Page 104 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2815
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luvmyfam that's so inconsiderate and mean of your cousin. I dont know why someone can be so rude to a pregnant woman. :/ I always say Karma

OMG Boyzmommy this is unbelievable for her to send you a post and in person. Why are our closest relatives the rudest. They could at least have the common courtesy to at least to try and be nice. Im so sorry you and Luvmyfam had to go through this whole ordeal. Hugs to you ♡

Wow really Hopper? Im sure she longed for a son just did not show it. I think we all deep down inside long for the opposite sex we dont have. Have you tried vitamin b6 ? I hear it works great on minimizing nausea. Have you checked skull theory? Hope you feel better soon ♡

I forgot to mention the inlaws live with me and care for my girls and my dh is there only son and before i could say anything to their question of can we post it on Facebook my dh said please let them and I mentioned about his cousins recent loss and he ignored as if I had not said anything so I said fine. They were on cloud 9, I just wish I had waited till after New years since I am not showing at all yet. Thank you girls for understanding ♡

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi that's wonderful you haven't had a bleed for a while and that you're been taken off bed rest. Take care hun, my thoughts and prayers are with you and bubby boy. Xx

Luvmyfam that's terrible that your cousin said that. They probably don't realize how much they are upsetting you sayying things like that. I'm not looking forward to those sorts of comments when I decide to announce.

Boyzmommy I'm sure the spotting is nothing to worry about as long as it's not bright red. But definitely mention to your ob.

Hopper sorry you're feeling so nauseous I know how you're feeling. Enjoy your time alone resting and watching movies.
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

4. Thanks hopper, yogi&booboo thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper and foxcub sorry you're feeling so crappy!! I am too.. I was being sick Christmas morning which never happened with either of my boys. I am literally exhausted all the time and get awful waves of nausea. Only a couple more weeks and it should subside if I remember rightly!!

Loving all the desired gender updates recently!! Xx

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

6. Thanks yogi&booboo, Foxcubblue thanked for this post
    Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boyz I can't believe anyone would ever think that, let alone send it to a pregnant woman. No blessings without a daughter?! And hopper she said the "pain" of having a "dirty boy"?!? She's got to be jealous. These people obviously don't know how amazing it is to have boys! They're so precious and sweet and silly! And they LOVE their mommas!! Yogi and violet my cousin and I have always been close but sometimes she says things without thinking how it will make the other person feel. And I do think she has feelings of jealousy as well whether this baby is a boy or a girl.
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

8. Thanks yogi&booboo thanked for this post
    Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good to hear luvmyfam. We have quite a few of those relatives on my husband's side and say the darnest things without thinking.

Are any of you gals experiencing round ligament pain? Mine seems to suddenly have gotten more intense and my lower spine is bugging me too. I dont know if its because I have been laying in bed a lot lately :/ My husband thinks I am tylenol addicted. If you are is there any recommendations on what else can help reduce the discomfort?

DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes yogi I've had pretty bad round ligament pain this time around. I have to be really careful when changing positions or sneezing lol.

Well ladies, my harmony results are IN!! They called to say that it came back negative for all of the trisomy's!! We are going today to pick up our sealed envelope with gender! It is going to be so hard to not know now knowing we could!! But I really want to find out in a special way with DH on our date night on Jan. 9th. It just seems SO far away!

But I'm so happy my baby is healthy so far!!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

11. Thanks yogi&booboo thanked for this post
    Likes mammacass, Foxcubblue, Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wooo Hooo!! Congratulations Luvmyfam thats awesome news ♡ The time will fly I promise I would probably leave the sealed envelope as long as you possibly can just so you wont be tempted ♡ I am super excited for you. I am glad I am not alone. This round ligament pain is getting put of hand. I hope its only a short phase :/

DS due June 2016

13. Thanks luvmyfam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for supportive words. I know some ppl are total ignorant or just being jealous. Having boys is so much fun as well. I love my boys more than anything n wont change them for anything in this world. They r total mommys boys. Cute n cuddly. Its so rude to say dirty boys.

Iluvmyfam so wonderful u got ur results. Yay.

I have bern having pain in my groin area when i wake up in morning.
    I had to put heating pad under my butt and sit on it for a while before sleeping as my groin area hurts a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

15. Thanks luvmyfam thanked for this post
    Likes yogi&booboo liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to definitely try a heating pad Boyzmommy ouch yoir pain sounds more painful : ( Hope u feel better soon

DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww boyz how magical to be shopping for girls clothes! I envy you must be amazing for you also yogi!

I definitely over indulged and wore myself out over Christmas - so exhausted and it's taking everything I have to get out and do things with the kids lol sorry to hear you are sick Violet.

Good to hear you haven't had anymore bleeding yogi. Girls we announced just to close family at Christmas and I have already also had the comments re gender from one of them. I do think some of its jealousy as they have all of one gender also. Boyz those messages and comments from your cousin though are just plain spitefullness, can understand you being a little pissed off!

Hopper looking forward to pics from your scan!!

Yogi I too am already experiencing round ligament pain - if I move the wrong way in bed it catches me by surprise!

OMG luvmyfam you are stronger than me lol I would have to know RIGHT NOW!! Ha ha great that all tests are negative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

18. Thanks luvmyfam, yogi&booboo thanked for this post
Page 104 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast