Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (5)

Fox- I know, right?!? For me the trend has been I stop gaining weight (maybe only a pound or two) from 34-36 onward. I am petite (5ft4in) and there gets to be no room! We will see what happens this time around!

Sorry your BS is acting up! I periodically monitor mine, because I became super sensitive to carbs with my DS2. Even though my glucose tests were fine, my OB had me switch up my diet. I had classic symptoms of GD, but I never had it. 🤞🏻you don't get it!!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes again a few weeks ago so feeling pretty dodgy before and after i eat its looking likely i will be back on insulin soon which im dreading as it means induction but i also know from last time it will make me feel better. I just hate induction as it takes 3 days to get me into labour and thats a nightmare with a large family as my house is over an hour away from hospital.
    12 11 8 7 5 3 20 months & Longed fordue November 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I don't have it now, I will soon. I'm watching it trend upwards by the day. I had it with both boys, I was diagnosed late with DS1 and he had a rough time.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Found out today 4th boy. I knew it when my other sons (who were desperate for a girl) told me that it was definitely a boy and also my horoscope at the weekend was 'try to think positive this week'.

Struggling. I felt sure this was my chance. Tbh, I don't want another baby, can't afford one, had so many hassles with colic/reflux/horrific times with the others, the fact it was a girl was going to make it worthwhile. Don't know why I thought I'd be lucky this time - not usually a particularly lucky person!

All that dieting for nothing

Wanted to buy a dress....

5. Likes amelia10 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you update your sway?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lucyandboys View Post
    Found out today 4th boy. I knew it when my other sons (who were desperate for a girl) told me that it was definitely a boy and also my horoscope at the weekend was 'try to think positive this week'.

Struggling. I felt sure this was my chance. Tbh, I don't want another baby, can't afford one, had so many hassles with colic/reflux/horrific times with the others, the fact it was a girl was going to make it worthwhile. Don't know why I thought I'd be lucky this time - not usually a particularly lucky person!

All that dieting for nothing

Wanted to buy a dress....
    Awww im sorry you havent got your little girl hun. Most of us have been in your shoes and its horrendous the mix of emotions we go through..just hung in there as im sure every day will start to feel different..and if you need to rant then we are all here for you xx
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxhubby can you have a look at this scan potty shot please. I know your good on these so i had my 17 week 3d scan and the sonographer said definitely a girl and i know along with the harmony i should now relax but would you say that nub is a girl?? 20170612_091254.jpg
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lucy and boys, so sorry you didn't hear pink. Even though he's not what you were trying for, I hope this little boy fits perfectly in your family and turns out to be just what you need. My DS2 is a failed sway and he is just the most sweet-tempered, goofy little guy.

We're here for you if you need us.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lucy I'm so sorry .. I know exactly how u feel 4th boy here too and I swayed for over a year, still don't get it to be honest! So hard being pregnant struggling so much and not the end result I was hoping for. Last baby for us too and even if my hubby was ok for a 5th I couldn't possibly put myself and my family through all of this again .. sorry I'm no help but know exactly how u feel xxx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah Lucy I'm so sorry, I know you will treasure your boy but those initial feelings are so hard!!! Ive been there so many times. Hugs x
    12 11 8 7 5 3 20 months & Longed fordue November 2017

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast