Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    I've been struggling since hearing y2day that my sister in law is having a girl she is due the same day as me..she wasn't bothered what she was having she already has a boy..now all 5 of my husbands sibling have daughters except us. I feel like a failure or that I don't deserve a daughter...

Sent from mTalk
    I'm so sorry All Blue I lived through the same sort of thing. All 4 of my husbands siblings that have kids had girls, all of my friends and cousins had girls too..I'd cry my eyes out and be miserable every time for a long time afterwards! I've lived with GD for over 8 years...

My husband has me so upset because he doesn't believe the ultrasound tech got it right and now he's making me doubt it too...she was positive it was a girl, but I know people who have been told the wrong gender. Now I've got to wait til 26 weeks so I can get a 3D ultrasound just to ease my mind. Shouldn't have taken that stupid Intelligender!!! It said boy and now he's wondering if it was right and US was wrong

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

2. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy, you should post your US pic in the US forum and see what ladies guess. If they all say girl it might help ease your mind. I am anxiously waiting my next US too just to be sure my NIPT test was right and she really is a girl. I think it is hard to really believe when you have so much emotions put into it.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

4. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Mummy, you should post your US pic in the US forum and see what ladies guess. If they all say girl it might help ease your mind. I am anxiously waiting my next US too just to be sure my NIPT test was right and she really is a girl. I think it is hard to really believe when you have so much emotions put into it.
    She didn't take a shot of the genital area, just showed me on the screen :/

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy that intelligender is tricky. if you had sex in the last 2-3 days you will get a boy result because of the semen still in your pee and it picks up on that as 'boy'...funny enough. Its why they warn you to not have sex for 48-72 hours before taking intelligender and if you do you are supposed to wait to take it. I got a boy result with dd3 (my first boy result using it in any of my pregnancies) and it gave me false hope and i only found the "do not take after sex" condition AFTER i had already used it and realized id had sex the day before..sure enough she was a girl and then with this one i took it following the directions exactly and got girl result
    Last edited by Burakoam; January 15th, 2017 at 04:43 PM.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Mummy that intelligender is tricky. if you had sex in the last 2-3 days you will get a boy result because of the semen still in your pee and it picks up on that as 'boy'...funny enough. Its why they warn you to not have sex for 48-72 hours before taking intelligender and if you do you are supposed to wait to take it. I got a boy result with dd3 (my first boy result using it in any of my pregnancies) and it gave me false hope and i only found the "do not take after sex" condition AFTER i had already used it and realized id had sex the day before..sure enough she was a girl and then with this one i took it following the directions exactly and got girl result
    We havent have sex since conception so that isn't it lol. I followed it exactly as instructions said. I know they tend to default as a boy result for some reason...it was correct for my last two sons, but maybe it was a coincidence...I took it at 10 weeks, maybe it would've given a different result later on..

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They say its an expensive PH test...and the PH of your urine changes pretty easily depending on diet..so if you are eating in a way that would make your body and/or pee more alkaline, you will get a boy result too Also any woman that has endometriosis or has taken clomid or estrogen dominant will get boy results with it too.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    They say its an expensive PH test...and the PH of your urine changes pretty easily depending on diet..so if you are eating in a way that would make your body and/or pee more alkaline, you will get a boy result too Also any woman that has endometriosis or has taken clomid or estrogen dominant will get boy results with it too.
    Yeah I've heard that. I really hope it's wrong and the US tech got it right! I have to wait another 8ish weeks to have a 3D scan as they don't offer gender scans here :/

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy I really wouldn't put much faith in Intelligender. Are you confident that you saw female genitalia during the scan? After 4 boys I'm sure you're used to seeing boy bits on a scan and would know if they were there or not!

Just over 2 hours until my 13 week scan! So nervous, hope baby is still healthy and growing well, and fingers crossed for a good nub shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 2008 2010 2010 2013

2013 one of our twins, lost at 14 weeks

11. Likes Mummyof4boys, GirlieCat liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The urine tests do not work. ultrasounds are more reliable than those by a factor of a zillion!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks Mummyof4boys, MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Likes GirlieCat, All*blue*everything liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabear View Post
    Mummy I really wouldn't put much faith in Intelligender. Are you confident that you saw female genitalia during the scan? After 4 boys I'm sure you're used to seeing boy bits on a scan and would know if they were there or not!

Just over 2 hours until my 13 week scan! So nervous, hope baby is still healthy and growing well, and fingers crossed for a good nub shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good luck Mamabear! x

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast