Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamsister, id get a second opinion or see a urologist..i would not keep taking antibiotics if they arent working, it may be something else irritating your bladder and i dont think pen will hurt the baby or anything but you can develop an immunity to it just like any other antibiotic and it clearly is not working which tells me its probably not cystitis related to an infection. at least nothing that antibiotics are touching.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Likes Dreamsister liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    How is everyone enjoying pregnancy ?
    I am loving it, so much so that I want to have loads of babies May not be saying that after the birth !
    Been so lucky though, no real symptoms at all to speak of (except an obsessive craving for sour foods)
    Glad you are enjoying pregnancy MrsSparkles, hopefully the rest of your pregnancy and the birth go smoothly. glad to hear that your nausea has finally settled GirlieCat. It is amazing that you still haven't told anyone and that your bump is still so hideable. I hope your cystitis clears up soon dreamsister, that must be really uncomfortable to deal with.
    Babs I sympathise with you, this is my second pregnancy but I don't recall feeling this exhausted this early last time (may have a little to do with chasing a 14 month old around). I wish the wives tale about bad nausea being a girl was true as my morning sickness this time is so much worse but I know it is just a myth. I feel nauseous all day, worse if I get really hungry then ok for about 10 mins while I eat then feel even worse after I've eaten. I just don't know what to do as I am struggling feeling this sick all the time. Hoping it settles after the first trimester.
    I hope everyone else's pregnancies are going ok.

4. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone else's bump started showing much quicker subsequent pregnancies? I am nearly 10 weeks and already I have a bit of a bump I am needing to try to hide. I am sure I was never showing this early last time. I was hoping not to have to tell my work colleagues until 16 or so weeks but I am thinking they will be suspicious well before then. I have only put on 1 lb but there is definitely much more bump than I thought there would be at 10 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Has anyone else's bump started showing much quicker subsequent pregnancies? I am nearly 10 weeks and already I have a bit of a bump I am needing to try to hide. I am sure I was never showing this early last time. I was hoping not to have to tell my work colleagues until 16 or so weeks but I am thinking they will be suspicious well before then. I have only put on 1 lb but there is definitely much more bump than I thought there would be at 10 weeks.
    With my DS2, I started to show at 16weeks. With my DS3, I started to show between 8-10weeks. We had to announce we were pregnant by 14 weeks because it was clearly obvious I was pregnant! I hope this time I can hide it a bit longer too. I am hopeful this time because with my DS3 I had tons of bloat upon getting my BFP. I've actually lost weight from all the stress we've been under lately and don't have any bloat yet.

FX you can hold out a bit longer to announce your pregnancy!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

7. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes your uterus has already stretched to accommodate baby #1 so you do show earlier subsequent times. I was in maternity clothes at 9 weeks with my second. This pregnancy I'm still pulling off regular clothes but it's because they are my old clothes before I lost weight. So two sizes bigger than I started.
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

9. Thanks Kelbear, MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20th June won't know gender til born

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have four girls already I just don't think I can have boys..

Nub looks girly on this one..

How do you rate the accuracy of the heart rate gender prediction? Mine is 120 and under 140 is boy and over is girl apparently..

13. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne3146 View Post
    I have four girls already I just don't think I can have boys..

Nub looks girly on this one..

How do you rate the accuracy of the heart rate gender prediction? Mine is 120 and under 140 is boy and over is girl apparently..

All 5 of my bubs measured over 160 and I had 4 boys and now preg with a girl, so I don't think that theory holds much truth unfortunately :/

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

15. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear lots of you are loving pregnancy! I am still not feeling great at 19+3 Still have a bit of nausea in the morning and now I've got horrible reflux and indigestion all the time! The food aversions are getting better though..Started having back/hip problems already this week :/ The only part I love about being pregnant is feeling Bub move, otherwise still feel tired, sick and crappy lol.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow mummyof4, I am so sorry you are still not feeling well. Did you stay sick this long with all your boys? Any other difference you have noticed with your girl vs boy?

joanne- welcome to our group. You are two days ahead of me. Did you sway? I personally don't put a lot of stock in heartbeat or many of the wives tales. They must have started with something to say it was true, but there is just too many woman who have opposite stories like mummyof4 that you shouldn't look to those things.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast