Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thankyou LMSM i am really enjoying the experience of not knowing this time

good luck shann!! keeping an eye out for your update

ash so glad your sons surgery went well. love the beds they look great excited to see what your littles girls room looks like when your done
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Shann !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shann - That’s so annoying of her. All the best and thinking about you and the the sweet sweet baby.
    Ash - Glad all went well with ds’s surgery. How long is the recovery? I love the beds. Like 4b2p said, cant wait to see your dd’s room.
    Bluebooties- How are you holding up dear? When is the next scan? Thinking about you.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

4. Thanks Bluebooties thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know sky. Had a rough weekend. Hospital called to book my induction and realized this is happening i am having a 4th kid !! And it just made me bad and depressed. How could this happen ? I am so not wanting this kid. I dont feel attached. Dont want to shop or plan anything i am just not in a happy place right now. I am sooo exhausted with life as is.
    Scan is in 4 weeks so end of this month. Did glucose testing friday.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash I love their rooms! Can't wait to see baby girls room!! So thankful for the lord that your little guy's surgery he did just fine with it!!

7/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due 2018, would love a to fit into our crazy bunch! Main thing is healthy though!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my friend. I am so sorry and I can’t even imagine how hard this all must be. Trust me when I say this that I always have you on my mind. You keep sharing with us. These feelings should be spoken about since you have a lot going on.I can totally imagine not been able to bond with the baby. Don’t be hard on yourself. Give yourself time. It’s a lot to process for anyone. One day at a time. At this point, I am just praying so so so hard that all comes back ok in the scan so that you can catch a breath and relax a little. Everything else will fall back into place thereafter. Share with us. This is your safe place. Lot of prayers and hugs.

8. Thanks Bluebooties thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs blue.i can so relate. I am sitting in l&d about to give birth and am feeling the same way.

AFM, water broken an hour ago. I was getting frustrated and pissed. Been waiting for 2 hours with them saying the midwife was on her way. Ugh. She was in a c section. I would have waited patiently for that. Anyway, no turning back now. No real contractions yet either. I'm bored ATM.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for a quick easy labor shann ! Are u on pitocin ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. He had a cyst on his scalp that was just getting bigger and bigger he seems to be fine it's just a waiting period for the stitches to heal and not bust open from wrestling with his brothers lol. I guess I was expecting healing like ds1 who had his tonsils out. Recovery seemed to take forever for him to wake up and then the following weeks was heartbreaking madness.
    Blue I feel the same some days I have my ups and downs. I always thought when I heard those words "it's a girl" I'd be completely ecstatic and buy buy buy and have everything perfectly put together but I am so exhausted taking care of 4 already who am I kidding thinking I can relax with #5 and enjoy the time. I have no idea how to care for a girl it will be so different than my easy going guys. Except ds4 he is an absolute terror but can be super sweet when he wants to be then I feel horrible for the way I get so angry at him. He says "me be nice mommy" I shouldn't tel him he is being mean so often I guess. Moral here other than my novel I feel the stress also blue and now that I'm only 10 weeks out and I've went as early as 35 weeks I'm stressing big time. I sure hope you feel much better soon.
    Shan hope it goes quickly for you. Have you been induced before?

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - Dd had her tonsils and adenoids removed and the recovery was awful for us. Those were the worst ten days. My dd has always been so easy and now she is acting up a lot lately. You have 4 kids to take care of along with being pregnant which must be so challenging but what’s my excuse. I feel awful being mad at her but she makes it so hard sometimes. I feel bad for not focusing on this baby. I feel totally consumed with dd. I need to slow down but I don’t know when and how. I take a lot of pressure for her things and letting go is so hard. We don’t even have a name for the baby yet and I feel so bad. Not even A few time shortlist from. Dh and I haven’t really liked even one we can say we love. I just want the god to know that I
    Am thankful for everything but just not being good at showing it. I worry a lot though.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast