2013 one of our twins, lost at 14 weeks

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabear View Post
    Scan being rescheduled, sonographer not available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh no how disappointing for you :/ Hope you don't have to wait too much longer to see your little one

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again thank you ladies for helping me through this process, knowing I'm not alone in my thinking and sadness. I did go shopping over the weekend to get some ideas of what to get the new one, we had a house fire in October and lost everything baby, except for clothing, so we need all new stuff. It was fun looking at stuff again and we did get his take home outfit, a onesie sleeper with cute little elephants on it. As far as dh's siblings, he has 6 of them and 4 of them have children with both sexes. I have only one sibling and he is getting married in June, which I'm sure shortly after that they will start trying. We keep telling him that we will be having all the boys and he'll have all the girls. I'm sure that if they do have a girl at some point I will probably be super jealous, I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I need to prepare myself for when that day comes lol.
    08/2010 03/2013

^John^ @ 15 weeks 03/2016 ^i^ @ 5 weeks 08/2016

Cautiously expecting our rainbow 8/01/2017
    Swayed pink and are having

4. Likes sigrid86, Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabear View Post
    Scan being rescheduled, sonographer not available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awww that sucks
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by norskie2005 View Post
    Again thank you ladies for helping me through this process, knowing I'm not alone in my thinking and sadness. I did go shopping over the weekend to get some ideas of what to get the new one, we had a house fire in October and lost everything baby, except for clothing, so we need all new stuff. It was fun looking at stuff again and we did get his take home outfit, a onesie sleeper with cute little elephants on it. As far as dh's siblings, he has 6 of them and 4 of them have children with both sexes. I have only one sibling and he is getting married in June, which I'm sure shortly after that they will start trying. We keep telling him that we will be having all the boys and he'll have all the girls. I'm sure that if they do have a girl at some point I will probably be super jealous, I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I need to prepare myself for when that day comes lol.
    Thread crashing but just wanted to say your not alone feeling like this. My brother who am close too baby is due in a few weeks, they only got married last year and said before they were even were married they would have a girl. Their little girl will arrive soon and I feel so jealous about that, though I have a dd but was swaying for another. They sent me a photo of their 20 week scan and news that it was a girl the week I found out my sway had failed and we are having baby boy 3. My mum knows nothing of my gd and is going on endlessly about how amazing it is to buy pink again and bringing up outfits to show me. She is absolutely entitled to feel excited about her grandchild but am so not looking forward to the birth and everythung, my brother got the looks in our family and his wife is beautiful so you just know she will be cutest little girl ever! Wish wish I did not feel like this and could just be over the moon for them but I cannot but maybe in time? Am hoping I feel differently when she arrives? X

7. Thanks norskie2005 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone enjoying pregnancy ?
    I am loving it, so much so that I want to have loads of babies May not be saying that after the birth !
    Been so lucky though, no real symptoms at all to speak of (except an obsessive craving for sour foods)
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

9. Likes GirlieCat, amelia, Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due June/July/August 2017 (2)

Hi Sparkles,

Things are going good. I am 18weeks today and the last 5 weeks have been the best since sickness went away. Most days I don't even feel prego and I literally forget. Only gained 2 pounds so far, bump still small and hideable. We still haven't announced it. Haven't even told our parents. I decided it is too fun hiding it.

I have my anatomy scan in a week and I am so excited to see baby again and hoping nothing bad is found. We will tell everyone sometime after the scan, if everything is okay.

Pregnancy is easy in second trimester, but it feels like it is taking forever.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

11. Likes amelia, MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. Sparkles and GirlieCat. Nice to hear from you. So great you are both enjoying your pregnancies and feeling great. Girlie, I think it is amazing you haven't told anyone yet. What a great secret your and your DH are having. Your family will be super surprised that you will be so far along when you tell it. Why not wait until birth? Just joking.

Like you Girlie I am also waiting my anatomy scan next week where I will be 19 weeks plus some days. Looking very much forward to it. Nausea and fatigue has also almost left my body, but I am still struggling with the damm cystitis. Will probably start my third penicillin treatment tomorrow. I don't have any symptoms except having urge to pee frequent. I am a little worried about the complications ongoing cystitis can cause, but I hope I am able to get it under control soon.

Bye the way can you girls recommend some nice maternity clothing brands?
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate being pregnant! You would think this being my 3rd it would be easier but it's not. The nausea went away around 10 weeks and then came back (although not as bad) over this weekend. Now I have a cold and every time I sneeze I pull a round ligament. We have our 12 week scan tomorrow and will have the blood taken for the tests. I'm extremely anxious because I'm so afraid of being disappointed. But I know I'll be ok either way. I just might need a few days. I can't wait until the fatigue eases up. Maybe a few more weeks. I need energy. But fingers crossed tomorrow baby shows he's growing well. I have gained a ton of weight but don't actually look pregnant (all in my hips and thighs) and it makes me nervous.
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream, I am so sorry you are still dealing with the cystitis. That has got to be hard to handle. I hope this next round of meds kills it for good.

I still fit in all my pre-prego clothes so I haven't bought any maternity yet. I am going cheap once I do have to buy them and hitting up Goodwill or Salvation Army first.

Babs- reading your post made me so sad for you because I really struggled with hating being pregnant when the nausea was so intense. I would tell my husband over and over that I just didn't want to be pregnant anymore. For me it let up about the 12-13 week mark with only a very tiny bit left in week 14. After that it has been smooth and only a very rare gage now and then if I smell something or overdo it. I hope you find relief very soon and that seeing baby helps you feel better. Very excited for you to find out the gender soon!
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast