem with DS but this time my hips hurt like crazy. Some days I can barely walk. I told my OB but she has no idea what that could be and I am so scared it will get worse the more weight I gain.

Sun only one more night!!!!! I hope you'll be able to see the heartbeat tomorrow but don't be disappointed if you don't. At around 6 weeks every day can make a difference. With the twins we were able to see the heartbeats at 6w4d but my RE said we might not have seen it a day earlier. As long as you'll be able to see yolk sac and gestational sac everything is fine. Please update us as soon as possible. I am thinking of you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin, other than Emily there are still 3boys who was due on 29th December and 2lovelyboys who is due on 11th before me.

Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast