Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    Had my 20wk scan today baby looks healthy. He was so cute kicking away and we saw him rub his head x I keep looking at the scan pic and smiling xxx

Sent from mTalk
    Awww so precious!!! I couldn't get a nice profile shot, she was face down in my placenta asleep the whole time lol.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

2. Likes Kelbear, All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    Awww so precious!!! I couldn't get a nice profile shot, she was face down in my placenta asleep the whole time lol.
    So was he! She had me in all kinds of positions so she could do all the checks he moved into this position for a split second so its the only pic I got x

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by norskie2005 View Post
    Hi all just jumping back in here to update. I had the nipt done and we found out that baby is low risk for everything which is great news, such a relief! We also found out that baby is a boy! This makes baby boy #4 for us. Although my diet wasn't the best, I still changed a lot of things like no snacking and cutting back on calories and so on, along with losing 7 lbs. I also changed other things like stopping all vitamins besides folic acid and we did only one attempt after 7 days on first +opk. I had bought the plan and stuck to it as best as I could, but maybe I needed to do it longer? Idk, either way I think we are made to only make boys which a big part of me is sad, but yet I am just so happy baby is healthy as far as we know.
    Read original post from Norksie that she posted today in the old thread (above).

Congratulations Norskie on your healthy baby boy!
    Last edited by GirlieCat; January 13th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

5. Likes norskie2005 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    So was he! She had me in all kinds of positions so she could do all the checks he moved into this position for a split second so its the only pic I got x

Sent from mTalk
    Aww lol. I managed to get a couple cute pics of her feet and hands but that's it lol.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

7. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for informing me of the new thread girlie! We have been so busy that I haven't been able to check in for a while. I was also so nervous about this pregnancy, first fearing a miscarriage again and secondly fear of getting back bad nipt results. I have not connected at all with this pregnancy, I was hoping knowing that the nipt came back low risk would help me, but so far it hasn't. I am super happy to have a healthy baby, but a little part of me is bummed/depressed about not having a daughter. Having 4 boys total, 2 living and 1 angel already tells me I'm just destined to have boys. I have no clue if we would even try again at some point. I feel like I changed a lot of things this sway compared to my other pregnancies, and that didn't work so why would it work another time ya know?
    08/2010 03/2013

^John^ @ 15 weeks 03/2016 ^i^ @ 5 weeks 08/2016

Cautiously expecting our rainbow 8/01/2017
    Swayed pink and are having

9. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Norskie...i know how you feel. I am so sorry. thread crashing to say i hope when he is in your arms you find some healing for everything you have been through. I would have loved to hear healthy baby boy with my sway on my NIPT test...i wish it had been the opposite for both of us..-big hugs-

While swaying does seem to work for most it does appear there are some of us who are pre-destined for certain genders. even if its nothing religious and instead the scale is much larger than 100%..if swaying is 50/50 but for some reason you/your body already sways its self 125% boy or girl, then you still have a 75% chance for the same gender even if you 'tipped' the scale in your favor...know what i mean?
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

11. Thanks norskie2005 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Norskie...i know how you feel. I am so sorry. thread crashing to say i hope when he is in your arms you find some healing for everything you have been through. I would have loved to hear healthy baby boy with my sway on my NIPT test...i wish it had been the opposite for both of us..-big hugs-

While swaying does seem to work for most it does appear there are some of us who are pre-destined for certain genders. even if its nothing religious and instead the scale is much larger than 100%..if swaying is 50/50 but for some reason you/your body already sways its self 125% boy or girl, then you still have a 75% chance for the same gender even if you 'tipped' the scale in your favor...know what i mean?
    Thank you very much for this. I am now believing too that some of us are just not meant to have a child of both sexes. I think what is the hardest is seeing all of these families out there with exactly one of each or the families with two of each. Like why couldn't we be blessed with just one of the opposite sex? I also get irritated with those that don't even need to sway in any way that still end up with the opposite sex. Like someone with a diet and timing just like me could do nothing to change and still end up with a girl, while I over here tried my hardest to change things more girl friendly and still end up with a boy. I really am so happy baby is healthy and I know that's all that matters, just needed to get a vent out. I'll be ok, I know I will love this little boy just as much, I guess it's just hard knowing that you'll never have that mother daughter relationship.
    08/2010 03/2013

^John^ @ 15 weeks 03/2016 ^i^ @ 5 weeks 08/2016

Cautiously expecting our rainbow 8/01/2017
    Swayed pink and are having

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry things didn't go as planned norskie. I was quite upset for weeks after we found out DS4 was a boy. I really thought I would finally have a girl and had myself convinced that way so when I heard "boy", I came home and cried my eyes out. What helped for me was to do a little shopping. Even though he really didn't need anything in the line of clothing, it helped to start fresh and buy some new things that I was picking out especially for him.
    I know exactly how you feel. It still irritates me to no end when I find out that a friend who is pregnant with her second, has an opposite, giving them that pigeon pair. It's nothing against them of course but it bothers me that it comes so easily to most people. And I never even wanted a pp! I've only ever wanted one girl.
    I always joke that in some countries I would be treated like royalty for producing so many boys
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

14. Thanks norskie2005 thanked for this post
    Likes Burakoam, Dreamsister liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau82 View Post
    I'm so sorry things didn't go as planned norskie. I was quite upset for weeks after we found out DS4 was a boy. I really thought I would finally have a girl and had myself convinced that way so when I heard "boy", I came home and cried my eyes out. What helped for me was to do a little shopping. Even though he really didn't need anything in the line of clothing, it helped to start fresh and buy some new things that I was picking out especially for him.
    I know exactly how you feel. It still irritates me to no end when I find out that a friend who is pregnant with her second, has an opposite, giving them that pigeon pair. It's nothing against them of course but it bothers me that it comes so easily to most people. And I never even wanted a pp! I've only ever wanted one girl.
    I always joke that in some countries I would be treated like royalty for producing so many boys
    Ha ha I always say that! King henry would have loved me producing 5 sons!

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by norskie2005 View Post
    Thank you very much for this. I am now believing too that some of us are just not meant to have a child of both sexes. I think what is the hardest is seeing all of these families out there with exactly one of each or the families with two of each. Like why couldn't we be blessed with just one of the opposite sex? I also get irritated with those that don't even need to sway in any way that still end up with the opposite sex. Like someone with a diet and timing just like me could do nothing to change and still end up with a girl, while I over here tried my hardest to change things more girl friendly and still end up with a boy. I really am so happy baby is healthy and I know that's all that matters, just needed to get a vent out. I'll be ok, I know I will love this little boy just as much, I guess it's just hard knowing that you'll never have that mother daughter relationship.
    I've been struggling since hearing y2day that my sister in law is having a girl she is due the same day as me..she wasn't bothered what she was having she already has a boy..now all 5 of my husbands sibling have daughters except us. I feel like a failure or that I don't deserve a daughter...

Sent from mTalk
    :

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast