Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i have had such an emotional day today. Decided to go through all the girls closets and the storage room. I had laid out all the girls old clothes and baby gear for give away and was planning to get rid of them over the summer. I was hoping to close the baby chapter but here i am expecting a fourth ... i am just exhausted. Not looking forward to the sleepless nights, diapers, weaning ... and i simply cannot do another girl i am getting tired of the pink, the ruffles and the tutus ! It was fun at first but now its just too much ... i hate myself for feeling this way but i can't help it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max-I can imagine you would start to get cabin fever, but it's a good chance to rest & take care of yourself! Mommas often don't take enough time to ourselves to rejuvenate! I know what you mean though...it's hard to be forced into staying at home when used to being on the go!! Are you still at the beach house? So nice of your sis to take your girls!
    Mommy-can't believe you didn't get any of your baby things back from your aunt when she knew you were preggo!!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

3. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max do u like to knit or crochet ? Maybe u could do that while on bed rest ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue, I sooooo understand that! I am thinking long term and so excited for our family to grow, but I have to be so honest that I'm so terrified of the sleepless nights, going through potty training again, tantrums that we have grown out of, etc. And I got rid of all of our pink princess gear and never wanted to repeat that stage. My DH said that if we have another girl she will have to be a tomboy. My nephew is 2 and walks around all day in his spider man costume shooting people with his fake webs. It's honestly the cutest thing and my DH is so jealous of that!

My mom knits and will be here soon, will have to have her teach me. Good call!

Lola, yes we are still here until late august. I'm so not ready to leave....I'm not at all excited about getting back to the hustle and bustle. How are you feeling??

Mommy, that's so crazy! I gave away all our clothes and gear under the assumption we were done. But I do have to say that part of me is excited for new things, you know?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy that's so annoying they didn't give it back!
    Blue I really think you should find out gender not for me but because maybe you can't get over the emotional hump before delivery .
    Max embroidery is fun also ! You could embroider baby quilt squares and have them made into a quilt!

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

8. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue- I agree with Ash and I think you are, but I think you need to find out beforehand. I'm so sorry you feel that way!
    Max - I do have all my favorite clothes 12 and under to save for my grandchildren and then I have most clothes 2 and up bc that's when I started wondering if I could convince my Hubby for another. Every outfit I've put on my 3 year old lately I'm like I'd really like to use this again And our kiddos live in super hero costumes so you could totally do that with #3. Is your husband wanting a boy or indifferent? Mines saying he wants another girl now but I think it's bc our oldest wants a Sister

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And thanks Lola

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes i will be finding out before birth for sure. I know i will need time to get used to things if it is indeed my 4th girl.

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max-Jealous that you're still at the beach! If you have to be stir crazy somewhere, that's the place to be!!! I do hope you have a girl, but if you're tired of the princess phase...I can assure you that you'd have a different experience with a boy...superheroes, cars, trains galore! 🤣If there's a puddle, my boys will find it & jump right in. DIRT, they love playing in dirt! Lol. I'm feeling pretty good at 14 weeks, thanks for asking! My anatomy scan is set for 9/15, always look forward to that appt, but nervous too!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

14. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If anyone is on Instagram and wants to connect, PM me your user name! I love Instagram and would love to keep up with y'all that way too

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast