Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash we just bought a bunk bed for our eldest girls too. I liked one on wayfair a lot but i was worried about how good it would actually be in person so settled for one in store.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning beautiful ladies!

First thoughts for Mommy2apples – oh no for spotting – I sincerely hope it is just early pregnancy spotting, not AF big and still keeping my fingers crossed big time hon!!!

Bluebooties – the US system is definitely tough to young mothers – do you usually breastfeed your bubs? 3 weeks post-partum to return to work, you are a trooper! What role are you in? You said you were medical profession and doing shifts – are you a nurse/doctor or some other hospital job? My hat off to you sweetie! ^^
    In Australia, employers are not required to provide paid leave (they just have to allow you to take up to 52 weeks unpaid) – I am fortunate that my current employer does give some paid leave – and legislation recently changed (Oz mammas, do you know if it still is current with all the “double dipping” debate etc?) to allow for a government paid parental leave (which parents can split) up to 18 weeks with minimal wage. We do get 20 days per year annual leave if working full-time, so the accrued holidays can help extend the mat leave too…
    Anyone living in Finland or other Scandinavian country super generous with paid leave ?

Iwant4- still on cloud #9? news sinking in?

Kat – how cool that your hubby works where the kids go to preschool/care at least Daddy is close by ^^
    You might have told before, but what do you do?
    I hear ya re wanting to go back to work pretty quickly after birth – I currently almost don’t make any money going to work with the cost of daycare, but need to for my sanity and my intellectual stimulation lol I’ve extended my part-time so I can keep my Fridays with the girls until end of Jan (when M should start prep), and have some special unrushed time with them

Ash – go for the donut my dear, I just went and got some Doritos lol enjoy!

Shann – awesome for the glucose test – always a relief knowing it’s normal 29 weeks? Home stretch now! bellies have growth spurts as baby does, so unless you continue to measure consistently ahead, wouldn’t worry! Have you got lots of fluid? I had that with DD2, and yes she was big, but also had an Olympic swimming pool in there haha
    Sucks that you still have itching – are all your blood tests good? Annoying not to know why – have you found anything that relieves it? I’ve had dermatitis on and off on certain spots on my body since DD1 and it is hell...so sympathise!! I feel so sorry for the bubs and young kids that have eczema!

Lola- happy to read you ! Busy lady – and in advance happy birthday lovely! sounds like you have nice plans!

Sorry I missed a lot I am sure…

Ok, so had my NIPT blood drawn this morning – the lab lady told me up to 2 weeks for the results?! Like , what the? The website says 5-7 days (assume, business days) for the regular Generation test – so am a bit disappointed there :S she did say to check in with my GP in a week to see if they have the results but knowing my luck will have to wait the 2 full weeks
    I know the sample has to go to their lab in Melbourne so didn’t expect results in 5 days but still…sigh lol
    Morning rant over – don’t get me started on daycare too because I would just be a whinging crazy lady so will leave it at that haha
    DD1 was telling me before going to bed last night – again out of the blue (I was taking her to the loo before bed so it was a unusual spot for night time confessions haha) – that she wanted mummy to have two baby brothers and another sister (but not 2 more because she already has one, that would be too much lol)..she’s totally onto me I say, whether she consciously realises it or not lol only a few more weeks of keeping my mouth shut – now have to think of a cool way of announcing it to them! I was thinking of sitting them down on the sofa telling them we have something to show them (i.e. pic of ultrasound) and film their reaction – M knows what the u/s pic means so she will likely understand – E will probably wonder what the hell her parents are going on about
    Ooh and am looking at organising a nice lunch out with hubby for our 10th anniversary – have to line up the girls’ godparents, as they are so lovely with them and have 2 big girls which my girls adore – drooling over the menus of the lovely fancy restaurants I am eyeing (and weeping at the cost and the things I am not allowed to eat)

Ok, better run!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash-I bet your boys will love rooming together. Are you actually getting bunk beds? My boys have moved in together, but I haven't updated the nursery yet. DS1 decided he was done with his crib & now he says it's the baby's bed! We put a toddler bed in DS2's room & so far so good!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue my guys are 2 and 4 and we were worried about the height of bunks but didn't like that a trundle was on the floor so we're going with this one. I think it'll be good and we have a dealer in town who delivers and sets up for free so we won't have to mess with it! https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore...s/apk-b239-lb/
    LMSM ugh two weeks! I can't wait to hear though I can't believe you've kept it this long from the girls! I felt like as soon as I got a Bfp I was noticeable pregnant which is why I told everyone at 8 weeks. Plus I'm impatient.
    Lola ^ I think this will be the perfect bed for them not to high not to low. But you do have to pull out the bottom to sleep on then it can push back in for the day to be out of the way.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks lmsm! She's here it's alright, always next month
    Aww boo for being such a long wait!!
    Aww dd has she heard you talking maybe? She's going to be stoked!!
    Aww 10th anniversary!! It'll be a blast!!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Morning beautiful ladies!

First thoughts for Mommy2apples – oh no for spotting – I sincerely hope it is just early pregnancy spotting, not AF big and still keeping my fingers crossed big time hon!!!

Bluebooties – the US system is definitely tough to young mothers – do you usually breastfeed your bubs? 3 weeks post-partum to return to work, you are a trooper! What role are you in? You said you were medical profession and doing shifts – are you a nurse/doctor or some other hospital job? My hat off to you sweetie! ^^
    In Australia, employers are not required to provide paid leave (they just have to allow you to take up to 52 weeks unpaid) – I am fortunate that my current employer does give some paid leave – and legislation recently changed (Oz mammas, do you know if it still is current with all the “double dipping” debate etc?) to allow for a government paid parental leave (which parents can split) up to 18 weeks with minimal wage. We do get 20 days per year annual leave if working full-time, so the accrued holidays can help extend the mat leave too…
    Anyone living in Finland or other Scandinavian country super generous with paid leave ?

Iwant4- still on cloud #9? news sinking in?

Kat – how cool that your hubby works where the kids go to preschool/care at least Daddy is close by ^^
    You might have told before, but what do you do?
    I hear ya re wanting to go back to work pretty quickly after birth – I currently almost don’t make any money going to work with the cost of daycare, but need to for my sanity and my intellectual stimulation lol I’ve extended my part-time so I can keep my Fridays with the girls until end of Jan (when M should start prep), and have some special unrushed time with them

Ash – go for the donut my dear, I just went and got some Doritos lol enjoy!

Shann – awesome for the glucose test – always a relief knowing it’s normal 29 weeks? Home stretch now! bellies have growth spurts as baby does, so unless you continue to measure consistently ahead, wouldn’t worry! Have you got lots of fluid? I had that with DD2, and yes she was big, but also had an Olympic swimming pool in there haha
    Sucks that you still have itching – are all your blood tests good? Annoying not to know why – have you found anything that relieves it? I’ve had dermatitis on and off on certain spots on my body since DD1 and it is hell...so sympathise!! I feel so sorry for the bubs and young kids that have eczema!

Lola- happy to read you ! Busy lady – and in advance happy birthday lovely! sounds like you have nice plans!

Sorry I missed a lot I am sure…

Ok, so had my NIPT blood drawn this morning – the lab lady told me up to 2 weeks for the results?! Like , what the? The website says 5-7 days (assume, business days) for the regular Generation test – so am a bit disappointed there :S she did say to check in with my GP in a week to see if they have the results but knowing my luck will have to wait the 2 full weeks
    I know the sample has to go to their lab in Melbourne so didn’t expect results in 5 days but still…sigh lol
    Morning rant over – don’t get me started on daycare too because I would just be a whinging crazy lady so will leave it at that haha
    DD1 was telling me before going to bed last night – again out of the blue (I was taking her to the loo before bed so it was a unusual spot for night time confessions haha) – that she wanted mummy to have two baby brothers and another sister (but not 2 more because she already has one, that would be too much lol)..she’s totally onto me I say, whether she consciously realises it or not lol only a few more weeks of keeping my mouth shut – now have to think of a cool way of announcing it to them! I was thinking of sitting them down on the sofa telling them we have something to show them (i.e. pic of ultrasound) and film their reaction – M knows what the u/s pic means so she will likely understand – E will probably wonder what the hell her parents are going on about
    Ooh and am looking at organising a nice lunch out with hubby for our 10th anniversary – have to line up the girls’ godparents, as they are so lovely with them and have 2 big girls which my girls adore – drooling over the menus of the lovely fancy restaurants I am eyeing (and weeping at the cost and the things I am not allowed to eat)

Ok, better run!
    Yes i am an inpatient/hospital based physician in the field of medicine.I pump and only get to do initial days of breast feeding but honestly its such a stress to manage that at work that i haven't been able to keep at it for long. Thank fully i have normal births so that helps returning back to work in 3 to 4 weeks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay lmsm exciting news ! 2 more weeks and u will get to know !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no mommy! I'm so sad!

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

9. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ash! It'll be okay, sort of suspected it anyways. I'm going to try the e3d or e4d whichever way you all count Monday-Thursday then 🤞🏻with not doing clomid this cycle will get a positive opk.
    Then next cycle will do eod and only tempt. Which I suspect I won't conceive until the eod cycle and plan to take my last dose of clomid that cycle as well.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

11. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM I'm sure you'll have them back sooner than that! If its being processed in Melbourne then I'd start ringing your doc from Monday or Tuesday onwards mine took 10-12 days from memory but my sample went to the US

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast