Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples – oh yes, we totally will expect daily reports - can’t wait for you to get that BFP! PS: will respond to your PM asap ^^

PBN: oh yes the still not painful but clear movements are the best – it’s my favourite – that’s why I tell hubby I know I will miss it as soon as bub is out – I think I am addicted haha
    Right now I can feel faint movement, cannot wait for proper clear unmistakable thumps, especially ones hubs and the girls can feel – DD1 keeps asking why she is not ready to come out yet Good luck for the glucose test tomorrow = I must admit I hate it as I pass out lol
    It’s your 3rd baby, no wonder you show bigger and faster – it’s a wonder my colleagues haven’t made comments yet (haven’t announced the pregnancy yet) as I am friggin big lol
    You’re totally right with not wanting weight to dictate your pregnancy, you are healthy, so is bub, the doc is not worried, so def not worth it putting a damper to your enjoyment
    I know you are a wonderwoman but do take it easy eh? How is the playroom coming along?

Max – be kind to yourself, look after yourself – and feel free to PM if you need looking forward to having you back when you are feeling somewhat better but never feel bad for needing to vent, we all need to release the pressure by saying what is on our chest sometimes!! Don’t hold it all in! (and if that can be any comfort, considering how gorgeous you are and your girls are, that little man is going to be super handsome, and I could tots have him as an son-in-law, our kids may have the same birthday too hehe :P. I’ve got family in the US so that works ^^).
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha!! Hardly wonderwoman although I would love to have her physique the tiler came in just this morning to grout so its all done now, just waiting for it to dry. I'm having a couple of lazy days then hope to start sanding the walls on the weekend. Really hoping the weather isn't too humid

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Likes XXforhubby, AshFind liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don’t we all wish that haha
    Yeah the weather down in Brissie is looking muggy over the rest of the week – hope it isn’t the case up your way!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max, you can message me anytime you know that!

Lmsm: sorry if you tried to send my box is getting full on an empty stomach? I mean literally there's no messages in there... lol just deleted the two that were..

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for adding me in Pbn! My doctor has my due date as April 2nd, but that's because, where I go, they must always go by LMP (unless you don't know it). But there are multiple reasons that I'm completely convinced my actual due date should be March 31st and that the ultrasound is correct. Not that 2 days makes a difference, because dd1 was 2 weeks early and dd2 was 2 weeks late.
    Does anybody else have experience with a baby going over due? Dd2 was 10lbs and I had a hard time with natural delivery. There were a lot of complications in the delivery room that made it a very scary experience. I've been told by my doctor that once you have a baby go over due, your chances of the next pregnancy going over due significantly increase. So it's something I'm really worried about.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ds1 was due on the 11th and I was getting strong contractions for two and a half days before my water actually broke early hours of the 15th like 1am (I had him Sunday morning but stayed in hospital the Thursday night before this as they thought he would be coming then after measuring the contractions) he was 9p11oz amd was born via emergency csection. Ds2 was a scheduled c-section for a week before due date which got shifted to the following day after my appt 11 days before due date because he was measuring so big. He was born 9p8.75oz 10 days early. However this pregnancy, although my bump is quite large, I'm apparently measuring right in time (or was at least at my 20w scan) so I guess it may not always mean you're destined for bigger babies.. My sisters kids were girl 8 pound something, boy 10p13oz and boy 7p something. I wouldn't worry just yet

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

9. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My babies went
    Ds 1: 7.14
    Dd. 8.8
    Ds 2. 8.2
    Ds 3. 7.10

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

11. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome here anytime ttc
    LMSM it's not horrible yet I'm right at 20-21lbs but my goal is only 10 more which seems soooo hard to do.
    Pbn my test needs to be done between the 22nd and the30th so sometime between there. But the weird thing is My u/s was straight on also just one day ahead. So maybe it's just the way the dr measured hopefully it's wrong lol.
    Shan 5 weeks EXCITING
    Pbn my fear is pushing out a large baby I don't know why but I worry more about this than anything else! I've never had one over 6lb 13oz I'm afraid this little girl is going to be a chubby butt

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't wait for my girls to be able to feel the baby. I know it'll be soon because the kicks are unmistakable at this point but it's more of a timing issue. Baby kicks a lot during the day while I'm at work and then right before I go to bed and they're already asleep. My SO has felt the kicks a few times now.

I find it odd on people commenting on the size of a pregnant woman's belly...since when are all women the same shape and size? I had a guy at work last week say "Whoa any day now, right?" Uh no. I've been measuring spot on to my corresponding week since I found out I was pregnant and I haven't gained much weight (6lbs as of last week and I'm 23 weeks).

Ttc - I've had 2 overdue babies and am fully expecting this one to be overdue as well. I've done a lot of reading on the subject and it does appear that yes in fact the chances of carrying overdue go up. I'm going to ask the doctor, closer towards the end, if there's anything I can do to help my body prepare as my 2nd was just under a week overdue and on induction day I was still not dilated or effaced even a little. DD1 was 6lb 10oz and DD2 was 8lbs 5oz so I'm expecting over 9lbs this time around.

Shann- 5 more weeks, that's exciting. I'm sure you'll bond once he's here. It's difficult to bond with someone you've never met before, even if they are taking up residence inside you lol.

14. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yay for joining this group Ttcblue

its my youngest childs 1st birthday today she's our successful pink sway baby and i cant believe shes already 1!! now wishing, hoping and praying that our second sway has also worked, only time will tell..

does anyone else get episodes of pain that feel as if your stomach muscles are being torn apart inside? its complete agony and lasts maybe 3-5mins then eases off, its always the lower half of my stomach and usually more on one side than the other (it changes sides) it could be muscles or ligaments i really dont know but god it hurts!! i had it for the first time with my 3rd baby and it has got worse each time since no one-thing sets it off, i can be standing, sitting or laying in bed it really doesnt matter it just comes out of nowhere and i cant do anything except wait for it to ease off on its own.

also nosebleeds!! anyone else having these? im averaging 2 a day at the moment, never had this before i never normally get them :-/
    now 6blue5pink

16. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast