Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs, Netti. Your feelings are so valid and real. Hopefully the holidays will keep your mind busy for a bit. ❤️

HappyLea - super cute he was kicking the monitor! My son did that too!

PinkHope - what a sweetheart!! Such a clear picture of baby’s face! So glad all is well!

Good luck at your scan Momto3girls! How far will you be? Hoping you get a good nub/guess! And good luck with your 3 littles and a puppy! I would seriously die I think!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Everyone

Back here after almost a month. Nothing new, just super tired and got many infections past few days. Yeast infection, flu, stuffy nose, Ear infection, constipation. It was like a nightmare. Things are getting better now, still not fully recovered.

TeamPink: I am so sorry to hear that

HappyLea: Aww so happy to hear that

PinkHope: Such a beautiful picture of Baby <3 I am planning a 4D scan too. What is the best time to do it
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Thank you God, Thank you GD <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw Here is my 18 weeks scan

18w2.jpg

18weeks.jpg
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Thank you God, Thank you GD <3

4. Likes Imama liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute pic Samish

Best of luck momto3

Hope everyone is well and you all have a good Christmas

Im getting an iron infusion tmro so im hoping that boosts my energy back up. I was getting really breathless so i suspected it was the case. This baby has been kicking up a storm, mostly at night, and i get braxton hicks quite frequently. Ive been getting them a while. I was wondering if its because this is baby no 6. The drs are going to give me a drip after this baby is born to ensure my uterus contracts back down properly as this is no 6 they are concerned it may be slower.

Just getting alot of christmas preparations in order and trying to give the house a good clean. I plan on sorting through the kids wardrobes more thoroughly after christmas whilst they are on holidays and get organised for back to school.

My mind keeps drifting to the thought of another child after this one. I know its only because the hope of a daughter is there. I won't ask DH for anymore but ill just let things naturally take their course. Theres no concrete plans of birth control atm and i won't be on anything after this baby so we will see.

Im hoping to improve eating habits and put in a continuous exercise regime in the new year. Im wanting to get the kids involved too, particularly the older ones. I thought it would be the best way to fit it in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Netti - hope the Iron infusion helps. I get Bratton hicks also I think it's because it's #6.

Well I can honestly say I have not stopped recently with boys and parties and all Christmas nativities and activities etc. I have normally wrapped all the boys presents by now but honestly I haven't even started yet (que my mini breakdown soon) lol!!!

I know I was told boy at 15w2d with this little bubba but honestly I still don't feel like it is...im sure when I actually see his bits at my next scan that will change. Anybody else feel the same?
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping I'm in the right place! I'm due June 6th of 2018 and am looking for my due date buddies!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats EmberRose! Welcome! It’s a little quiet in here, I’m sure due to the holidays, but we’re so happy you’re here! What did you sway?

Hope you all are enjoying the time with your families!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations EmberRose and welcome!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and your kids had a magical day. My house now looks like santa's workshop and I am sick of seeing toys and empty wrappers

My little baby has been extra wriggly over the past couple of days either he likes Christmas or more likely he loves the amount of food and chocolate I have eaten...lol!!!

Got my scan on the 29th, I will be nearly 21 weeks...eeeek I'm nervous. Admittedly part of me is hoping the gender scan was wrong and I feel bad for thinking that I think once I actually see anything that resembles boy parts then it will actually sink in and be easier to accept.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm excited that I found some due date buddies!!! I have 3 boys and swayed for a girl this time and I'm so excited that we got her!!! We did the progenity test at 10 weeks but I'm also doing the sneak peek on January 4th ( I have to see it to believe it lol) still can't believe we got a girl! Christmas was crazy but a lot of fun hopefully everyone else's was wonderful as well!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was just looking through all my pics I got from our private scan and saw this, is that the nub on this pic?

Screenshot_20171228-173338.jpg

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast