Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (2)

We reached 50+ pages and it's time to start us a new thread!

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

2. Thanks Shannshaff, Butterflies buttercups thanked for this post
    Likes Roedinga1, Erin514, Julesbwn liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *sigh* I'm still not feeling so great. I really hate the food options I have as they are all a recipe for weigh gain. All I can eat is some fruit and starches. I can manage a little fat in the form of mayo, but that's it. No vitamins, just folate 800mcg.

DH says I got slimmer from up top and he surely doesn't mind the pregnancy boobs lol. All my tights are actually tight and I'm looking into maternity ones (this early?! I think I just gained weight).

I wonder if DNA has something to do with discomfort levels in early pregnancy? I just can't believe the difference compared to my pregnancy with DD, so I just blame my husband LOL. None of the women in my family really have MS or Nausea, especially not my mom. I'm the only person in my whole family to marry outside of my race, but my ex DH is the same nationality as my current DH so maybe it is just individual.

I just want this phase to be over. I really have it much easier than most (no vomiting), but when my family already has huge dietary restrictions, my food aversions and nausea make it that much worse. I have lost interest in cooking and its affecting everyone. The fatigue really sucks. I wasn't expecting it so early on.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Cosmosis, I hope things turn around soon! That sounds dreadful ! I'm hoping it means you have a super healthy, blue bean growing in there!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

5. Thanks cosmosis thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cosmos - HUGS. I know the feeling. I am already tired of the constant nausea and my family is certainly suffering. I have a hard time cooking anything for dinner. We had cereal the other night. I just couldn't. Hang in there. The fatigue is supposed to get better in the second tri. I sure hope it does for you!
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I misunderstood your post in the earlier thread Amelia! All of my boys implanted on the right. My DS3 was tricky- his was in the middle but a little towards the right. DS1 and DS2 their placentas were on the right, but DS3's placenta was on the left. As you can see, according to both theories he could've easily been a girl, haha!

This baby I ovulated from the left ovary, the baby implanted on the left most side of my uterus, and the placenta is still on the left side.

I wouldn't get too worked up about that and would be more interested in what the nub looks like from 12w6d-13w6d.

FX so hard for you 🤞🏻!!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

8. Likes amelia10, Julesbwn liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh that does sound difficult and dreadful for u cosmosis - I haven't been able to make my kids packed lunches luckily my husband has been so helpful this time round as I could literally sleep all day !
    If we're all having different pregnancies this hopefully will be a good thing for us all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterflies- I had my blood drawn today for my NIPT (MaterniT21 Plus) and should have the results either sometime next week at the earliest or most likely the following week (the first week of April).

This is getting so exciting with some of us finding out the gender soon!

🤞🏻!!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

11. Likes Georgia_Peach, Julesbwn, Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oddly enough the only pregnancy where I didn't have many symptoms and very mild nausea until 7-8 weeks was the last triplet one. You would have thought it would be way worse. We were FLOORED to find out there were 3 in there. So you just never know.

XX - I am so happy for you. I just started crying here a my desk. BTW - this crying thing is getting out of hand. I am crying at everything these days. What the heck.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes XXforhubby, Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too Shannshaff! I can cry at the drop of a hat! I was reading the news today on my phone, and cried like a baby at a story about a high school boy doing the heimleich maneuver on another boy, saving his life! I also cry at diaper commercials and any time my boys do something sweet (which is all the time!). I can also get frustrated easily too, which I watch by taking deep breaths or waiting 30sec before I respond to something, haha!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too! And everything is irritating to me. I have to walk away from the kids because at times everything they do is bugging me. I hope this passes soon or is for a good reason , like girl DNA floating around.
    me (42 ) DH (43)

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast