Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017

Thank you Sigrid86! I hope we all get our desired genders!

I get a scan on Feb 21st at 8w2d to see the baby! I'll be able to see and hear the heartbeat! I hope and pray everything continues to go well!

I can add a new symptom- debilitating fatigue! I'm SO tired, like I just over exerted myself tired! Going to bed early now...

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Thank you Sigrid86! I hope we all get our desired genders!

I get a scan on Feb 21st at 8w2d to see the baby! I'll be able to see and hear the heartbeat! I hope and pray everything continues to go well!

I can add a new symptom- debilitating fatigue! I'm SO tired, like I just over exerted myself tired! Going to bed early now...

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart
    Oh that's great! You need to have some patience then I'll have another US this Friday when I'll be 8w5d. I also hope everything keeps going well...

I sooo understand you regarding the fatigue! Didn't had that with my previous pregnancy but now I sleep 12h in weekends, 10h in the week. And fortunately I can do this since I don't have any living children yet. I suppose you don't have that luxury? Good luck!
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bedtime starts at 7:45pm and storytime is 7:45-8:00pm. My 2 older boys are usually asleep by 8:00-8:15pm. I put DS3 down around 8:25-8:30pm depending on how long he breastfeeds. My kids usually wake up sometime between 6:00-7:00am so I can get a decent amount of sleep. I usually only get up with my DS3 once in the middle of the night to breastfeed him and put right back down. I usually take a nap in the afternoon when my DS3 takes a nap .

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread makes me so happy! We had a scan right at 5 weeks and saw the little sac. Everything looked good. We go back at 8 weeks to hopefully see more and then I will have blood work at 10 weeks to make sure everything is good and find out the gender! I am so tired the past week and a little nauseous but that is it so far. My FIL has been staying with us for awhile and it is starting to annoy me because we aren't telling people and trying to hide it by switching wine glasses etc. Im ready to be able to talk about it all the time with my hubby! And I know it is fine but it makes me so nervous when my little boy kicks me while I'm changing his diaper because he hates laying still.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Bedtime starts at 7:45pm and storytime is 7:45-8:00pm. My 2 older boys are usually asleep by 8:00-8:15pm. I put DS3 down around 8:25-8:30pm depending on how long he breastfeeds. My kids usually wake up sometime between 6:00-7:00am so I can get a decent amount of sleep. I usually only get up with my DS3 once in the middle of the night to breastfeed him and put right back down. I usually take a nap in the afternoon when my DS3 takes a nap .

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Ok that's indeed a decent amount of sleep. But still, getting up in the middle of the night must be hard too. Fortunately your DS3 takes a nap during the day. Yeey for naps
    Hopefully we'll be less tired soon!

TTC rainbow baby

8. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gymone1 View Post
    This thread makes me so happy! We had a scan right at 5 weeks and saw the little sac. Everything looked good. We go back at 8 weeks to hopefully see more and then I will have blood work at 10 weeks to make sure everything is good and find out the gender! I am so tired the past week and a little nauseous but that is it so far. My FIL has been staying with us for awhile and it is starting to annoy me because we aren't telling people and trying to hide it by switching wine glasses etc. Im ready to be able to talk about it all the time with my hubby! And I know it is fine but it makes me so nervous when my little boy kicks me while I'm changing his diaper because he hates laying still.
    What a great news! Congatulations on your bfp! Just have a little more patience
    Good that you can go at 8 weeks and 10 weeks. I'm also going to do bloodwork at around 10-11 weeks to know the gender. I'm already so nervous for that...So you have already 1 DS or more children? Did you sway girl or boy?

I'm well familiar with the fatigue and nausea unfortunately Last time I wasn't tired but the nausea then stopped at about 10 weeks. So I hope it will be the same now...
    I can imagine that it must be hard with your FIL at the house. Hope you can keep it up a little longer? Or maybe already tell him? Are you going to wait the 12 weeks to tell everyone?
    My sister was 8 months pregnant with DS2 but DS1 was really kicking a lot in her stomach, so I don't think you should worry yet. At least for now....otherwise just ask your DH?
    Good luck!

TTC rainbow baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gymone, bubs is pretty safely tucked away behind your pelvic bone at the moment. The uterus doesn't normally get above the pelvic bone until after 12 wks. Although I understand worrying. I remember getting kicked quite hard accidentally by my nephew when I was 12 weeks and getting pretty emotional about it. It is so natural to be protective of our little ones from the start.

Congrats to everyone on their pregnancies! September babies are pretty special

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrid86 View Post
    What a great news! Congatulations on your bfp! Just have a little more patience
    Good that you can go at 8 weeks and 10 weeks. I'm also going to do bloodwork at around 10-11 weeks to know the gender. I'm already so nervous for that...So you have already 1 DS or more children? Did you sway girl or boy?

I'm well familiar with the fatigue and nausea unfortunately Last time I wasn't tired but the nausea then stopped at about 10 weeks. So I hope it will be the same now...
    I can imagine that it must be hard with your FIL at the house. Hope you can keep it up a little longer? Or maybe already tell him? Are you going to wait the 12 weeks to tell everyone?
    My sister was 8 months pregnant with DS2 but DS1 was really kicking a lot in her stomach, so I don't think you should worry yet. At least for now....otherwise just ask your DH?
    Good luck!
    I work closely with my OB so we are lucky to be able to get lots of scans. It is nice because my DH can feel more involved. I have 1 son who is 18 months and the sweetest thing ever (except for diaper changes which is more like that pig wrestling where I have his leg and he twists around to get away - he thinks it is hilarious!) We swayed for a girl this time. I was doing good but with the holidays and having family around I did not do great with the diet in December and of course that is when I got pregnant! We will probably only have 2 kids (I'm 35 now) so I really want a girl but my husband and his brother are super close so I wouldn't mind that for my son either. We are going to wait to about 12 weeks to tell people. We should know the gender by then too so that will be an added bonus. I'd tell my FIL but then my mom would flip out if she knew he knew when she didn't. And she cannot keep a secret so better to not have her know yet!

Keep us posted on everything and I hope the pink dust is flying our way!

13. Likes sigrid86 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone else find they are overly emotional since they got a BFP?

I'm not an emotional person, but I was such a b!$&h to my DH last night when he tried to help me with my teething DS3. Yep. You read it right- I was a b!$&h to my DH who wanted to offer support and help! I knew in the moment that my reaction was inappropriate, but I couldn't stop it. It was like watching a train wreck happen. I apologized this morning, and he said it was no big deal. Thank goodness! Commercials make me cry- I never cry! Ugh! This is going to be an adjustment for me!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can now add nausea to my symptom list! While I haven't felt like I was going to throw up, I've felt bleh all day. I would say it feels more like sour stomach- an icky feeling.

Yay !

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast