Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max- I bought books at the craft store and watched youtube videos to learn both crochet and knitting. Once you understand the stitches it's pretty simple. I agree with ash that embroidery is the simplest of them all though.☺
    Also when you are first learning I would suggest an at least 5.5 mm crochet hook and 4 ply worsted weight yarn or you could do an even larger hook with chunky yarn and a beginners project like maybe a washcloth. And for knitting it seemed easier to learn with larger needles and a chunky 5 or 6 yarn in my opinion.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max - some research has just come out with a link to vitamin B3 stopping miscarriage. Don't take my word, but worth googling.

Sorry just a quick post! Love to all ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

3. Likes Mommy2apples, babypinkno3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babypink & Ash-I have 2 brothers and always liked being the only girl. I wondered what it would be like to have a sister, but never longed for one. Now I have awesome sis in laws on my side of the family that I'm close with
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes babypinkno3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    babypink, I totally get that! My sister has 3 boys and 1 girl and she never wanted more girls than that. She loves having her one daughter that she can do girly things with, and also loves all the boy things that she can share with the other three.

Momoffour, I'm going to give it a shot! My mom is bringing some things with her and said she will teach me. I'll post what I make, as long as it's not too embarrassing! I swear I'm the least crafty person out there. I will pay extra just to not have to do anything lol!!

Iwant4, thank you so much for sharing that!! I just googled it! Think it needs to come in food form or vitamin form? I'll check my prenatal to see amounts. Speaking of prenatal, I'm taking one from whole foods that's food based. Think that's good or should I go with something else?

Lola, you're so lucky to get along with your SIL's! Mine are unfortunately not so great...

7. Likes babypinkno3 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola- that's great that you get along with your sister in laws so well.☺
    Iwant4- thanks for that information. I hadn't heard about vitamin b3 but I had been eating a lot of fortified cereals lately when I couldn't keep anything else down just to try to get some vitamins in.
    Max- that's great! I am glad your going to try it. I cant wait to see what you make!☺
    Babypink- I never saw myself having anymore kids after my daughter but then an oops happened and here we are but my daughter keeps saying she wants a baby sissy, she's only 2 but she loves girly stuff so I think she'd enjoy having a sister, but she also gets in there with my boys and plays in the mud and plays with cars and stuff and my boys really say they want another sister and no more brothers. But they did say it would be alright if it's another boy. Either way I am happy I am just glad to have another healthy baby in there.
    My husband had to 2 sisters and no brothers and his dad died from cancer ( about 5 years ago) when he was 26 and he doesn't have a best friend anymore, and he hasn't been the same since. It hurts me so bad how much it hurts him. He regrets that he never got a brother. So for me I just don't want any of my kiddos left out or to feel like my husband does. But you guys are lucky to have your mom's there to help you out. My mom is sick with MSA (multiple system atrophy) and we don't know how much time she's got left. It's making me very depressed right now so now I know what my husband went through because my mom is my best friend! ����

9. Likes babypinkno3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to hear about your husbands dad and your mum momof4boyz i lost my mum when i was 11 and my dad when i was 16 and ended up living alone after dad died, ending up on my own was a massive contributor to me wanting a huge family, if anything happens to me and dh my kids will never end up alone because they will always have each other xx
    now 6blue5pink

11. Thanks momoffourboyz thanked for this post
    Likes Bluedreaming, Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow momoffour, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your mother and your husbands experience. ❤️

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

13. Thanks momoffourboyz thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max - Has bleeding stopped? What are you telling your girls?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink- I am sorry that you had to go through that, especially at such a young age.☹That's the exact reason I really want my daughter to have a sister because I always want her to have someone close to her even if something happens to me or my husband.

16. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thankyou momof4 i completely understand, funnily enough when i had #5 who was our first (living) daughter i thought the GD would end, after 4 boys we were having our healthy living girl!.. but after she was born i panicked about her being the only girl, i hadnt foreseen this at all so was not prepared for it. we were very lucky and our first pink sway for #6 worked, i have to say i have been the most content i have ever been family and GD wise since #6 (DD2) was born and i think alot of it is not feeling that any of my kids are on their own, either numbers wise or gender wise. i truly hope you get your second girl so your fears can be put to rest.
    now 6blue5pink

18. Likes momoffourboyz liked this post
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast