Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Netti, I don't think I completely understand... Is HT legal/possible in Australia? I always read here on the board that IVF/GS is illegal in Australia and that therefor most Australian people go to HRC for it? If there is a legal way to do HT/GS in Australia, it would made your decision/plans so much easier. HRC is very expensive. That was one of the reasons I didn't go there, but it is one of the better clinics with high succesrates.

Oh and I didn't know they gave an injection in Australia to help delivering the placenta? Good tip.. I will ask my doctor about it. It doesn't exist where I live in western Europe. They just pull it out :s ! Very painful!

And I will be delighted to give you some cold from here (+/- 28,4 F) in exchange for some warmth and sun from Australia :-)

TaytumJ: hopefully you already feel better now? It's awfull being sick, let alone while pregnant and not being in your own home!
    Congrats on your new house! I bet you are counting the days to move in now :-)
    2008 2009 2018

Cycle 1: Farah 4/2013: 33 Eggs, 24 Fertilised (all grade 1 & 2) 8 XX 5 XY- FISH day3
    Fresh: 2 girls transfered (3DT), 6 frozen. - BFN
    FET: 12/2013: 2XX - BFN
    FET: 2/2014: 3XX - BFN

Cycle 2: Genesis Cyprus South 6/2015: 32 Eggs, 26 fertilised, 6 to biopsy - 3XX 1XY - aCGH day5
    FET: 11/2015: 1XX - BFP but unfortunately chemical
    FET 2 & 3: BFN :-(

Swayed pink: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/add...y-attempt.html
    Our pink sway worked! Our new addition to the family is on her way
    EDD 4/26/2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad things are going well Taytum. Ill be heading into 3rd tri soon the uncomfortable stage.

Pinkhope- it is not endorsed nationally by the NHRMC. However the guidelines they have provided are very unclear. They have stated it is up to each state to regulate their own rules/procedures etc. However the state of QLD has no such assisted reproductive act like a few of the others do and I believe this is where the loophole is in that they may be able to offer it pending legal advice. It seems to be something moving very slowly atm but Im keen to speak to Dr Molloy in any case.

Baby gave me some grief this morning. He was a little too comfy and not moving as much. I had a growth scan this morning and he just seems comfortable and growing bigger. Hes measuring ahead about 1 week, week and a half. Approx 2 kilos give or take with a chubby face already. Looking like another 4 kilo squishy bublet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone else found out their bubs gender yet?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!!! I've been MIA but hope everyone is doing well! I have been going to a prenatal yoga and prenatal water aerobics and it has been doing wonders with helping control my stress levels been trying to eat better as well and I know what you guys mean about feeling big already! Baby number 4 has me looking and feeling huge and its been wreaking havoc on me mentally.

Looking for some advice...
    My husband and I will be taking a babymoon to Maui in a month or so and I will be 28 weeks. Any advice about traveling by air.. Tips? Tricks? Also what foods to avoid? I know I'm going to be tempted by all the yummy fish dishes so what is safe and what should I avoid? I know Salman is ok but what else? Thanks ladies!!!

Also I was wondering if you ladies could help me think of some girl name? We would like the middle name to be faith and if we could incorporate lynn into the first name that would be great but we are open to everything so far all we have is Addilynn Faith which my husband is set on but I'd love to keep looking and maybe get some help? Thanks loves!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EmberRose; January 17th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emberose

A babymoon sounds great. Ive never travelled pregnant before but id suggest all the normal things one would take. Maybe something for nausea just incase.

I would probably avoid the same types of fish we're meant to avoid. Id probably go with cooked stuff just to be safe.

For girls names my choice (if i ever have a girl) is Evelyne Joyce Ann and if i ever had twins, Adelyne Rose Ann.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's official, we're having a third boy! I'm already trying to convince DH we should go for four so I can sway one more time. I doubt he will ever be on board. Unless I find an awesome paying part time job I don't think it would work out financially. Thanks to gender dreaming of been able to determine the reasons I want a daughter and I've come to terms with the fact I will be a boy mom.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. Likes frankie2017, TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trisarahtops- sorry you didn't hear girl but congrats on your boy. From my experience, if you're considering a fourth, if possible have a look at HT options. Its something I wished I looked into more at the time (but I actually didn't know much about it if at all).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EmberRose: that babymoon sounds amazing!! I wish we were headed on a vacay! I’ve also never flown pregnant, but I agree with taking just normal, everyday stuff. I’d check with your doctor, maybe they have some good suggestions! I’d love to see Maui...looks so beautiful! We don’t get a lot of fresh fish in the Midwest so I’m not sure what the rule even is on fish since I don’t eat it unless we’re on the coast. I agree with just having it cooked for sure.

I know an Ashlynn, Addilynn and a Brylyn. I like Netti’s suggestion Evelyn. Lynn is a pretty addition to a name!

Congrats on your little boy TriSarahTops! Hopefully you’re feeling good. I don’t know much for side jobs but a lot of people I know are having success with VipKid if you’re interested in something like that. I think a friend of mine made about an extra $1k doing it. I may need to sign up for it so when I have pregnancy insomnia I can be up working!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Just passed 25 weeks here. Lots of movement for the most part. Lately it’s been more bubbles and I’m assuming hiccups rather than kicks. We’re just in the final stretch of finishing our new house and it cannot come soon enough. My MIL and I might come to blows in the next 4 weeks. I can’t even enjoy this baby yet, just so stressed about the house. Hoping to get in soon and have a few months to prepare.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We found out the gender right before Christmas and I thought I should come back and update that we are having our third boy. Sigh. I'm excited for him, especially because I can feel him moving so much so it seems more real, but I am quite heartbroken over the thought of never having a daughter. I hate seeing all the cute room decor and clothes at the store and seeing friends and family with their little girls. My husband does not want anymore kids because our 2 boys have been horrible sleepers and we are constantly exhausted. If the next one sleeps, he said he'll consider it, but I'm honestly only interested if we go high-tech, which I doubt we can afford. I just feel that even if we sway again, we'll end up with 4 boys. Sorry for the rambling, I really need to process these emotions and I wonder if this is something all boy (or all girl) moms ever get over. Thanks for letting me vent, I know you all understand
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

11. Likes frankie2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by YayBaby678 View Post
    We found out the gender right before Christmas and I thought I should come back and update that we are having our third boy. Sigh. I'm excited for him, especially because I can feel him moving so much so it seems more real, but I am quite heartbroken over the thought of never having a daughter. I hate seeing all the cute room decor and clothes at the store and seeing friends and family with their little girls. My husband does not want anymore kids because our 2 boys have been horrible sleepers and we are constantly exhausted. If the next one sleeps, he said he'll consider it, but I'm honestly only interested if we go high-tech, which I doubt we can afford. I just feel that even if we sway again, we'll end up with 4 boys. Sorry for the rambling, I really need to process these emotions and I wonder if this is something all boy (or all girl) moms ever get over. Thanks for letting me vent, I know you all understand
    Sorry it didn't go your way. Time will make you feel better but ive found its something that always lingers. I would recommend HT options. Only because i know the hope of trying again only to go through the same disappointment and guilt and just all these emotions. It took a toll on mine and my DHs relationship to have more children. I know if we were to have anymore, its HT because i won't put myself or my DH through that again.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast