Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Within days of my positive pregnancy test I was craving proteins and fats so intensely. I hadn't been doing a particularly food-strict LE diet, but I dramatically reduced my intake of proteins and fats (I'm normally content to eat meat, cheese, and milk all day every day), cut back on calories, skipped breakfast most days, and dropped quite a bit of weight. I ended up dropping roughly 20 lb since August, although I've since gained about 5 lb back in the two weeks since my BFP and me feeling constantly starved. That's tapered off in the last few days though. We didn't do anything with respect to timing as we've found I don't seem to get pregnant without having sex the day before O.

Has anyone else had their beta levels drawn yet this pregnancy? I've had mine drawn at 9DPO, 12DPO, and 16DPO. Since they were over 1500 on the last draw they scheduled my ultrasound (1/11) and aren't doing anymore checking of my levels.
    DH (43), DW (40)

2. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 1 more pregnancy test to take. I've only taken 2 and will probably take another tomorrow. I'm at my parents house with the kids so I've had to be very sneaky. I just snuck out to get prenatal sand have had eggs every morning. I'm so excited to be off the diet. I can't wait to fog rickety shopping!!!

So I haven't told DH yet. Act. We been gone since I found out. Any cute ideas on how to tell him when I get home? I thought about a chalkboard sign in the kitchen or putting the kids handprints on a paper a putting a heart for #3 and due date.

I tried to run yesterday but took it slow. Holy moly the amount of ewcm that came out. Also I've already had some morning sickness in the am. Just feel off, no throwing up yet. My bed friend just looked at me and knew, I can't believe my mom hasn't realized. She did notice the acne, my face is horrible since the start of the 2ww.

Pbn-I'm so glad you are separated from GD. I was upset when we found out ds2 was a boy but ok when he was born. I'm sure I'd do the same now so that is why I'm thinking of waiting. If I have a baby in hands, boy or girl, I'll be ok.

2xblue-I am so sorry to hear about your first baby. I can't even imagine. No need to feel guilty though, you've been through a lot.

My friend just had a stillborn baby and that makes me really scared. It has made her crazy and it's only been 6 months and she's trying again. I don't think she's emotionally ready but I don't know if she ever will be until she gets a child. So sad! I'll def. get every test possible.

I haven't even called the dr yet. I'll do that next week. I'm sure I'll get a dating scan at 7-8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2xblue I'm sorry about your first baby don't feel guilty for wanting one gender more than the other, its human nature to want what we dont have
    Bunnygirl I have my first doc appointment on Thursday so I'm assuming they'll order bloodwork. Unfortunately my family gp is on annual leave so I have to go to a random doctor for my initial appointment and to get my referral for my dating scan. But happily I can start seeing my ob then. They've let me start seeing her at 8 weeks intead of 12 weeks

Dpike I love the idea of the hand prints and heart! Or maybe you can use your last pregnancy test somehow - maybe tape it inside the heart pic?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I don't have my bfp yet but I really hope this month I can join this group.. Going to follow you all!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

6. Likes 2xblue, maidentomother liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin I really hope to see you here !! Did af end up showing?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No but it on its way for sure! Neg test last night
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many dpo are you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 dpo today!! Roll on AF!!! cant wait to get started ttc again
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

11. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Pinkin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dpike, did you do another test? I did a cheap one today and it's getting nicely darker Did you tell your DH and if so how did you do it? I really wanted to surprise my dh doing someting special but DH knew I was going to test so couldn't really surprise him that way

Pinkin, hopefully you will join us soon!!

Thank you Pbn and dpike. It was really difficult and after that I have always been scared when pregnant that something is wrong with the baby. Next week I will call and ask about NIPT. I think I can have it for free due to our history. I really hope so! I really want to know that the baby is healthy. I've been thinking maybe ask to write the gender in a piece of paper and put in an envelope and that way we can open it when we want to. Or maybe we won't open it But I think I couldn't do that if I knew it was written in there.

Have you girls told anyone else than dh you are pregnant? I haven't. We usually have told quite late, after the first scan around 12 weeks. I would love to tell my mom earlier but habe to think about it. Been also thinking about the cute ways to announce it. Pinterest has alot of brilliant ideas!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast