Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had to hit send because Tapatalk got stuck and then it starts showing the blank screen. I️ pray that you get the desire of your heart bluebooties. Much love.
    Lolla,LMSM,Kat - How are you all?
    I️ had my nst today. The baby was moving a lot and it was cute for sometime but then the nurse had to literally hold the the thing that they use to hear the heartbeat for 10 min. She was smiling and said that’s a good problem to have and that the baby needed her special attention today. She was really sweet n cool about it.
    I️ always wanted to ask but kept forgetting.
    Ladies in US,,What are your thoughts on Kaiser if you have or had it in the past?
    We have to change our insurance from Jan 1 and I️ will be going to Kaiser. A new doctor and everything else will be new. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to mention, my friend left today and we were so sad. It’s so much fun having them at our place. The kids just adore each other and we are all
    so comfortable together. I️ had that sinking feeling since they won’t be able to come to spend a night for a few months since inlaws are coming.
    My inlaws will be here day after tomorrow so will be cleaning and preparing the house for their stay. This is their first trip to US. I️ am excited and nervous. I️ have never been with them when pregnant.
    But I️ am excited since I️ am very close to my mil. She is amazing.
    I️ just have a lot of discomfort moving around with all the aches and pains.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky enjoy your visit from you inlaws! How exciting its their first time to the US! Take it easy and hope your aches and pains ease up Great to hear you had a fantastic appt too!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky I feel ya on the discomfort! Sorry can’t help with the insurance we’ve always had united healthcare. I bet your in laws are over the moon to come to the us and see you! And that’s fantastic your so close with your mil. I’m pretty close with mine and appreciate everything she does my mom rarely comes over (she’s only 5miles away) and never helps unless I ask. But my mil comes over when dh is on work trips, takes us out to eat, and helps me clean! It’s such a relief to have that person in your life. How long do your in laws get to stay with you?

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

6. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblue View Post
    Had to hit send because Tapatalk got stuck and then it starts showing the blank screen. I️ pray that you get the desire of your heart bluebooties. Much love.
    Lolla,LMSM,Kat - How are you all?
    I️ had my nst today. The baby was moving a lot and it was cute for sometime but then the nurse had to literally hold the the thing that they use to hear the heartbeat for 10 min. She was smiling and said that’s a good problem to have and that the baby needed her special attention today. She was really sweet n cool about it.
    I️ always wanted to ask but kept forgetting.
    Ladies in US,,What are your thoughts on Kaiser if you have or had it in the past?
    We have to change our insurance from Jan 1 and I️ will be going to Kaiser. A new doctor and everything else will be new. Thoughts?

Awe that's cute. My main problem on NST and biophysicals is lack of movement on baby's part so that really is good that u have an active baby !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have dealt with Kaiser but haven't had it myself so not sure of how to guide u.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Skyblue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky - we have BCBS, always have. I’m very happy with our current plan.
    I’m doing ok! Have an ear infection that is killing me and had to have 4 moles removed which are stinging too - sooo wish I could take Advil

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFind View Post
    Sky I feel ya on the discomfort! Sorry can’t help with the insurance we’ve always had united healthcare. I bet your in laws are over the moon to come to the us and see you! And that’s fantastic your so close with your mil. I’m pretty close with mine and appreciate everything she does my mom rarely comes over (she’s only 5miles away) and never helps unless I ask. But my mil comes over when dh is on work trips, takes us out to eat, and helps me clean! It’s such a relief to have that person in your life. How long do your in laws get to stay with you?

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    Your mil sounds awesome Ash. When you have kids and Your hands full, help like this counts way more than anything materialistic. My mil is a woman of patience and huge heart. I️ learn a lot from her everyday. We still have different opinions on few things but nothing that I can’t ignore knowing how loving she is.
    We had to choose between united and kaiser but kaiser was way cheaper than United and we were even willing to pay the extra money had my hospital confirmed that they will accept United but they kept saying that they were still negotiating until the last date so it made more sense to go with kaiser.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kat1234 View Post
    Sky - we have BCBS, always have. I’m very happy with our current plan.
    I’m doing ok! Have an ear infection that is killing me and had to have 4 moles removed which are stinging too - sooo wish I could take Advil

We had anthem blue cross and I️ loved it. Specially because I️ love going to Pamf but didn’t have an option to stay with it.
    Hope all goes well with Kaiser too.
    Ear infection and mole removal sounds painful. Take care. Did you check with OB for Advil? May be half of it if not full.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pbn its middle of winter here!! but that doesnt stop me having really bad disgusting night sweats glad your feeling a bit better im so excited to see your announcement and if baby is a boy or girl!!

sky still waiting here im happy for baby to come when its ready

bluebooties 6 weeks leave is fantastic ignore your relatives im really sorry they behave like that, they should be celebrating a new baby regardless of gender!!

kat it sounds like your having a rough time there are painkillers you can have during pregnancy i hope you find something that helps

Ash that sucks that your mum never comes round but your mil sounds amazing!!
    now 6blue5pink

14. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast