Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016 (New Thread)

Hi ladies! I came by and found our other thread had been closed, so I'm starting a new one

How is everyone?!

Pebbles, I definitely find myself getting upset over little things. Last month I had to stop reading my book club book because it was way too heavy and I was sobbing lol. I'm also potty training right now, so it's stressful.

Sunbuny and XX, I love the names! Our little girl will be Ember Josephine, the name we picked before even trying to TTC#1. My SIL informed DH that everyone in his family dislikes it, and he said, oh that's too bad. Then she asked if I was the one who picked it, which is funny because I'm the one who wavers and DH has been steadfast since we agreed on it 7 years ago lol.

I'm getting really uncomfortable lately- I cannot even recline (not flat) on my back without feeling nauseous and short of breath. Also, my back is very painful, despite a chiropractor. My friend recommended her massage therapist to me, so I am going to try that out. She does induction massage after 38 weeks, as well, so I might do that. My friend went into labor while in the middle of her massage... So I think that's a pretty cool endorsement haha.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Likes Temerity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016 (New Thread)

I'm sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable Temerity! I do my Yoga poses and pelvic tilt exercises to help with any low back pain I get. It helps so much! I hope you get some relief soon!

AFM- I can't believe I'm 34 weeks! I haven't been keeping track and told someone I was 32. I thought I had more time to get some projects done but now I'm freaking out! This little guy has had a HUGE growth spurt and has already engaged and descended into the birth canal ! They say he will come early, but I'll believe it when it happens! I'm gonna finish washing the baby's clothes and pack my hospital bag. Once I have that bag packed there is no way he will come early- Murphy's Law !

I hope everyone else is doing well!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks XX! Oddly, the pain is high up under my shoulder blade on the right side. I have gotten it with every pregnancy in exactly the same spot. Side stretches help but don't completely alleviate it.

I can't believe we're going to be "meeting" the first of our babes in just a few weeks! Were your other two early or late? (Forgive me if that's been asked!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temerity, get thee to your doc and ask about your gall bladder. That sounds like what you're having, very common during pregnancy and they may be able to help you feel better if that is the case (or at least know about what is happening, because it can get quite severe and it's terrifying if you do not know what is happening and it starts getting really bad.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Temerity thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic- I've mentioned it to my midwife before and gallbladder was never even mentioned, but I'll definitely ask specifically about it now that you bring it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerity View Post
    Thanks XX! Oddly, the pain is high up under my shoulder blade on the right side. I have gotten it with every pregnancy in exactly the same spot. Side stretches help but don't completely alleviate it.

I can't believe we're going to be "meeting" the first of our babes in just a few weeks! Were your other two early or late? (Forgive me if that's been asked!)
    I can't believe it either! I'm 34.5 weeks!! My DS1 came 8 days late and DS2 came 4 days early. This guy though has started measuring 3.5 weeks early since my 32nd week ! I'm getting the finishing touches on things this week just in case! Sure enough, I'll be ready and he will come close to my due date !

I really hope you can get some relief from your back soon!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grrrr...had written a really long reply and lost it all. Grrrr...

I can't be bothered rewriting it all. Just popping in to say hi xxx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I saw my dr yesterday. .. Baby is measuring quite small so have to have another growth scan at 36 weeks. If she isn't growing then looks like I'll be having her even earlier. Fx she's gaining weight in there.

How is everybody doing?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Sun, I hope the scan next week goes well!

13. Thanks Sunbuny thanked for this post
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast