Page 1 of 255 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015

Hi new bfp comers. As we are ending our October 2ww, we hope to se many many bfps to come. Welcome and good luck everyone!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for starting this thread, yogi! I can't wait to see how many people get to join this thread.

Okay, I don;t know if all of you are thinking what i am thinking, but I am now wanting to know what all the early gender determination tests are.... I want to know asap, but at the same time, I don't want the information to be wrong. I just stumbled into the Panorama test, but I haven't researched it yet or the many other options available.

So, what tests are other considering?
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are very welcome Christi!
    When I had my chemical recently I started looking into that. I have gone in the other due date threads and they have mentioned what testing is available but some are pricey if not covered by insurance. I hope some old timers chime in to give their inputs I am dying to know too. I hope to join you all very soon !!!
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Okay, I don;t know if all of you are thinking what i am thinking, but I am now wanting to know what all the early gender determination tests are.... I want to know asap, but at the same time, I don't want the information to be wrong. I just stumbled into the Panorama test, but I haven't researched it yet or the many other options available.

So, what tests are other considering?
    The four non-invasive prenatal tests are MaterniT21, Panorama, Verifi, and Harmony. I'm not sure if all four can tell gender though. According to the chart on this site, they don't all test for sex chromosomes, but maybe they do now since the info on the site was from 2013.

So many non-invasive prenatal testing choices for Down syndrome: what do they do & how much do they cost?
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all! I would be the .01 percent that any of those tests would not work on LOL. But yes all the ones mentioned do now test gender accuracy rates vary on each lower for girls. Hell I am outside of the accuracy for pregnancy tests it seems. Happened both times now! Id love to know the gender that early because waiting til the 17 plus week mark for a gender scan just drives you crazy! Needles scare the ever living daylights out of me so no more of those then necessary for me! In my neck of the woods I would be surprised if anyone up here even does this. Up here its you NEED this epidural or you NEED this c-section because I have a vacation I am going to be late for. They are going to hate me
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Can i join you? Im in shock as we werent trying so we got a suprise oppsie.

On 1st August nurse changed my pill to a different pill said it was exactly same as other just different manufacturer or something anyway my cycles are normally 30-33days and i got no period so i thought it hadnt worked (nothing stops my periods except pregnancy. On about cd39 no af and bfn i decided to stop pill to see if period would start and on cd42 period arrived so i started pill again and carried on as normal. Yesterday Cd24 i just got a feeling that i was pregnant and needed to wee on a stick, expecting it to be blank and not really knowing why i was doing i did it any and low and behold a bfp!

In total shock and confused at when it happened. I held my pee this morning for trip to Sainsburys and got digital date one and bfp 1-2 weeks it says so i think its this month but hubby thinks the period i had wasnt a period and i was pregnant...i really dont. Im worried tho as daily i have been taking my pill and just hope i have done no damage
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations HappyLea!
    When coming off the pil you tend to ovulate sooner than later and I can tell you from my past experiences. So you did get AF when yours stopped the pill. I have also heard if you are able to catch that egg its good for a pink sway. Good luck and congratulations to you! Try not to worry and enjoy your upcoming months
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks yogi, both hubby and i have been racking our brains today and when af arrived 12th sept i started pill back up and used contraception when we dtd but then going on from there i got unwell a uti/kidney infection on 26th sept dr prescribed anti biotics. I think this must be arround time when conceived as i havent been on pill for long and certainly not had it for over 10 years (coil had to be removed as it moved about 5 months ago) and i didnt even consider my pill when taking the anti biotic. I found pack and it says it can make it less effective. Doctor didnt even mention it either. I do think its this month and a shorter cycle for me. Does anti biotics sway either way???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some antibiotics do interfere with birthcontrol. Which were yours taking?
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was taking nitrofurantoin, its only thing we can think of for this month as i never missed a pill. Im worried pill may cause damage but reading up on internet i read it should cause any affect on baby :/

Page 1 of 255 1231151101 ... LastLast