Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh PBN we posted at the same time – hon, definitely share your pregnancy, it’s so lovely!
    You have walked a long road to get there, you so deserve sharing your happiness
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You all said that beautifully ttc, pbn, lmsm! Thanks for sharing your beautiful words!
    Ttc I keep track with nacire, we talk in pm regularly.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

3. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash!! So many hugs!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash do you do a glucose tolerance test soon? Mine is tomorrow I keep getting comments how big my bump is for my gestation which I agree and feel the same but I was measuring bang on time at my 20w scan.... I refuse to get on the scales except for when I have to at my obs appts I just keep remembering that I've lost alot of weight before and I can do it again! So can you!!

Shannshaff wow 5 or less weeks omg!! Cant wait for your beautiful boys birthday

Ttc Bluedreaming and Nacire are part of the facebook group. Mtolbert and Nacire are doing well and both are ttc again I haven't heard from mummy2boys for awhile but I keep an eye on her chart in case...

Lmsm thank you and it's wonderful to hear from you I am having a fantastic time and my heart could literally explode when bub starts thumping away! I am loving this stage so much while the movements are still comfortable hope your SPD treats you kindly this pregnancy and what a pain its started so early!!! I only said to a friend yesterday that I feel like I've been repeatedly kicked between the legs but I overdid it yesterday and the day before so I gave noone but myself to blame. I experienced alot of pain last night, like my tummy was tearing open from the inside I'm assuming it was a combination of being too physical and my stomach muscles separating.... after a good rest last night I'm good as new this morning

Mommy2apples I cannot wait for your bfp. Your pregnancy will be the most followed pregnancy in the world !!! I will expect daily reports

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Likes NACIREMADREAM, TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples can you delete some pm's? Your inbox is full

8. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can count on it pbn
    Daily reports just for you! Lol might as well!!

Going too now

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for such beautiful words. Truly touching and so incredibly kind. I'm lucky to have found this group!! I'm going to log off for a few days just to give myself a mental break. I'll be back soon!

Pbn, I'm so thrilled to hear that you're doing well and loving the journey! Please feel free to share - we are all in different points, but are all ultimately happy for one another.

Ttc, congrats so happy for you!!!!

Shan, I am thinking about you!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy and PBN, thanks for the updates on the other ladies. I miss them and was so sad to hear. I'm glad they are doing okay and I hope they keep in touch.

Pbn, I feel the same way. I don't want to post expressing feelings of joy or happiness for getting my own desired gender when so many have got opposites and others have even lost their babies. I feel like it would be very insensitive.

There's just an over wheeling amount of sad news that I'm just finding out after being gone the last few months, it's not at all the outcomes I expected for all these wonderful ladies.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttcblue have added you to our ddg info page 1

The thing is, it's ok to post happy posts and its ok to post sad posts. We all know we are all on a different journey and while there may be envy and/or not complete understanding there will always be love, support and empathy. And most importantly there will never be any judgement that's all the matters in the end is that we are here for each other in both the good and bad times and no one should ever feel like an outsider.

14. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Likes Bluebooties, AshFind, Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi ttcblue! Good to hear from you and you are very welcome here! We have a private facebook group going as well, if you'd like to join then pm me

I feel so bad for you ladies going through GD and really wish there was something I could say or do to help but I think we all know its simply a time thing and cant be wished away no matter how hard

Maxim and anyone else feeling the same about feeling like you have to limit posts because you're worried about negativity. Please don't and please post whenever you need I understand how you feel but from the other end. I find myself holding back posting how much I'm enjoying this last pregnancy for fear of upsetting someone or making them feel bad that they don't feel the same I think we can realise and can accept everyone is going through a different journey at the moment and just do our best to offer support and encouragement. There is no wrong or right way to feel, there is simply feeling if that makes sense

Very well said pbn3 ! My sentiments exactly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Likes srg09cag11 liked this post
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast