Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like a ring sling with a small Bub , especially in the heat as it only one layer.
    It can take a few tried to get the hang of it, but I feel you are shown live by someone it really is quick, snug’ and safe..‘ I have 3 lol includinga. Hugabub mesh which is lightweight cotton so more’ breathable but strong (linen is great but so are other types of fabrics ..I have one wool blend and it allow moisture’ to draw out).
    Also, more of a steep learning curve but uber versatile...Iusing a woven wrap, which would Be less warm’ than a stretchy wrap (those are easier but multiple layers and warmer..think Hugabub stretchy for instance lots of brands do them ).
    I have a Wrapsody breeze which is like gauze muslin cotton, and haven’t tried with a newborn but will try with #3
    But my fav of all fav is my Girasol diamond weave wrap soft as silk ...breathable and cushy!
    We have a Manduca, more so for hubs, but any structure carrier is best after 4+ months.
    Oh and have a meitai , great when Bub can be more’ upright

In essence’, yep go to a meet, nothing beats tryi’g lol I have not helped at all here lol have you joined the FB page Babywearîg support group Australia? Great for advice too
    Hav8´g said that if you drop by Brisvegas before you’re due (even after ^^) , happy to show you
    Oh and def go second hand..it’s buyers market so you can pick up great stuff at a fraction of the price all mine bar one were 2nd hand fro woven wraps and slings, it’s actually bonus as they are broken in already
    Last edited by LMSM; November 3rd, 2017 at 07:13 AM.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PBN..page 51 now,.guess it’s time for new part lol
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thank you Lmsm!!!! I shall be doing some googling tomorrow to check on those ones you mentioned! Hoping there'll be a meet in the next couple weeks so will be great to have an idea going in exactly what I'm looking for in a carrier. The facebook group I joined sells second hand carriers but mostly they are still expensive and a lot of the Tulas? Might do a search and join the Aus wide one!

Here's a link to our new thread ladies

Part 11: Due December 2017 & Jan, Feb, March 2018

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will need to narrow down what to use it for, and work from there.. it saved my sanity with #2, especially freeing hands at night or when out and about ...I often had amazed stares doing my groceries, Bub in sling, pushing my trolley about lol
    A structured carrier like a Tula is lovely but if you want one to do it all, a wrap would be more versatile but it does take a fair few tried for it to feel right and not feel so flustered lol
    Will try to find the groups for you on FB and and them to you, probs in the morning now

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Sky! I'll honestly take whatever symptoms the lord throws at me as long as I get the baby in the end! sorry about your dd's temper tantrums! Braxt is doing this too even waking up at night several times a night crying! It's so exhausting I don't understand why he is doing this all of a sudden.. he's 2. Hugs sky!

7/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due 2018, would love a to fit into our crazy bunch! Main thing is healthy though!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky - I bought a lillybaby because I heard good things about it and it has a higher weight limit then some others and no infant insert needed. It also can be used facing in and out. I have yet to use it though. I tried the ring sling type with my 2nd and I just didn't like it.

Max - I'm glad you're coming around to your newest edition.

Shann - A few more days! I can't wait until I get close.

So for those of you who have or had gestational diabetes, did you have any symptoms prior to the bloodwork? I've been unusually thirsty lately and my ankles have suddenly exploded and Dr. Evil Google is telling me these are gd symptoms. I haven't gained a ton of weight but I was slightly overweight to start and baby has been measuring spot on. I'm almost 27 weeks but my glucose test isn't for another 2 and a half weeks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MOMMA, facing out is not really recommended for bubs and if rally wanting to do it, no more than 15-20 min max at a time. I found that when baby got to the nosy want to see everything stage, being on my back was better as she could’ then snuggle on my back and even snooze when she wanted which you can can’t when facing out they tend to be overstimulated without a way to look away if they want a break from the stimulation
    E1ch to their own though of course

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051