Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies - Happy to be here! I'm due with a little rainbow after a D&C loss in Nov and a CP in June. I'm due Sep 18 and swayed girl. I'll find out early with bloodwork. I feel at peace with whatever the result, this is #3, and definitely our last!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats on your rainbow baby, Inforthree! I'd love to do the NIPT again, just for gender, but we cannot afford it even with my insurance covering part of it. We need to sell our house and are carrying 2 mortgages right now. We are making it work just fine, but I don't want to add any unnecessary expenses. I had an NIPT last time with DS3 along with genetic testing for me, and I know I am a very low risk for downs.

I'll stick with the NT scan and traditional anatomy scan. They may want to do a dating scan, and I always end up having to have a scan in the third trimester for some reason or other.

I'm so excited to be here! I honestly thought I wouldn't get pregnant again!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so excited to finally be here!!! Send blue dust my way!!!
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

4. Likes Inforthree, MrsTheatrical, sigrid86 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here you go Nann:

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my beta results back that were taken last Friday at 13dpo-it was 80! I had more drawn today and will know tomorrow. I'm hoping for anything over 250!

I'm trying to soak every minute of this pregnancy up. This is my last pregnancy, and I want to enjoy every minute of it ! I think this will be the only time where I'll enjoy morning sickness when it comes, haha!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes sigrid86 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing? Anyone have symptoms yet? If so, what are you experiencing?

I am having nausea in the middle of the night that is coming and going. Nothing consistent yet. I'm thirsty more than usual so I'm also going to the bathroom more often. No appetite increase yet. Heck, I don't even look bloated! All of this is SO different from my other pregnancies. Goes to show, each one is different!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    How is everyone doing? Anyone have symptoms yet? If so, what are you experiencing?

I am having nausea in the middle of the night that is coming and going. Nothing consistent yet. I'm thirsty more than usual so I'm also going to the bathroom more often. No appetite increase yet. Heck, I don't even look bloated! All of this is SO different from my other pregnancies. Goes to show, each one is different!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart
    I'm nauseous all day long, fortunately I don't have to vomit (for now). Also, everything I eat something small (just can't eat more), it feels like I ate a super big evening meal. So it feels I don't digest anything. Anyone has this also?
    XX, were your precious pregnancies totally different or the same? I also don't look bloated, that's different from last time. And I don't have soar and bigger breasts which I think is strange, because alst time I had that before I even knew I was pregnant...

Hope we'll hear pink!!
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

10. Likes XXforhubby, BoyMomX3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sigrid86, yep! My other pregnancies completely different. DS1: puke fest for 3 weeks! A good day was 1-2 times! Often, it would come out of no where! Then I was fine. DS2: Horrid nausea, the dizzy kind that lasted until 28-30 weeks! DS3, nausea started right when I found out I was pregnant and lasted until week 21. NOTHING helped! I was bloated with all of them, had soar tender breasts/nipples.

Not this time. Time will tell on the nausea/vomiting. I am also losing weight this time despite eating normally, although I haven't started snacking yet. I just don't have an appetite!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My second beta HCG levels came back at 469!! Yay!! Once I get past 2,000 I can have an early scan and will be able to see our sweet baby!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Sigrid86, yep! My other pregnancies completely different. DS1: puke fest for 3 weeks! A good day was 1-2 times! Often, it would come out of no where! Then I was fine. DS2: Horrid nausea, the dizzy kind that lasted until 28-30 weeks! DS3, nausea started right when I found out I was pregnant and lasted until week 21. NOTHING helped! I was bloated with all of them, had soar tender breasts/nipples.

Not this time. Time will tell on the nausea/vomiting. I am also losing weight this time despite eating normally, although I haven't started snacking yet. I just don't have an appetite!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart
    Oh nooo, the 3 pregnancies sound terrible. That's such a long time to be nauseous. At least if you're not vomiting that's already good...
    I hope that having a different pregnancy gives you a different gender it's strange how pregnancies can differ! I snack all the time, but it's really not a lot, but if I don't I get more nauseous. And I also don't have an appetite but I need to eat unfortunately :s I really hope time goes by fast now...

Wow, good news about your HCG levels!! That early scan won't be long anymore then. Nice!!
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

14. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast