Due date: 31st March

Username: Bluedreaming
    Swayed: Having: miscarried
    Due date: TBA

Username: Ttcblue
    Swayed: Having:
    Due date: 31st March

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; December 15th, 2017 at 07:19 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pbn 8 weeks (give or take) left for me now
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - Thankyou and wow you know a lot about the carriers. I am going to need advise from you.
    So, I am more than likely going to have a scheduled c- section. I am not sure how comfortable it will be to wear the baby and whice one would be most comfortable. My dd was a 10 pounder by 3 weeks. Dh is interested in wearing the baby and knowing that my babies get chunky, I am thinking he would be the one to carry more. We looked up lillebaby and we both liked it. Also, is it more comfortable to carry the baby in cotton cloth ones? Can you suggest something that we can start using right from birth? I read that we will have to buy infant insert for a few. I have also joined a group and asking dh to take me for a meeting.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry hit enter in error.
    Mommaxo3- I was diagnosed with gd at 10 weeks. I only experienced some nausea after eating. I am diet controlled since then and no medication. I am not sure about the symptoms though. The best you can do is try to eats more protein with your carbs. Gd isn’t too bad and nothing that we can’t control. Try to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks and don’t go hungry for long. Make sure to follow the instructions before going for your test. Like not eating for certain number of hours. Let me know if you have any questions?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SKY will come back on that, but a section shouldn’t stop you from wearing, it’s just a matter ognon choosing wellso it doesn’t push on your section scar
    A structured carrier won’t be great for’ that first few weeks period because of that scar unless you find one you can wear really high up comfortably...
    Will try to do a summary up for you soon but like PBn, if you can find a local meet close to you, that will be best to really work’ oit the best option
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommaxo3- I had the same symptoms so today I had a glucose challenge test... I'm 21 weeks. Soooo thirsty, plus some swelling. Ob said to test now and if ok I'll have it again at 30 weeks. Maybe see if you can have it early?

Pbn3: I have always used an ergo carrier. I find them easy and heat wasn't a prob for me. I even used it in Fiji.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 weeks left and feeling very disorganised. I finish up work a week and a bit before having bub, I need to Xmas shop for everyone, the nursery isn't done let alone all the furniture bought. And we have something every weekend whether it be a friend's baby shower, a wedding away, a dance concert....aaarrgghhh....I plan to write a list tomorrow and cross it off as I go!
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Special thoughts for Shann today as it’s Monday – hope the induction goes as well as possible, so you can finally meet baby!! Can’t wait to hear the news!

Max – following your last post – what a lovely positive note – love it…sounds like things are falling into place! You didn’t mention, how was the hematoma at the last can, gone?
    And how cute is your little man!?!

4b2p – it’s so lovely reading about how you are enjoying your pregnancy without the worry of gender – truly, I am in awe!
    I am too much of a planner/worrier to have done that – but I find that yours and others’ views make it sounds beyond great – taking off the pressure of gender and just focusing on experiencing the wonder of growing new life <3

Sky – life does get hectic – and it’s certainly different when you are expecting your second/3rd etc child compared to when you have time when it’s just you haha
    I am sure you will be organising for him and finding him a name – you still will have some time to get that sorted – and no doubt family will be showering you with attentions for him hehe
    Re carrier – if you can avoid an insert, it will your life easier tbh – and am not sure a structured carrier would be the most comfy at first with a section scar … (easy to put on maybe, but I would think it would press on your tummy too much and it’d be great for you not to miss out on holding baby – and it actually would – if done properly – be easier on your body than trying to carry baby one armed – with a carrier the weight should be spread more evenly allowing for more comfort).
    Having said that, woven wrap materials are amazing in that they truly can mould around baby, making it the comfiest choice. If you don’t think you want to try an actual wrap due to having to tie knots, many options available still. .I still think a ring sling would be great both for you and hubs in the early days but it is asymmetrical and not everyone’s cup of tea for that reason (also, people tend to find it harder to “get” how to position baby unless they have done a bit of trial and error or been shown properly – which means baby can fuss if not installed properly)..if you can afford it, and it might be cheap in the USA?, I would offer myself a one on one lesson with a certified babywearing practionner (maybe after having gone to a local meet and still needing some more fine-tuned guidance).

Mommy2Apples– you were saying Braxt was suddendy waking up at night again – does it coincide with the beginning of the pregnancy?
    I have issues with DD2 (just over 2) only wanting me (If you go I will cry for you Mommy), taking forever to go to sleep…I think she is starting to integrate the pregnancy so that is her way of hanging on to me the way she can. We’ve always been very close, and she’s always been very mummy mummy mummy – but admittedly, spending an hour on the floor next to her bed every night (and the occasional night waking)

Mommaxo3 – have your symptoms subsided? May be worth just asking your OB/GP/midwife about it – if it’s sudden changes, better get it checked out if it is unusual for you hop eall is well!

PBN – agree that gender reveal will be amazing – and as you say, even if somehow it doesn’t go to plan, it will be just the best ever!
    Did you guys get the playroom etc sorted now? Pics?

Dancing
    – I had literally nothing or close for DD2’s arrival as we were in the middle of a reno, living amongst it, and she survived lol
    But it certainly cost me in that I felt I couldn’t prepare for my bub – and missing out on that got to me! I am such a planner that I hated it – this time, I will nest the hell out of it my last bit of pregnancy haha
    I’m sure you’ll get everything sorted in record time, make a list and go through it gradually in order of priority… all they need at first, is a safe means of transportation, a place to sleep, a bit of clothes/nappies, and food …. Most of which I am sure you have already sounds like life will be busy in the lead up to the birth so make it as easy on yourself as possible

20 weeks today - woohoo! half way there – and I know time will just go faster and faster – it’ll be Xmas and NY before we know it, the 1st round of bubs will be born - then school will start and then I will be getting so close too – yikes!
    I want to enjoy it I just don’t know whether hubs will go down the path of a 4th….
    We can now even see the little movements on the outside at times – can’t wait to see the face of the little human wriggling in there on Wednesday – getting impatient now!!
    Then we will have to think hard about a name for her we have a few top contenders, but I want to still explore the options to get that perfect name for her ^^ it’s harder as we need something that fits with her sisters’ names, our last name, and ideally works in French too without sounding too different in pronunciations … :P
    I am starting to go through all the clothes I have – have plenty in sizes 1 and up – but need some onesies/PJs in size 00..though I may wait to buy those, you never know if this one will be a chunky like DD2 or more lean like DD1 lol
    Oh and DD2 is well on track to toilet training – so much so, we had to go back to the loo three times last night between brushing teeth and actually sleep as she refuses to go in the nappy unless she is asleep – she loves to flush lol but that kid is a peeing machine lol am proud of her ! (we’ve gone out without any accident – only when she is really distracted does she have accidents) and admit it’d be great to bypass nappies when awake…I’ll get enough nappies to change with DD3 soon enough :P
    Last comment on this epistle… teachers or those with kids in school already…any recommendations for lunchboxes/backpacks etc for a preppie? (4.5-5 y.o – 1st time at school)
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

10. Likes Shannshaff, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are headed to the hospital soon if Grandma ever gets here. We just messaged her and she asked, "was it today?". Are you freaking kidding me??? You for got our induction day. So not happy right now.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Shan!! I'd be pissed .... more the reason for you to let us know gender first. Do you usually labor quickly?
    We FINALLY got the boys beds this weekend and they love them. Other than last night one was in the floor and I couldn't find him and the other peed the bed . Now the destruction of baby girls room starts and I've already destroyed it... why is it when your cleaning something you make it an even bigger mess than when you started?
    Oh and Friday went well with ds3 surgery dh got to walk back to the operating room to comfort him until he was asleep and once he was finished we got to go back to recovery and he woke up fast and in little pain (so he says) which makes me think it was hurting him in the first place.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast