Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFind View Post
    4blue2pink yes ecv is tomorrow about 16 hours away from now. I have to be at the hospital by 5:30am and they will start around 7:30 so it’s going to be an early day having to leave the house by 4:30 . My back is so sore from all I’ve been doing but I have made 10 freezer meals today 2gallon bags of sausage gravy, and 5baggies of shredded chicken! At least if I go into labor I’ll have meals Ready for everyone! It’s just mid afternoon and I am SPENT for the day! But I do have my bag packed and family coming in the am to help with kids house is decently cleaned with all laundry done. Just need to fold 3 loads tonight 🤪 I’m losing my mind

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    O ur good Ash ! Nice job !

All the best for ecv tomorrow i am just praying baby has already flipped by itself so u wont need anything done

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear u momma on this maternity leave issue. I agree it needs to be better. They really dont seem to care about us fenale folk despite the fact that productivity wise i put in the same as a male co-worker

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - All the best for tomorrow. I️ too hope that Baby Esme turned herself and you won’t even need it. And boy, you are a super woman. I️ have been nesting and love looking at my house but I️ am not even close to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. Getting ready to head in. I really feel like she’s already flipped. But I’ve also felt about half the movement as normal so hoping this also is from a flip of her own and she’s more comfy

(07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash got everything crossed for you that shes flipped!! im not surprised you were exhausted after doing all of that but at least its one less thing to worry about now that it is all done i really should get organised with things like freezer meals but i never do and then end up having to cook every night with a newborn in tow.. you think i would have learned by now but nope!!

pbn did Artisam ever update gender? i know she found out but then we never heard from her again :-/
    now 6blue5pink

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink no she didn't... came on to say she knew gender and she'd be back to update but never did. As far as I know she never posted anything again... (I checked her posts quite awhile ago in case she updated a sway or ultrasound thread stalker much )

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Ash!!!

Wéll DD2 has hurt her arm...again , right onebthis time, looks like pulled elbow r trauma to forearm.So over it.
    Does anyone know if it could be a overly fragile joint issue or the like? I know ligaments in kids <5 are more fragile, but never had this once with DD1 so wondering if E has something that could make her more prone to this type of injury.
    She says she fell and hurt her arm whilst playing in the home corner (so quiet play but they were calling her to come over to put sunscreen on to go outside, so knowing her (clumsy like mum) she would have easily bumped into something in her rush and caught her fall somehow causing the injury) at daycare but must have been really minor as no one noticed until she started crying holding her arm
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waiting on the dr have all my papers signed in case something goes wrong. Apparently (rn informed me) I have the ONE out of four doctors that enjoys csections.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and she’s still breech the nurse checked for me before giving me an iv since I have horrible veins....

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - I don't know where you find the energy or time lol. I want to prep meals to store away but I literally don't have the time to do any of it. I keep telling myself I'll do it next week every week. I hope they can turn your little lady successfully!

LMSM - The US is outdated on so much its not even funny. Most of the people at my job, who have had babies, worked until they went into labor and most of them don't qualify for the 6 weeks paid. The paid maternity leave is covered through the short term disability policy and not many know about it but you also have to be hired onto the company and not the temp service and you can't conceive within the first 30 days of opening the policy. So they definitely try to make it so not many qualify since our turn over rate is high. I wish I could take leave at 35 weeks but then my leave would almost be over before the baby even got here. I'm working until 38 weeks and most likely going to take the induction at 39 weeks. And it sounds like you're moving right along preparing for baby! I don't even have the bassinet set up lol.

I can't wait to see the flood of baby pictures coming from those who are due soon!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast