Page 52 of 282 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ksmom. Congrats hun. I hope its ur month. Dont worry check again in 48 hrs. 🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

2. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ksmom congratulations!

Please dont worry. My lines did not get darker until 14 dpo and this was on FRER's. Good luck and big hugs to you ♡

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

I tried my doppler today and I found the heart beat a few times. I even called my oldest daughter to record it. ♡ It was a magical experience. I thankfully only have three more progesterone injections to give my self and I pray everything goes well after that. I have my 4 week follow up this following monday. Im sure I will be scheduled for my next ultrasound before I turn 14 weeks. I am very much looking forward to scheduling my gender scan christmas week more than anything with the lords will ♡

How is everyone doing? Hope everyone is doing great and hang in there ladies with ms! I hope it goes away super soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

5. Likes Bluebooties, mommymachine, hopper liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi to all you pregnant ladies,

Welcome to all the new ladies who have joined us. Huge congrats with your little beans and I hope they stick with you.

I had my first ultrasound on sunday at 7w3d and we heared a nice hartbeat. Our baby is doing great and is on track, so we're very happy. On the abdominal US, he or she was on the right so if I mirror this it would mean girl. But I don't really know if Ramzi is reliable.

I still get girl vibes though and I think that I will really be able to enjoy this pregnancy once I know if my gender desire will finally become reality, because right now it's keeping me from a good night rest. It's horrible. Some nights, it's the only thing I can think about. I just hope with all my heart that this is really my girl. Next scan on the 21st at 10w4d.

DSC_0525.JPG
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

7. Thanks yogi&booboo thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiya so gorgeous congrats! I hope it's your little pink bundle too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Hope you are all well!

Welcome Violet! Great to see you popping your head in, hopefully this LO is a sticky xxx

Ksmom I'm hoping your next test is darker than the last one. Its so scary waiting on that line to darken but I'm sending loads of positive vibes your way xxx

Fiya that photo is gorgeous!! Hopefully your instinct is right and it is indeed your long awaited pink little bundle I find myself yo-yo-ing! I can't imagine having a daughter but I can't imagine having a third son either - I think I just can't imagine a third child period lol. Unfortunately we won't have the option of finding out the gender until mid March, I think, as I think most places ask that you be 20+ weeks before having a gender scan!! The Harmony test is super expensive so I don't see that as an option here either. I'm trying to put gender to the back of my mind for now!

Hope you are feeling a little better foxcub - and all the other moms dealing with MS at the moment. Its horrible, it really is! xxx

Oh yogi that must be wonderful being able to hear your little darling on the doppler!!! I can't wait to get to that stage It definitely is great for easing your mind in the early days xxx

I'm feeling a distinct lack of symptoms other than the near constant cramping and some backache. Sleeping on my side has become painful already. I had severe SPD on DS2 and I just know its going to cause issues early on this time. I'm 4+2 today, feel its a little more real. Where abouts in your abdomen did you have twinges and cramps in the early days ladies? I'm still feeling it on both sides and that heavy, period type pain all over. I'm thinking about booking an early scan for some reassurance - when is the best time to book for? When would the heartbeat be visible from? I think once I see that I can chill a bit more.
    2012 2014 2016

10. Likes Poptart32 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Took a FR this morning and the line is WAY lighter and the digital still says "not pregnant." I take all my tests with FMU after a long overnight hold so I know my urine wasn't too diluted. This is exactly what happened last time. I took a test at 15dpo and it was really light then I started bleeding the next night. At this point I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. DH refuses to believe it's happening again but I know deep down, I'm right. All the symptoms I've been having for the past week have completely disappeared and my temp is dropping quickly. Here are my tests (today's test at 4w1d is at the bottom)
    FR 13-15dpo.JPG
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Ks.. Im so sorry. That's unusual to happen twice let alone in a row. I took an Internet cheapie today and you can honestly barely see the line so im worrying now too. Im 15dpo. Ive had an unusual sensation in my uterus like AF is going to start too which I don't recall before. Xx

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

13. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sweetie. I m sorry you are this way. And going through this. I hope things turn out good.

Due in June 2016

15. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ksmom I am so sorry your tests are not darker! I really hope things look up for you, I wish I could give you a huge hug right this moment! My thoughts are with you, hoping for a positive outcome for you pet xxx
    2012 2014 2016

17. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
Page 52 of 282 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast