Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering. Has anyone not had morning sickness? This is my 3rd pregnancy and all 3 have been different . 1st i had really bad morning sickness from 5 weeks until 14 weeks. Second baby really bad ms from 5 weeks until 8 weeks. This one i am 7w1d today and no morning sickness. Im not complaining but wondering can the morning sickness lessen with each pregnancy ??

I see my midwife today to get a request for my 10 week downs test plus my 13 week request !! I am booked in for 18th of july and i will be exactly 13 weeks . Hopefully i get a decent nub picture!! We will be finding out gender at 20 weeks but i really am not fussed either way anymore as far as gender .

Hope everyone is well xo
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I've had no morning sickness this time. With DS1 I had it from 6 weeks to 15 weeks then with DS2, it lasted from about 6 or 7 weeks until 20ish weeks. I've had a little nausea from time to time (totally manageable), but not the severe nausea and vomiting like I had with my first two. Instead I have terrible food aversions and have to force myself to eat. I also have not had migraines this time which is amazing!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Littleboyblue, I'm sorry you're having so much anxiety but I'm sure your little girl is just fine. Try not to worry, although I know it's hard not to. I think if I were having a girl, I'd be paranoid too about something being wrong since it would feel like it's too good to be true. It's totally normal though to have all these worries. Have you thought about getting an at home doppler to put your mind at ease?

Princessmom, I hope baby is a girl and your DD gets the sister she's been wanting.

What a cute little boy you have BR!

K, I hope your appointment goes well. I don't have any gender announcement ideas...I'm terrible at those. lol
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

5. Thanks belter, Littleboybluex3 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Littleboyblue, you got the gender already?? I'm jealous. And it looks like 3 boys and now a girl??

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

7. Likes Littleboybluex3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a cute boy littlebb!

Thanks ladies hugs
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Just wondering. Has anyone not had morning sickness? This is my 3rd pregnancy and all 3 have been different . 1st i had really bad morning sickness from 5 weeks until 14 weeks. Second baby really bad ms from 5 weeks until 8 weeks. This one i am 7w1d today and no morning sickness. Im not complaining but wondering can the morning sickness lessen with each pregnancy ??

I see my midwife today to get a request for my 10 week downs test plus my 13 week request !! I am booked in for 18th of july and i will be exactly 13 weeks . Hopefully i get a decent nub picture!! We will be finding out gender at 20 weeks but i really am not fussed either way anymore as far as gender .

Hope everyone is well xo
    I heard it can get worse. But u our right each pregnancy is different. With my 1st I had the odd sick day. (Didn't know til 26 weeks) with my 2nd no sickness.
    With my 3rd really bad sickness that started later around 8 weeks and right up to 3rd trimester. This one mostly bad neusea that is there all day, think its now starting to ease. I'm having some good days in between now!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I need your help. Sorry if i have said this before I can't remember what replies I got. l'm 11+4 and I still have not announced (a few people do know) I have not announced yet because I'm trying to find a good time when I can tell my best friend but there never seems to be the right time. I really don't want to hurt her feelings but I know she is going to be upset. But then I can't not tell her as she will be guess soon especially as I'm starting to get a podge that I can't suck in any more.
    She herself still has not gotten pregnant still has not seen a fertility doctor. Think she has given up but still gets angry at everyone around her who can just pop them out.
    Last time I had a false alarm and told her right away she cried on the phone. Hung up on me. Later came back and apologised but only after finding out it was a false alarm. And then told me I should have not told her until I was much further along. I said she is going to act just the same no matter when she finds out she told me she wouldn't.
    Don't get me wrong she is a lovely friend but it Seems a little unfair now that I'm avoiding announcing to save other people's feeling. I already hid my pregnancy last pregnancy (due to different reasons that time) this is my last and should be enjoying every moment of it.
    Any ideas how I can tell my friend I'm the best way possible?
    I'm thinking after my 12 week scan on th 15th and via text message so she has the privacy to act how ever she wants. But not quite sure how to word it.
    What do you ladies think?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Dec 2016 Jan/Feb 2017

I think this pregnancy is the most chilled pregnancy of all my pregnancies . Less nausea than my last 2 pregnancies .
    I have a feeling that my baby is a prince . I have been a little down lately . I have been trying to get the idea of having a girl out of my head and be content that God wants me to have boys . I never felt like this before . I think that maybe deep down inside I always thought that I would have a little girl . My poor husband feels so sad for me . I know he never wanted girls. Which I always thought it was strange .Guys always wanted to have little girls right ??? Not my DH . His argument was , too much drama and I know how I was when I was young . I would go crazy trying to keep her safe lol
    Well I don't really know the gender of my baby . I feel guilty cuz I work with so many ladies that can not have kids and are for years trying to have at least one. And my job does not help my situation either . I work with kids every day . I'm a dentist and even though I'm not a pediatric dentist the bulk of my patients are kids. I see little 6month girls all day long . Every Time one walks in my heart melts . I hope that I'm wrong about how I'm felling .
    Thank you ladies for listening to what I have to say . I don't know many people that are going through what Iam going so it's really hard to talk about those feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tata; June 7th, 2016 at 04:13 AM.

12. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    Ladies I need your help. Sorry if i have said this before I can't remember what replies I got. l'm 11+4 and I still have not announced (a few people do know) I have not announced yet because I'm trying to find a good time when I can tell my best friend but there never seems to be the right time. I really don't want to hurt her feelings but I know she is going to be upset. But then I can't not tell her as she will be guess soon especially as I'm starting to get a podge that I can't suck in any more.
    She herself still has not gotten pregnant still has not seen a fertility doctor. Think she has given up but still gets angry at everyone around her who can just pop them out.
    Last time I had a false alarm and told her right away she cried on the phone. Hung up on me. Later came back and apologised but only after finding out it was a false alarm. And then told me I should have not told her until I was much further along. I said she is going to act just the same no matter when she finds out she told me she wouldn't.
    Don't get me wrong she is a lovely friend but it Seems a little unfair now that I'm avoiding announcing to save other people's feeling. I already hid my pregnancy last pregnancy (due to different reasons that time) this is my last and should be enjoying every moment of it.
    I'm thinking after my 12 week scan on th 15th and via text message so she has the privacy to act how ever she wants. But not quite sure how to word it.

I honestly think text is best. That way she can absorb the information in private.

Just send a friendly text, "I wanted to share this news with you. I'm texting you, not to be insensitive but rather the opposite. I hope that you understand. I don't expect a text back, take your time."

Or something.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

14. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post

Wow that hard . I think you should text her and let her digest . She will get over eventually. Just give her some time .

16. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast