Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thankyou shann this is the first time basically ever that we will really have the space that we need

max super cute baby!! that is very early for them to be guessing, it annoys me a bit when they do this because it can build false hope or cause upset when it really isnt possible to tell boys and girls apart reliably on a scan yet especially with a cord wrapped down there! im glad you've got your blood results coming back soon to give you the definitive answer and that is great news about the hematoma
    now 6blue5pink

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max I'm not sure why your docs would even guess at 11 weeks??!!! The nub looks the same for both boy and girl, the genitals haven't even formed yet??!! I would put zero stock in their 'guess' and wait for the bloodwork xxoo Cute baby btw

Sky omg I was speed reading trying to get to when you said gender and....... you still don't know!!!! You are doing amazing not finding out! So will you ask dh? I sure hope his family dont slip up if you're planning on not knowing.

Mommy2apples eeeeeeek!!! Look at that opk!!!! Your going to get an attempt in right?! And glad the appt went well and you get to try femara if this cycle is a bust. She didn't go along with an ultrasound then?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Likes Skyblue, Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sky yay for staying with us on team green hope dh's family respect your wish to not know, i dunno about you other team green mama's but im getting so excited about meeting this baby and seeing who it is that has joined us ive never had this with my others because we always knew ahead of time if boy/girl so its a totally new feeling

mommy2apples that opk looks very positive!! fingers crossed for you!!
    now 6blue5pink

5. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats on a healthy baby Max! 11 weeks is WAY to early to predict gender. I'm surprised they said anything to you. Unless the baby was measuring ahead and a scrotum was visible, I really would suspend judgement. I would prepare to hear boy and hope for a girl!

Sky- I'm so glad baby looks healthy! Don't worry- sometimes baby doesn't always cooperate for them to get their measurements. I'm sure your sweet baby is doing just fine! FWIW, I think it's awesome you're still waiting to find out! It's good you are self aware and know it's best for you to wait. I'm hoping and praying you don't experience any GD only profound love for your sweet baby!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

7. Thanks Skyblue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink I am the exact same!!! I have no 'feeling' one way or the other and I love it!!!!! I say to people its likely a boy because we are a boy heavy family but I'm really enjoying this cluelessness!

9. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max - I am sorry my friend. I thought u were ok with either. I didn't want to ask dh the gender after 12 week u/s because even the tech said that it's not 100%. I kept telling dh to not get his hopes up because it may change. I would say that u still have a very good shot as you are only 11 weeks. Hope I didn't upset you more. I apologize. Hugs. But I am so glad that the baby is healthy.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky-yay, so happy all was well, but sorry they didn't get all the info they needed! At least it'll be another chance to see your sweet baby! Wow, I'm so impressed that you didn't give in!!
    Max-precious baby, but can't tell gender from the pics. The tech must have gotten a good view to take a guess that early. Can't wait for you to get your nipt results back!! I know you really wanted another girl & surprising to hear boy with your sway, Femara & girl friendly lifestyle. However, all I know at the moment are boys & they are pretty awesome. I just KNOW you'll fall in love with him!! You'll have a precious mini-me of DH & you'll get to experience the boy mom life haha. You'll be his 1st love & he'll think you're the most beautiful woman in the world! One day, you'll get to have the mother-son dance at his wedding. You get to go shopping for cute clothes & you can coordinate with your girlies. Your girls will LOVE their baby brother!! I hope their guess was wrong b/c you wanted another girl so badly, BUT if it's a boy, you will most likely discover it's a blessing in disguise. Of course babies are always blessings, but I mean the kind of blessing where you realize just how perfect he is for your family once you meet him!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its a different sort of excitement isnt it pbn of course i was excited to meet my other babies but that was being excited to meet *him* or to meet *her* this time its like excited to meet baby AND see who they are
    a friend of mine just had her 3rd baby a couple of weeks ago, all 3 have been team green babies and seeing her new one in the neutral newborn baby gro's and blankets is adding to the excitement
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Huge congrats on a healthy baby Max! 11 weeks is WAY to early to predict gender. I'm surprised they said anything to you. Unless the baby was measuring ahead and a scrotum was visible, I really would suspend judgement. I would prepare to hear boy and hope for a girl!

Sky- I'm so glad baby looks healthy! Don't worry- sometimes baby doesn't always cooperate for them to get their measurements. I'm sure your sweet baby is doing just fine! FWIW, I think it's awesome you're still waiting to find out! It's good you are self aware and know it's best for you to wait. I'm hoping and praying you don't experience any GD only profound love for your sweet baby!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Thank you xxforhubby. You made me feel a lot better. I was actually worried because it didn't happen with dd. I knew the tech was having a hard time since she asked me to turn and tried to change many angles. The baby won't stop moving. Thank you for your kind words. I
    didn't think I had in me to say no to Finding out gender today but It just came out of my mouth and dh immediately told the tech but she is fine with me finding out. I told her yes and then
    She asked me to look away. She typed it on the screen for him to
    Look.
    He is looking very impatient to tell me though. I am warning him to stay quiet.
    He was so quiet during u/s and I thought it's a girl hence the silence. I am going to stop reading him now.
    The bright side to all this is that I will take the next appointment for a follow up u/s as per dd's school
    Timings so that she can see the baby too. I asked the tech and she said it's ok to take her.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky does the fact he's so impatient to tell you make you feel he may say boy?

16. Likes Bluebooties, Skyblue liked this post
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast