Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6A6027B0-099C-4120-9C3D-AB67D361F63A.jpg

Hello . I hope i dont bother on this tread but Can some body help me what do you people think Girl or a boy ? 12+ weeks hope for answer

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see a nub and potty shots aren't reliable at 12 weeks, sorry. You should post this in the ultrasound forum for more guesses since this is a due date thread.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys. Doctor went good today. Baby is healthy. She did a check for me. Still girl.

But get this, no one knows really but my bff and hubs bff. And my mother in law has been hounding my husband since we found out on Saturday. Despite me telling her to stop, despite my repeat pleads to stop bothering me this pregnancy. I'm more private this time, a lot to do with depression. She hasn't listened or learned from me yelling at her. Today she crossed the line by asking my son about the gender. I blew up on her. All I wanted was one single week to myself with it. That's it. And she isn't respecting it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for commenting everyone. I didn't think I could make a gender guess ( and didnt want to) from tomorrow or anything, just feeling nervous that there will be something i see that hints at boy. I'm going to just try and enjoy it. I've just been a mess today in general.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gender experts guess my scan at 12 weeks a boy too haha there wasn't even a nub! I wouldn't trust them! I am having a girl! Confirmed it 3 times

I been so paranoid lately! I had pelvic bone pressure I dunno what else to call it. I need to call doc in morning and ask. I'm freaking out!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkhelp View Post
    Thanks for commenting everyone. I didn't think I could make a gender guess ( and didnt want to) from tomorrow or anything, just feeling nervous that there will be something i see that hints at boy. I'm going to just try and enjoy it. I've just been a mess today in general.
    Sounds a bit like me, don't think you will feel better unless you know for sure as your mind will be whizzing around constantly. I had 13 week shot which people guessed girl at but had two blood tests, one home which was girl and other harmony which was boy. I had a 16 week scan which he said he was 80-90 percent sure it was a boy so I will have it confirmed next week at my five month scan. I miscarried a boy last year I have two boys already and this is our last child. Really pleased for everybody but have had to come off here for a while tho cos as pleased as I am it hurts that I'm not getting what I want so much. I just can't believe it.. Four times and four times a boy. Guess I'm not just meant to be a girl mum. Keep thinking maybe I can trick my husband in a year or so but it,e is running out as I'm 36 and it feels a bit mean and desperate to do that plus it will be most likely to be another boy! Been ok recently but think this is just a gutted day

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Pinklady it's understandable why you'd need some time away. It's a lot to process and it's a form of grief. Although I don't know what I'm having yet, I still hurt seeing others get girls. Like you I'm happy for them but feel sad for myself that it may never happen for me. Is HT an option for you in any way? If you can get your DH on board for another baby, maybe you could do a "secret" sway so he doesn't feel any pressure.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies. The U/S went well. Super quick. One baby. All looks healthy. Saw and heard the heartbeat. Baby measuring one day small. (so right on target from my lmp) She said anterior placenta almost near the top. (so don't know if it's more one side or the other) I have a super tipped back uterus so when it tips forward she said I could end up with placenta in fundal position (at the top). I've had one posterior and now 3 anterior placentas. Cant get pic to load. Any other way to send it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any ideas on how to keep gender a secret from family until baby is born? I normally would tell but my mom is already making negative comments about a third boy. :/ She said with my luck I'll have another boy. She hasn't been very positive about this pregnancy anyway, I think because she expected me to miscarry again. I can't deal with the negativity so I'm not going to tell her the gender, boy or girl. I don't feel it's fair to not tell her but then tell my MIL so I just want to keep it a secret altogether. They both know I have my anatomy scan soon and DH has made it very obvious to everyone that he wants to find out the gender. I was thinking of maybe saying we decided not to find out? Or something like baby's legs were crossed and we couldn't tell? I don't know what to do. I just wish we could hear girl then I wouldn't worry so much about all this. :/
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My youngest son has been practicing with his teddies. He can't wait for his sister to get here.x

just melts your heart.x

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast