Welcome Chrisje!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

2. Likes Chrisje, Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we did the gender announcement on Saturday. We had a ton of people at my house for the birthday party of my youngest and decided to do it then. Apparently my mother in law bothered my husband so much because she is a whiney baby and feels like she had a right to know, he told her before hand to shut her up. So I am pissed. She claims she deleted the text. I don't believe her. Now I'm feeling even more secretive than ever. No one has a right to know anything. So I'm going to shut her completely out and see how she likes it. I'm ready for her to go home back to Washington, where she belongs.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

4. Likes Beautifulrainbow, Raezodal liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI everyone. So I'm now a bit over 9 weeks and still debating on whether or not to do the panorama test this week. I'm fearful it's a boy. Extreme hunger has started this week. Bottomless pit in the evenings. Still have nausea but it's a bit better. I'm trying to stay hopeful. In reality it would take the same amount of calories to make a 7 lb baby girl as a 7 lb baby boy so hunger should be the same. I think my progesterone is going up and this could cause the hunger. I always get super hungry after ovulation for this reason. AH, not sure what to think or do...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the panorama test? I have never haard of it. ( perhaps it is something that is not done in The Netherlands)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a NIPT blood test that can be done as early as 9 weeks that can pull fetal dna from the mothers blood and tell gender and whether or not your baby has down syndrome etc. I think I'm going to go for it. I'm not sure if my anxiety over the gender will get worse or not if I wait. I dont want to obsess so much as I did with my 3rd son.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay nipt is not available here unless you have a high risk/ encreased chance for down syndrome etc. Otherwise you can not get it in the Netherlands you can hoe to Belgium but will have to pay for it. It is free of charge when you have encreased chance...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here. Not covered by healthcare unless you are high risk. My private insurance company will reimburse me though. It's $550 in canada.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkhelp View Post
    Same here. Not covered by healthcare unless you are high risk. My private insurance company will reimburse me though. It's $550 in canada.
    Only $500 for me in BC. Still more than I could spend and didn't look into whether it could have been reimbursed.
    I say go for it. I wish I would have. I have 3 more weeks till my 20week u/s and then who knows beyond that till I can find out and the waiting is awful. I am certain baby is boy #5 and just want confirmation so I can grieve never having a daughter and move on.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here they charge more then double that amount..... that's why I will wait till august first and pay around $ 80 to get a short ultrasound to reveal the gender.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In canada they wont do a gender ultrasound until 18-20 weeks. I'd likely just wait until 13 weeks like you if I could find out then by ultrasound. Are you hoping for a girl as well?

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast