Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies

Cute baby trisarahtops. No gender clues for me.

Best of luck with the anatomy scan taytum. That seems to have gone fast. I was trying to look at mine but didn't see much. Took some deliberate looking to see.

Ive been quite busy with the lead up to christmas and to be honest im still coming to terms with alot of feelings.

My follow up scan went well and baby all boy showing off.

Im trying to process how i feel but i think im putting a wall up. Part of me thinks thats just so i can bury this and be done with it. Im not even upset or teary like before but boy do i find myself angry, so so much anger.

We've had so many disappointing things this year. Me and DH work full time with barely any assistance from either of our families and I hate to even ask for any help. What annoyed me most this year is we organised a small family christmas get together on christmas day. It was my parents, in laws and my sister and her 2 oldest girls. A few weeks ago DHs father said they won't be out for Christmas as he doesn't like driving anywhere on christmas day. He hasn't been anywhere on christmas day in years and he is still well capable of driving.

Some days i feel ok which is usually when im really busy, others i just feel fed up and angry. Maybe ill feel better after the maternity leave break.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in April, May and June 2018 (2)

Taytum I felt the same with my girls... but this pregnancy I'm more belly. I'm not a great believer in old wives tales but I do notice a difference in the way I'm carrying baby this time. As most the weight is in the belly but for my girls it was lower down in my hip area. I found out it's a boy at 15 weeks but have my 18 week anatomy scan today, so I'll know for 100% sure today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum I hope the week goes by fast and maybe you'll catch a glimpse!

Netti, sorry about Christmas, sometimes family gatherings can be a pain. I hope you start to feel better soon. I've heard it can be helpful to write down your feelings because getting them out can be the first step in healing. Sending you lots of hugs!!

Afya, good luck on your scan today!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TriSarah - cute baby! It's great to see them isn't it.

Taytum & Afya - good luck at your scans, hope all went well.

Netti - I'm with you hun with feelings. I try not to think about it and most days find myself putting on a brave face. I now don't like the boy name we chose so trying to think of another and well totally struggling. I have a consultant appt on 8th Dec (due to being high risk) and my anotomy scan is on 29th Dec.

Lots going on here with run up to Christmas and mum n dad are moving into place in our garden so lots of works been going on for that.

Hope all you lovely ladies and babies are well xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all. I haven't been around in a while. Mostly because I've been busy with oldest son's birthday, the holidays, and work. And partially because I feel so strongly that this baby is our third boy and it's bumming me out. I took the panorama test on Monday so I'll know soon enough so I guess I need to prepare for the possible news of boy either way. Hope you all are doing well and pregnancy is going smoothly!
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just popping on so send you hugs happy xx
    I wish it was automatic that once you have 5 of the same gender you get an opposite (I mean COME ON right?!?!) Hope you and Netti are ok xxx

Good luck yaybaby!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

8. Thanks HappyLea, netti02 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Babybeaublue, absolutely what's the odd huh??? I really don't believe it's 50/50!!!
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

10. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know! I have swayed 3 times already (3 different types of sway too) surely there must be something more to it??
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies - hope all is well with all of you! It's such a busy time of year. I feel like before I had my son when I was on here I had the leisure time to hang out and read all the posts and comment and keep up, and now even just having one (granted he's only 19m) means I hardly have any time to do anything! I don't know how you mamas of 3+ do it!

Netti - hope you're feeling better. That's SO frustrating about your in-laws. Hopefully you can enjoy the family with just your family though and that you guys have an amazing, memorable time. Their loss!

Afya - I hope your scan went well and you had a clear answer to gender!

Yaybaby - Hope your Panorama results come in fast! When do they think they'll be in? Sending all the pink dust your way!

We had our anatomy scan today and, of course, no gender clues! This baby will forever be team green until April/May! They did give me an adorable 3D scan and I think baby looks like older brother. I do love that! S/he was flip flopping all over the place too, so that was fun and weighs about 11oz. She said it was more likely I would go early with this baby since I went 3 weeks early with my son, but we'll see. She also said I've only gained about 10lbs so far and I need to be more at 15lbs, it's just been so hard to find the time to sit down and eat with my 19m old son. And we're in the process of living with my MIL while our house is being built and it's pretty stressful. Ready for the holidays to be over and one step closer to being back in our own home.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Ive been rather mia, but there really hasn't been anything to report. I feel like all of you are at such different point in your pregnancies compared to me. I am not even 12 weeks and dont have my screening u/s until next Monday! I feel like this is taking forever!

Jenn- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious little one. Thinking of you!

Netti- congrats on the baby boy! I know its not what you were hoping for hugs momma

Happylea- fx for a little girl for you ! I am hoping that the previous tech was wrong!!

I know i missed a bunch of people. I am just posting off memory right now.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Crystal

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

14. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast