Page 232 of 282 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2815
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!!! I've been AWOL for the last couple of weeks, just trying to catch up now! All the u/s pics are making me SO want another u/s!!! What gorgeous babies we make girls

@taytum I love your maternity pics!!!! Sorry to hear you may have PUPPS, never had any experience with it but it seems so unpleasant. I do have eczema though, it runs in my mothers family unfortunately so I know how awful the itch can be!

I can't believe we are all so far along in our journey!!! Over halfway now. I am feeling so much movement, all down very low. My little man is head down facing my back so all I feel are little fists bopping away down by my underwear line lol. Seems to be non stop though! BH have started here in the past week or so. Not sore just tight. I'm apprehensive about this labour being as fast or heaven forbid faster than DS2 (30 minutes start to finish!) but I know BH mean nothing anyway so not letting them get to me.

I have posted in the GDesire part of the forum about stupid comments, have received quite a few of them lately and as much as I try to not let them get to me I feel like they are taking the shine off this pregnancy a little. Some days I just want to be delivered and have little man here, if I had him to snuggle the stupid comments would be easier deal with.
    As much as I am in love with this baby I find my GD being triggered a lot lately. A lot of mothers from my two previous due date groups on FB have had their second children lately and every single one of them has had the opposite to what they have at home giving them their PP and they are all so vocal about feeling like they are finally complete with their boy and their girl. I have told them we are having our third boy and - yup, you guessed it. Got some really stupid comments like "Oh no, are you so sad?" or "Oh I'd hate to be you!" Obviously the preggo hormones are making these usually lovely women say ridiculous crap but it just makes me sad. And then the guilt hits etc etc. Its a vicious cycle. Normally I wouldn't give a hoot what people say/think but I'm assuming its the hormones making it a bit harder to stomach...

Anyways, thats about all thats going on here. We are planning a little family trip for a week in May/June, our last as a foursome, and thats been taking my mind off things. Hope everyone is well here! Home stretch ladies, we've got this
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Boyz, what a pretty name! My friend spells hers Leiah so there's another to add to your list! I think they're all cute, but personally I wouldn't choose Lya; I read it as Lie-a when I first saw it. Love the other ways though!

Team green baby due May 21!
    Love the name Leah Boyz but agree with Taytum here. I don't like Lya, I read it as Lie-a too.
    2012 2014 2016

3. Likes Boyzmommy liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

It's been a while since I've been here the last time to read everyone, but here I am

@Mammacass: your princess is such a beauty. How did everyone react? Especially your closest family and friends? Do you have a name picked out yet?

@Taytum: such beautiful maternity pictures. I love the colour of your dress on that picture, it's lovely! And i hope you'll be able to get the itching under control, it sounds awful. Time flies for you, May is approching very very fast

@Lovmyfam: my little Pauline moves a lot tooo and I see her kicking from the outside as well. Your job must be so hard sometimes, but also very rewarding, isn't it?

@Violetwinter: I'm also having Braxton Hicks pretty often, but I asked the midwive the last time and she said it's more common with every pregnancy. She also measured my cervix, which was more than 4, so ok. She said if they get painful and very reoccuring, I must come in for a check.

@Milybaby: I'm happy to hear you're doing fine and you're soo in love with your thirth little guy. Do you already have a name picked out? My boys names are Noah and Mathis and I thought Pauline was just perfect with it My hubby wanted to name her Lena, but I won

@Missiz: good luck with your scan I will be checking over here for a beautiful picture of your little girl.

@Boyzmommy: very pretty name and I like Lya a lot! It's modern.But I see ladies here telling it's pronounced differently than Leah. So how is Leah pronounced in English?

@Hopper: oh my god, I'm shocked. People are sooo insensitive. Are they really telling you they'd hate to be you? That's mean! You'll soon have 3 wonderful boys to cherish Please don't pay attention to those comments. They are rubbish!
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

5. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Boyzmommy, Violet Winter liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The nursery of our princess is finished I'll let you enjoy the pictures now

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0064.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG
    Last edited by Fiya; March 21st, 2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

7. Likes Violet Winter, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum - - Have you tried the Gold Bond Extra Strength Medicated Lotion yet? Years ago, my friend had PUPPS (I was her doula) and this is the one thing that helped her. She would put it on and stand in front of a fan. It has menthol so is very cooling. And yes, she was pregnant with a boy.

Gold Bond Medicated Body Lotion Extra Strength - 14 oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QB26MA..._XIg8wb134PSEB
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boyzmommy I love Leah!

Aww Fiya I'm in love 😍😍😍

Hopper sorry you are going through that. Hang in there and Dont let it get to you. People are so ignorant when making comments like that to a pregnant woman

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

10. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Boyzmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for giving comments on name🏻
    @ hopper i m so sorry about ppl being so ignorant. I announced gender to my close family n my sis in law commented that at last ur family is complete. I ws very offended on this comment n told her that if it would have been a boy, my family would have been complete by him as well. Every new baby boy or a girl is a blessing. Its only our desire to experience both but it doesn't mean u have to have both to make a complete family. She herself wanted a boy after two girls so badly. She should not comment like this
    @ fiya nursery is wonderful. I guess u live in Europe by half sided bumpers on crib 🤔

Mom to two princes
    Princess in belly

Due in June 2016

12. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @fiya I LOVE the nursery! You did an amazing job!

@boyz I really like the name Leah! I think that's the nicest spelling too. (Leah)

@hopper I am so sorry I am super protection over my DS3 and I think GD had a lot to do with that.

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

14. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @boyz ... i like leah it is one of my favourite names

@hopper .... hang in there sweety ppl can be very insensitive with there remarks sometimes but all u can do is ignore. Stay strong

@fiya .... love the nursery

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

16. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for the replies. I got a great reply from familymatters on the post I made and it sums up everything so well. She said
    The thing is, is that you're very happy you're having a boy, but you also wish you were having a girl. These emotions are complex enough without the general public muddying the waters.
    and that just encompasses everything. I am already feeling so all over the place about my own feelings and now these remarks are colouring my feelings even further. I'm sure it will get easier. I've asked DH to make the necessary phone calls to just let the rest of his family know we are having another boy as once they know I can just respond however I please to people asking me if we are team blue or pink (FWIW I will be responding with a big smile on my face and a self deprecating remark like "I better start saving for all the after school sports activities now!" or "They'll eat me out of house and home!" If I say something like that before they get a chance to be negative/stupid then at least it's all on my own terms!!

@Fiya I adore your nursery!!! It looks absolutely amazing! And I love your name choice - Pauline sounds lovely with Noah and Mathis!! We were settling on calling this little man Harry (We have a Will and Jamie) but there seems to have been a ressurgence of it lately. I've heard two people I know call their newborn sons Harry in the past 3 weeks so now I'm debating whether to use it or now. DS1 is adamant that we use it but I think I might have him liking Alexander also even though DH isn't too keen on it. I also like Oscar and Matthew. DH's other boy name that he likes is Cody, which is nice too but not in my top 5. I've always had final say on what names we've used up to now so fingers crossed that trend continues lol!!! DS1 was supposed to be Caleb or Jacob but within 2 minutes of his birth I said he was Will and that was that. DS2 was meant to be Zachary and then DH wanted to call him Jack but when he was born I said I wanted to call him Jamie and again I won :P I'll just keep referring to bump as "baby" instead of a name as we have been doing and hopefully the boys will forget that he was supposed to be Harry and I can pick a name when he arrives like I've done before

I have a question for mamas of 2-3+ kids - did your labours get faster over time or did they all vary? There was 23 months between DS1 and DS2 and my labour was just over 30 minutes after induction by ARM on DS2. I was already 3cm when I went in for induction. DS1's labour was around 12 hours from first twinge and 0cm dilated to holding him but I got the epidural at 6cm which was about 7.5 hours in and they allowed at least 2 hours of passive descent once I got to 10cm which was about 20 minutes after they put the epidural in. So basically based on my history active labour has been fast but its getting to the 3-4cm active stage that can take its time. I'm just worried that I'll be 3-4cm dilated and not know it and end up with an unplanned homebirth (the upside of being in talks of a 4th child with DH is that he has said that if we do go ahead with a 4th he will consider allowing me apply for a homebirth which would be my dream!)
    2012 2014 2016

Page 232 of 282 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast