Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there anyone on here able to do the list? I wouldnt even know how to start.. heres my details though... swaying girl..6 sons..early scan on 6th april..im 5 weeks 3 days... gosh this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever ��
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

2. Thanks VDE thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Faith my Nipt is Tuesday and they said it's a 5 day turnaround so should know quite soon hopefully - I'm so nervous to find out but knowing my luck il get a rubbish nub shot and that will make me even more anxious and my gender scan wouldn't be until may and it's too long for me to wait !

Jules cute little baby there ! I've been studying my 10 weeks scan and it doesn't show much other than skull looks boyish but even the tech said the skull isn't fully formed yet so there still hope !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Julesbwn liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jules adorable little baby!!! Can't believe ull know so soon BB ... my scan at 10 weeks also looked like a boyish skull, I won't pay much heed just yet because the skull isn't formed! Just curious is everyone sleeping more on their rightside or leftside, im more comfortable on my right for some reason. And how is everyone's boobs mine are sore and have got massive already ... 12 wks next Wednesday 😀

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boobs are still so sore I take my bra off at any opportunity haha! Still feeling so sick Aswell could easily throw up right now
    Wow can't believe you're 12 weeks I've been put back a week so annoying !
    I'd say I sleep more on my left side I think xx

7. Likes KBooze liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband disagrees and just said I sleep on my right ! He said I have my back to him all night haha !

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha that's me too BB .. my back to the hubby and he's always giving off I'm ignoring him, I'm just secretly hoping for a back rub 😉

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha ooooo a back rub sounds nice

12. Likes amelia10 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone I would be alot more active if I didn't feel like garbage. I even lost interest in being online, which is so not like me LOL!

My boobs are super dense and heavy and my nipples are very sore still. I sleep mostly on my left and my back to DH. He has to tell me so many times each night to face him and I just end up on my left side anyway. I didn't even pay attention until that question was asked here, haha.

Did I update you all on my chiro visit? She said that my upper back was very stiff and not flexible, which made my transitional vertebrae overcompensate plus the relaxin making everything move more. She adjusted my upper/mid back and I felt like I could breathe deeper instantly! It was soooo nice. I've been icing the painful spot once every other day. It is doing MUCH better. I went back yesterday and she adjusted my SI joints yesterday (lower back/hip area) and I just feel alot lighter overall. I'm so glad I went!
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

14. Likes amelia10, Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7 weeks today & still no vomiting. I started vomiting with both boys at 7weeks & I also vomited with our last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage too so who knows what this week is going to bring. I am still trying to decide about NIPT. It is so expensive in australia - between $400-900 & there are so many to choose from, I just dont know where to begin. Any suggestions? Harmony? Panorama? Nifty? Nest? genea? There are too many options! I dont know where to start. Do you have to ask for gender as a extra or is it included? Thanks!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    I missed the new forum so here is what I posted last...
    Xx So your tech actually believed and in a way encouraged the nub theory? Did you go to a private clinic or your OB/midwife just had your first u/s at 13 weeks? I have yet to meet anyone at the hospital or clinic believe in any of the "theories". That is so exciting she was willing to take a guess and it lined up with what everyone else is thinking according to this theory!! So awesome!! Excited to hear!

Cosmos I am in the exact same boat. So so so tough to cook anything. Just the thought of making a grocery list/meal planning makes me nauseous. My acid reflux has kicked up a knotch too to make things worse. I do not remember such bad nausea and food aversions with the girls. Thankfully I haven't thrown up (with any of my pregnancies) bc I just can't do it. Makes me super anxious/ so praise God for that but the constant nausea/food aversions is getting really old. Almost 10 weeks so praying it eases up so so soon.
    I had my scan done in maternal fetal medicine at my hospital. They have high resolution machines for high risk pregnancies, in my case, advanced maternal age. Yes, the US tech was familiar with the theory. She said it's based on the anatomy of the tube the sex organs form from. She did say it's not 100% but would be shocked if our baby didn't end up being a girl. That being said, we are still preparing to hear boy.

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

17. Likes Jconger liked this post
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast